Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race (24762 Views)

Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Beats Opposition In Online Poll / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by balladin: 4:46pm On May 19, 2021
babaolofin:

It is a lie. This is just a publicity strategy. He cannot win APC ticket. I was surprised to see his posters in so many places at Nnewi over a week ago. Because of the safety helmet he put on, I confused him for Engr Emeka Okwuosa of Oilserv the company handling the local content components of AKK gas Pipeline project. He might be his elder brother, I need clarification.

We have other candidates include Chidozie Nwankwo, Colonel Architect Geoff Onyejegbu (rtd) and few others .

APC does not have any chance of winning even a local government election at Anambra from what I saw. What is the essence of 2 billion naira for an unpopular candidate in an unpopular party or unacceptable party in Anambra.

I saw SOLUDO SOLUTION billboards and banners at Onitsha, Awka and other few places. CEE CEE SOLUDO. If somebody had told me SOLUDO was offered 10 billion Naira to step down from contesting APGA primary, I will not think twice before accepting it as fact.

APC does not have any chance in Anambra. I believed those APC candidates are FG contractors or they are representing major FG contractors as a display of allegiance to the Presidency.
Well said.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Samirana360(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2021
stanchemical:
Akuko mama Amaka na ndi yard
akuko ndi mgbu
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Safemoon: 5:13pm On May 19, 2021
APC and lies are like 5&6 it's endemic to their DNI.this guy never smell power but lies don fullevery where.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Victorweendy55: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
Dem don finally carry Anambra dey gamble

What a country ������
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2021
supportnija:
2billion? If not stealinf ,for eight year both his salary and allowance are not up to I billion

Yes... But they are collecting up to 500 million for security vote..

That's where the main cash out dey
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Triplerg: 5:58pm On May 19, 2021
I smell lies
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Phred1717: 6:00pm On May 19, 2021
Trying how to gain popularity in a very cheap way... Nigeria politicians always thinking their smart. Shame on them all
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2021
seyz91:
and you still think they make their money from salary and allowances

What a Naive person you are
Op, tell me their business
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Qoko: 6:31pm On May 19, 2021
supportnija:
2billion? If not stealinf ,for eight year both his salary and allowance are not up to I billion

Òdè, thru kickbacks and other fraudulent acts he can Earn N2billions with 2years, if you know you know.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 19, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Yes... But they are collecting up to 500 million for security vote..

That's where the main cash out dey
That is what I am saying, this security vote is not a gift to them, is for them to use but at end it will go inside their BABA RIGA.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by tonyashburton: 7:17pm On May 19, 2021
Another dimension of lies.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by tonyson010(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2021
stanchemical:
Akuko mama Amaka na ndi yard

grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Theevilone(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
I smell lies though...they are lahoo.....they are lahiii...they are lying

Even if it is true self Ogbeni nor go Green accept the 2 billion because money way he go collect from seat of power if he enter pass that one na

It will be foolishness from his side if he no collect the 2B cos that seat no even sure for even Obiano sef.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by SavageResponse(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2021
Liar!

Who even knows this guy in Amnambra
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Ikinternational: 2:20am On May 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
Lies...even a fool will not offer that...if its soludo saying he was offered that sum, I will agree...APC that is an instant loss in Anambra.... even Nnamdi Kanu will not win if he contested under APC in Anambra....

overstep.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by 9jaRealist: 4:05am On May 20, 2021
AmadiAba:
Controversy has already begun to rise as the 2021 gubernatorial elections in Anambra state draws closer. Aspirants, stakeholders, and significant party members are quickly orchestrating means to eliminate strong party oppositions early enough in the race. Hon Azuka Okwuosa recently took to his Twitter page to state that no amount of money would make him relent in his pursuit to fix Anambra. It is believed that he was offered a large sum of money in a bid to lure him out of the Anambra governorship race.

The above assumption is founded on the premise of a recent discovery by IGBERE TV that one of the governorship aspirants for the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the person of Hon Azuka Okwuosa, was offered a large sum of money to step out of the governorship race. Sources have it that he was recently offered a whooping sum of 2 Billion Naira (N2,000,000,000.00) to quit his pursuit of the governorship seat of the south-eastern state.

Reliable intel from his campaign team revealed that Hon Azuka Okwuosa took this offer as an insult to his personality and a misguided test of his integrity. In the process of rejecting the offer made to him, Hon Okwuosa rained abuses on the representative of the offeror whose identity remains hidden. He used the opportunity to assure members of his team that he remains unphased by the attempt of the opposition to excuse him from his governorship aspirations. He iterates that now, more than ever, he will give his best to ensure that only a man of reputable character would ascend the governorship seat in November.

Clear indications have shown that the ruling party is on her toes owing to Okwuosa’s determination to ensure the development of the people and the state. His party endorsement and approvals are through the roofs, and the excitement and anticipation towards his victory in the primaries are intense.

Reports of the bribery of promising aspirants out of an electoral race are not uncommon in the Nigerian political space. However, the recent incidence in Anambra state has two significant implication that would eventually influence the outcome of the gubernatorial election in November.

The first implication would be that stakeholders within and outside the party consider Hon Okwuosa a strong opposition for the governorship. An early exit of the top APC even before the party primaries in June would be to the advantage of other aspirants who are most likely less suitable for the Anambra electorate. The unfolding happenings could also mean that alternative means could still be employed to eliminate him from the governorship race.

Hon Okwuosa’s rejection of the offer could also imply that he is not in the race to achieve a selfish agenda. His acclaimed quest to fix the deplorable situation of the state has gained some credence. It also proves him to be a man of character and integrity—the kind of man required to lead the state into the new phase.

https://igberetvnews.com/1390483/revealed-hon-azuka-okwuosa-offered-n2-billion-quit-anambra-governorship-race/

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tales by the Moonlight....
But admire your dogged Nairaland campaign for this dude.

Meanwhile, what’s N2 billion?
Dude is planning to steal much more than N2 billion in office!
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Joins Door To Door Campaign For Tinubu In Oyo / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.