Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) (33134 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2021
Our wise came in late in nigeria.but our foolishness brought us here.to fix us back to normal become and issue now.may almighty God intervene.our politician.now become immortal to deal with.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state citizens staged a counter protest in support of the State Government

5 people?! grin grin grin
>
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 3:56pm On May 19, 2021
Is this how low this el rufai will stoop?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2021
You just spoke my mind kudos
RisenJoe:
This picture bears witness to the report of north being impoverished both academically, mentally and physically by its leaders.

Gather people from the streets, give each person #500 and dey will march under the hot sun(all because of the hunger in the land) with banners/placard that they don't know what is written on it, this is how low Nigerian govt at every level can go,,, the tug card has failed so they came up with this new tactics and hired illiterates that fills the streets of kaduna kiss

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by juman(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2021
The governor is treating workers badly.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by taiocol: 4:02pm On May 19, 2021
My Instagram: @Elixir_pixels

My prints are available for sale.. click the link below or send me a DM to get a copy
https://arthub.ng/home/vendor_profile/200/Stenz-photography

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Ikmonie92: 4:02pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Arewa stand for Baba Elrufai...

Agent of destructions are after kaduna state!!

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!!
When you are mad, you are mad they don’t need to tell you that you are mad. In all you are a madman.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by berryPee(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2021
What a shame, imagine the #YaroBois that they choose to give #500 to stage protest against their PARENTS, UNCLES and AUNTIES who were denied their legitimate pay after been retrenched from the state civil service embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
El-Rufai we expected a more matured counter protest not this kind of shit.

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Onepeople: 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

Dear Dan Arewa... They hate you and the best of your leaders!!

Arewa mu farka!! The best governor in northern Nigeria is under attack!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!!
to this young man everything is about tribe and religion spit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Somzie(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2021
People with behavioral patterns don't change.

This same format has been used a lot since 2020. So its become obvious who the author of this system is.

So when a man uses terror as his only weapon for governing his people, you can only imagine the terror he has unleashed secretly behind closed doors and those he committed against other states

ENDSARS protesters were attacked with the same format. One party man made a phone call to the terror chief and they unleashed their services.

What I ask myself is how on earth did educated people sit back and allow these sort of people into power? Becos its become obvious that Nigeria has become a very big circus

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Obynopositive: 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
I se paid hoodlums on the street with placards.......

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you to stop posting trash regard my region whalai if you not stop I will kill you Allah.me yasa kake mana ba'a duk lokacin da kake dan iska Allah.

Someone just threatened to kill another person
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2021
Normal Apc style. Apc isn’t used to being criticized they are used to being the critics and opposition, even self opposition smtmes.

Bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by kudinkarfe: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
Paid protesters, when they spend the #2k given to them they start saying God punish hellrufai. embarassed
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state citizens staged a counter protest in support of the State Government
where are you in the pictures ??
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by OneCorner: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
So they actually paid this op #500 to post all these trash

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ViolentMooslim: 4:17pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
shocked

Yet people would blame Abacha.... Hell Rufai is far worse

You can't just terminate people's employment contracts without adequate compensation

To think this Hausa people are supporting Hell Rufai, even when most of their families are affected, even their traders that get patronised by month end when civil servants get paid, would also cry

Most Northerners don't care to think. To them this is religious since the man in focus is someone who is a staunch Christian Vilifyer.

They don't care.

They are hardly educated enough to think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
Thugs.

Their relatives are not paid.
And sacked
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2021
I keep on saying it. Our politicians are not really the problem of this zoo but the zombies are..
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I PITY YOU

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nonsense citizens .....this is why Nigeria will never get better

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by leoDas(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
No more, no less from a country suffering a terminal disease
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by obontami: 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
These ones have collected 2K each! Lol grin

Naija hail thee!
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Northurmate: 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state stand with Elrufai

Wace Kadunan??
Please speak for yourself my brother

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

Dear Dan Arewa... They hate you and the best of your leaders!!

Arewa mu farka!! The best governor in northern Nigeria is under attack!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!!
You are very stupid how is the possible for him to owe then 6 years salary and they are still existing? U be mumu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!!

If your relations were part of the casualties of his misrule will you be typing this nonsense?

Don't you and your kinds have shame at all.

Smh for ye'all. So disgusting! *spit?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

In Elrufai we stand!!
federal government is still using quota system so northern Nigeria can meet and your asking el rufai to sack all the medical staffs?After he finished sacking them he will enter bush to invite fulani bandits and employs them as medical staffs, anyway your sense is like those bandits in the forest
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by effort1: 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state stand with Elrufai

Of course you will always stand with a terrorist.

Are you not a terrorist yourself?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by effort1: 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Elrufai... Arewa youths and the good citizens of Kaduna state are solidly behind you!

continue with your good work!!

I could count only about 20 people. Why didn't you recruit almanjiris?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks / Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.