Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice (557 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2021
1.Showing emotion in public no matter how mad you are is a no no for a leader. You must be cool and calculated.

2. You should never reveal your weaknesses on air on a weekly basis. When you tell your commanders not to sleep at home live on air, it creates the impression that your communication systems are not advanced.

3. You have no encrypted database to protect sensitive information of your members , finances etc . Using paper based member forms in the 21st century is high risk

4. Praising UGM and even praying for them live on air makes you complicit in their terror activity which in turn dwindles the support you might have received from otherwise influential and notable officials.

5. Announcing the next location of your attack is silly. It provides the enemy with plenty of time to counter attack.

6. Making enemies amongst your brethren like Tony Nnadi instead of listening to all opinions and perceptions before making decisions in an amicable fashion is counterproductive.

7. Making bold and wild claims about EU, UN and Israeli support when no such thing exists in reality, makes you lose credibility

8. Sacrificing the lives of our handsome young men and beautiful young women without a concrete, well thought through and intelligence based plan is careless, idiotic and almost cruel.

9. The absence of IPOB oriented community projects that alleviate the burden and pain of the people just like Hamas and Hizbollah do, suggests that no one cares about their plight.

Some advice

1. Keep your plans close to your chest and only a very few lieutenants.
2. Make allies in your community and take them along with you
3. Go on a global tour to win the support of international community and have a well thought out plan for what happens when Biafra comes
4. Plan formidable , plan with patience , plan without wavering , plan for an unstoppable , irresistible , unbreakable strategy to get the children out of the hell hole called Nigger -ria.
5. Embark on community projects to help our people come out of ignorance , poverty and despondency

Love you .

7 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by PissfulProtester: 10:21pm On May 19, 2021
Fulani slave

Yoluba muslim

Ewedu guzzling headslammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by Northernblood3: 10:29pm On May 19, 2021
Foolishness is wen u jump from one Igbo thread to another, Exposing your low mental capabilities. Look at the guy called Pissfushit

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by harakiri(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2021
Great and useful advice BUT...

His modus operandi is what works. Nigeria is a dying patient with a failed heart and the medics know there is no coming back from that while the church people are bring down fire and brimstone as if it can stop the inevitable.

Bro...the reason the SW,SS , Middle belt and even native Hausas are waking up is because of MNK's outbursts. The jihadists (tagged herdsmen/bandits) would have occupied Nigeria EASILY long before now. The attacks from Fulani you see today is a last desperate resort for what they have been planning for ages.

As a civil human, I must sympathize with the useless Nigerian armed forces who are victims of the current Fulani Jihad...As a 100% full blooded male, MNK is on the right path. The people attacked now are the VERY people the govt utilizes to oppress and repress the masses.

When last did you witness an election in Nigeria without uniformed men pouring out? Hmmm? Is that democracy?

To deliver a child, you MUST cut the cord. Allow MNK cut his cords.

End of!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by flokii: 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
See terrorist advising another terrorist grin

Didn't IPOB Senator Abaribe say he wants "biafura of the mind" and not the online or shambolic one your albino lunatic is dreaming of? Which advise will you give that one?

E easy to drop largesse in National Assembly for a fraudulent endeavour without road map or blueprint?

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by alfasexy: 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
Animal talk don start again.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
flokii:
See terrorist advising another terrorist grin

Didn't IPOB Senator Abaribe say he wants "biafura of the mind" and not the online or shambolic one your albino lunatic is dreaming of? Which advise will you give that one?

E easy to drop largesse in National Assembly for a fraudulent endeavour without road map or blueprint?

What is this child of the cesspool called Nigger-ria saying ?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by flokii: 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

What is this child of the cesspool pit called Nigger-ria saying ?

I don't expect you to comprehend with your single-digit IQ...

Low budget terrorist adviser grin

Technical Adviser on terrorism affairs for IPOB.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2021
flokii:

I don't expect you to comprehend with your single-digit IQ...

Low budget terrorist adviser grin

Technical Adviser on terrorism affairs for IPOB.

You are talking to someone who lives in a secure and civilised society with 24/7 electricity, clean water and a tranquil environment. At least respect me for that, you shit hole dweller cheesy
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by flokii: 11:11pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

You are talking to someone who lives in a secure and civilised society with 24/7 electricity, clean water and a tranquil environment. At least respect me for that, you shit hole dweller cheesy

You live in a civilized society with 24/7 electricity in Ariaria, Abia state ba? scammer grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by theTranslator: 11:30pm On May 19, 2021
I told you guys
You said I hate you

Wait and see your supreme leader!!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by Biafranboys: 1:12am On May 20, 2021
Even though godhatesbigots is a known igbo hater I agree with some of his points as a strategist myself, but some might not work because hard core ipob members are old school and they have not really adapted to the tech side of freedom fighting.

IPoB can't build anything in igbo land for now because the governors would destroy it and remember hezbollah is in the government of Lebanon and they control their area and they have the money.

Hamas controls gaza and gets billions of dollars from Iran and Qatar.

Fulani needs the like of kanu, he is the only man that the sultan of Sokoto fears, no slow talker can defeat the fulanis now, kanu need to keep up the pressure and fire.

Telling people on air what to do is reverse psychology and it an open secret already.

So like I said the reason I can't join ipob is because I don't like the so called command and control, even trump can't launch nuclear missles without other keys

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by Nobody: 1:57am On May 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has done great to awaken all. History will be kind to him. My advise to him is to leave South South out of his Biafra. After Nigeria every single nationality will be allowed full expression of self determination. If Niger Delta "Igbos" want to go with Biafra, they will have their own internal referendum. If they vote YES, you can then put them on your map. What the Biafran Map so far represents is a land grab.

Kanu is also very dictatorial. For the sake of all I hope he will have nothing to do with actually governing Biafra. Kanu barks out policies of Biafra out randomly. Kanu is a know it all. He is the only one right about everything. Kanu makes Igbo intellectuals and cultural elites scared and angry. He will never win them over.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2021
Biafranboys:
Even though godhatesbigots is a known igbo hater I agree with some of his points as a strategist myself, but some might not work because hard core ipob members are old school and they have not really adapted to the tech side of freedom fighting.

IPoB can't build anything in igbo land for now because the governors would destroy it and remember hezbollah is in the government of Lebanon and they control their area and they have the money.

Hamas controls gaza and gets billions of dollars from Iran and Qatar.

Fulani needs the like of kanu, he is the only man that the sultan of Sokoto fears, no slow talker can defeat the fulanis now, kanu need to keep up the pressure and fire.

Telling people on air what to do is reverse psychology and it an open secret already.

So like I said the reason I can't join ipob is because I don't like the so called command and control, even trump can't launch nuclear missles without other keys

Calling an Igbo man an Igbo hater

You need deliverance.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by Lajet: 9:30am On May 20, 2021
The only problem I have with Nnamdi Kanu he thinks that he knows everything he does not listen to advice.

And he is too arrogant for my liking. how can he be bearing the title of Supreme leader? and allowing people to bow down before him. it's very wrong even me as an Igbo man can't tolerate that talkless of people from South-South the will be thinking after leaving Nigeria they will begin to worship one man.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by BigSarah(f): 9:35am On May 20, 2021
MNK should explain how he managed to escape from Nigeria, clearly the guy is not to be trusted... aside from his role in taming terrorists herders, he has only raised negativities
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by Jesuschristus: 9:48am On May 20, 2021
This is a great advice, ojukwu lost due to mistakes, if ojukwu had gotten good foreign support, and he didn't run away,Biafra would av come, but nnamdi KANU is just a clown, someone that insist Buhari is dead is a lunatic, can't be taken serious by any government
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Good Strategist - also some advice by nedu666: 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Kanu talks too much, seeks too much attention, acts like he knows all, very abusive and insulting, does not take time to plan and weigh consequences, also he is too arrogant. When u listen to him, you can see so much arrongance and pride which is makes him believe he knows all. I don't blame him, i blame those following him.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: President Buhari’s ‘shoot-at-sight Order’ On Igbo Youths Heartless / Empower The Good Bandits So They Can Help You Fight The Bad Ones – Sheik Gumi Te / Buhari Plans Secret Visit To Maiduguri To Avoid Imminent Protest, Boos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.