Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo (36590 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
katlynf73:
If you must marry my dear brothers, marry a woman who would give you peace of mind. Someone who loves you more than you do. Someone who will be loyal no matter what. Forget beauty. Go for peace of mind instead.

My sisters, biko make una no marry mad man. Some men are mad. Don't marry for money only. Marry someone with cool head and that loves you and can take care of you. Dont go and practice feminism inside marriage oh otherwise you go seeFinish

I love building websites. If you need a reliable website designer then Click here
Get started today without advance payments.

Buhari is the cause!!!! Some families are just so frustrated cus of increase in price of foodstuffs, depression everywhere...most couples now nag unnecessarily.May the baby's soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by tivhador: 5:08pm On May 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Police arrest couple after baby dies during a fight

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-couple-after-baby-dies-during-a-fight/

Innocent baby bites the dust. The parents of the child are useless as parents, AND as human beings
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Goldp5988(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
May the soul of the Baby Rest in Peace
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Victoria938(f): 5:21pm On May 19, 2021
They should be charged for murder! Make Dem go continue their fight for prison
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Spectaclesawe25: 5:36pm On May 19, 2021
katlynf73:
If you must marry my dear brothers, marry a woman who would give you peace of mind. Someone who loves you more than you do. Someone who will be loyal no matter what. Forget beauty. Go for peace of mind instead.

My sisters, biko make una no marry mad man. Some men are mad. Don't marry for money only. Marry someone with cool head and that loves you and can take care of you. Dont go and practice feminism inside marriage oh otherwise you go seeFinish

I love building websites. If you need a reliable website designer then Click here
Get started today without advance payments.

You have great insight.
But it takes the grace of God to understand a woman in relationship. She can be a Saint and be that woman you want in courtship, then turn out to be a thorn in your flesh in marriage.
The problem is women of today wants to dominate and control the man, they also do not care abt the man's welfare as long as he takes care of the family. They only see marriage as a pathway to fulfilling the desires their fathers couldn't give to them.
You need patience, understanding and the wisdom of God to handle your home in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by nigmarelli(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2021
BF69BF:

I'm not "Ma'am" o, but anyways, thanks.

Don't be offended but the Ma'am is sign of respect for ladies by cowboys of the west then not necessarily married ladies so no be bad thing o!
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Richthekid: 8:30pm On May 19, 2021
Jesus
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by drololaaof: 8:52pm On May 19, 2021
Eleyewo in Akure need divine intervention. Abi.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Simply6: 11:24pm On May 19, 2021
How will couple live with themselves now bearing everyday the agony of murdering their own child?

Father save your children and the holy sacrament of marriage because at this point, humans can't help themselves again. cry
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by fidelisodogbo: 1:17am On May 20, 2021
Lack of home training is the worst plague that is ravaging Nigeria today. It's being decades in the making. People having children with no plans of training and teaching good morals to them. Those children are now the adults terrorizing the nation nowadays. They're in political positions, schools, and other institutions e.g. marriages. Some of them are parents today, still breeding new generation of scoundrels, bullies, and criminals due to lack of proper training. The world will shake like drunken man in the future because of the presence of such people on the earth. There's no telling the depth of evil that sits inside them. My advice is, train your children to know and produce good morals. Teach them to recognize such unscrupulous elements everywhere and avoid them in a hurry.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Lostchild(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2021
katlynf73:

Best way is to walk away instead of beating. Cos beating sef no fit beat sense into them. If you marry the wrong woman. My brother na God go deliver you if not you go seeFinish

I am sure that you will not understand.

I dated a girl who we live in the same vicinity. We constantly fight and fight and settle and fight and settle and fight that the whole neighborhood became concern and and my elder brother had to intervene. She was the one that will constantly rushed me into fighting and beating her.

Yes I once dated a girl back then in 2009/2010. I was not able to influence her throuh gentle comunication because of her constant vexation. She vexes and get angry any how to the point that I began to talk walka. It was so bad that I didnt even know when I enter pave road, it was a narrow escape I would have lost my life.

Looking back now I see that if I have married any of them I would have been destroyed completely.

I later made a choice to stay celibate because relationship or early marriage will kill me before my time.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by katlynf73: 11:15am On May 20, 2021
Lostchild:

I am sure that you will not understand.

I dated a girl who we live in the same vicinity. We constantly fight and fight and settle and fight and settle and fight that the whole neighborhood became concern and and my elder brother had to intervene. She was the one that will constantly rushed me into fighting and beating her.

Yes I once dated a girl back then in 2009/2010. I was not able to influence her throuh gentle comunication because of her constant vexation. She vexes and get angry any how to the point that I began to talk walka. It was so bad that I didnt even know when I enter pave road, it was a narrow escape I would have lost my life.

Looking back now I see that if I have married any of them I would have been destroyed completely.

I later made a choice to stay celibate because relationship or early marriage will kill me before my time.
You made a great choice not marrying her. Any that fights or beats you during courtship will definitely continue beating and fighting even in marriage. Marriage usually don't change people's character. It only magnifies it.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Lostchild(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2021
katlynf73:

You made a great choice not marrying her. Any that fights or beats you during courtship will definitely continue beating and fighting even in marriage. Marriage usually don't change people's character. It only magnifies it.

Thank you

These two young ladies pleaded with me for marriage but I made a great choice not marrying any of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying Last As First Child / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.