Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen (634 Views)

How True Is This About Politics in Nigeria. True picture of Nigeria Politics / Oshiomhole: The True Picture Of His Case In The Eyes Of The Law. / The True Picture Of The Reality On Ground In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen by perez100: 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
They hailed and applauded them when all these were happening. They were all shouting "kill them all and use them and do shooting practice.". They praised Police and Military when they killed their fellow citizens as they protested peacefully. They only protested with their flags and yet they killed them like we were in the war front. Even worst than enemies in the war. If we all had condemned the killings, probably more killings would have been averted. So, this might be the cause of the "Unknown Gunmen." My anger is that I will be at the receiving end from both sides. My father is a military man and I have seen good and nice Military and Police Officers from all tribes. These good Officers may be victims tomorrow or even my father or those of my friends in the force. Here the pain and sorrow will be on me. If our innocent youths are killed unjustly - I will still suffer the pains. Honestly, the Nigerian Security treated my people unjustly and I am highly angry the way they have been killing my Igbo brothers. Very very angry. Just check out the cause of all these conflicts. If you are sincere - you believe but if you are evil and filled with hatred then you can as well dispute it. But the truth will always stand. Nigeria is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen by Prosperous111(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2021
FTC for the first time under yeye thread grin
Re: The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen by harakiri(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2021
@op

Everyone knows the truth... Every normal sane person knows everything is wrong in this country from a look-alike body double Sudanese president masquerading as late buhari to the unreasonable hiking of products every blessed day.

Tribalism and Religious bigotry cannot let us move forward. I am not big on religion but when the bible says "AND GOD REGRETTED CREATING MAN" he was talking about Africans....Nigerians to be exact.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: Thanking Buhari For A Right Choice As Coas / How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? / Kids-bandits Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.