Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB (22618 Views)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Ohanaeze Attacks Buhari, Lists Ways Igbo Are Marginalized In Nigeria. / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by kirajustice: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Apex Igbo group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, has condemned the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, over a recent bomb attack on a church in Port-Harcourt owned by the father of State governor, Nyesom Wike.

Three suspects arrested over the attack confessed to being members of IPOB adding that they carried out the attack to gain status within the proscribed group. On November 29th 2020, the suspects, identified as Progress Owudinjo, 37, from Etche, Rivers State; Apuro Victor, 25, from Ebonyi State; and John Okorie, 38, from Abia State, detonated dynamite within the premises of the Christian Universal Church Incorporated owned by Mr. Nlemanya Wike.

In a statement sent to POLITICS NIGERIA on Friday evening signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, President-General of Ohanaeze Youth Council, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu may end up like embattled ex-pensions boss, Abdulrasheed Maina.

"Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has described the recent Confessions of ipob members, allegedly detonated a dynamite at the church attended by Elder Wike, father of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike at Azikiwe street in Diobu, Port Harcourt as "the incubation of Monsters and end of the Road for IPOB"."

"Suspects Confessions will be a disaster  for IPOB,as these evidences will be repeatedly used against them(IPOB)before the international community and tensions are rising, with the evidence of Nnamdi Kanu's directives to Members to unleash violence during Endsars protests, its IPOB's self inflicted wounds, and capable of putting Nnamdi Kanu in the shoes of Abdulrasheed Maina, who was recently rearrested in Niger."

"OYC insists that it's never too late for IPOB to rescind on this dangerous path of self destruction and retreat from making reckless Statements that will be used as a trap and huge indictment  against them and Justifiable reasons for anyone to believe that the terrorist Tag on them was genuine," with past ipob's threats and rantings.

"It will be difficult for  them to exonerate themselves from the alleged Bombing of Wike Father's church, and the fact that ipob Suspects Confessed over the alleged terrorist attacks on the church, is a bad omen and ipob is finished".

https://politicsnigeria.com/wike-bomb-attack-why-nnamdi-kanu-may-end-up-like-maina-ohanaeze-attacks-ipob/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kanu I think is overreaching himself. too much pride will destroy him. but Ohanaeze is a group of selfish old men who fights for their pockets. they are not the mouthpiece of Ndi Igbo

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Authority1o1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okay...

So what's the correlation between Nnamdi and Maina, or is Ohaneze just being daft?

The suspects were devisive enough to stake out a fool-proof bombing attack but were too idiotic to balance and wait for them to be arrested, and then confessed that they were IPOBians?

For a thing,that sounds funny because a terror-maker first clears the path of escape before the strike.

Ohaneze malu nu ife! Kwusi nu nlacha ike.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Ottyn01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
I think Nnamdi kanu should thread carefully, it's seems to me that somebody somewhere is using some Igbo guys that belongs to that other guy to distabilised the group of IPOB. I want you to follow the same tactics that Yoruba people are using to agitate for their own oduduwa nation without having problem with anybody, I respect you so much because you saw a lot of things we Nigerians didn't see as far back as 2015 which is now coming to past, what Nigeria government are only waiting for now is for biden to be swearing before they will start to reason your matter. A lot of us know where buhari and his cabal are going with this their maina drama. So please change your tactics.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Ank(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fake OYC..

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Goodmarlian: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ohaneze ndi fulani ,the real fulani slaves the igbo revolution will start from the east we will gladly delete you all first very soon.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Bkayyy: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Who is this Ohaneze Youth Council?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by IamWonderful: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by helinues: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
O set go
Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by ATEAMS: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
You can't fight the government totally

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hahahahhahaha
Ohaneze are just afraid that kanu have expose them
They are just political Whatsapp group that have never achieve anything for igbos
Any contrary?
Kanu we know,
Biafra has come to stay
Honestly listening to kanu with little research will expose a lot of lies
Imagine
Whites gathered black teach them
That 1+1 =2 continuously for years
Then set exam
What is 1+1?
Black:2
Then they applaud you
That’s how they change a lot of our history
Try gathering 3 blacks
Teach them that 1+1 is not 2
And watch them kill you
lipsrsealed
We need to unlearn a lot of thing
Blacks are the most civilized beings in this mother’s earth
While those that come to enslave is
Are intellectual thief’s
More reason they stole almost all the artifacts in africa

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by EdiskyHarry: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Look at what people are doing in someone's state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
I just hope they stop hurting innocent souls for there for there own personal interest.

angry
Well
The BIGGEST STAR And SAVIOUR I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND WILL EVER KNOW IS

J.E.S.U.S. ..C.H.R.I.S.T.

I Am seriously looking forward to Sunday Thanksgiving grin

Also To Our Nairaland Sunday preachers we Look forward to your Weekend interesting Masseges. cheesy I thank God For Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by MANDIPUTIN: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album.

Forward to 2:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyQqSx5kC8

https://www.nairaland.com/6296600/flavor-urges-nnamdi-kanu-keep#96729713

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by hammerDK: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
NNAMDI KANU WE KNOW.

WHO KNOWS OWAZURIKE ATURU?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by MANDIPUTIN: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Z
Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by KingConcepts(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
KANU should trade with caution....he can be bigger than a country

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by HeadShot: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ipob was set up...
Kanu always talks recklessly though

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Foolish Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, this coward group do not command any single respect in Igboland. Wike must return to Bini Kingdom and change his name or else what await him next will be more humiliating than rat intake by Awolowo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Script by Wike...

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by Raxxye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
The man Nnamdi Kanu has clearly derailed, if he ever was on any right path, that is.

I just pity him sha bc the day his cup will be full ehn...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by AmazingELixir: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Now ipob has fully established itself as a terrorist organisation...Wike has our full support to fish them out root and stem and this time decisively deal with those terrorists including those fools disturbing his Facebook page.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by CasNova: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Agitations can be done without violence.

I am for violence-free agitations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by RuddyFusion(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
And who are these idiots that calls themselves OYC? Who are they?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by techmo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin

APC are not stupid to repatriate Kanu now, infact they secretly hope he keeps finding more enemies for SouthEast

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by UCHIHAmask: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/wike-bomb-attack-why-nnamdi-kanu-may-end-up-like-maina-ohanaeze-attacks-ipob/

with reasonable logic,we've already concluded the more probable case as blackmail against ipob,so off with all this tantrums.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wike and these evil politicians will regret this blackmail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB by BIGGESThead6: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
All IPOB TERRORIST and Biafrans will suffer for this. Nigerians will soon pay them back in their own coins.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tallest Buildings In Nigeria / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.