Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is He Fetishising Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Fetishising Me? (2440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2021
I'm 21 and I'm chatting with this Norwegian man I met online, he wants to meet up with me, he's already in Nigeria, but I'm not so sure about him anymore, he says he loves dark skin which seems a little bit weird to me, maybe he's one of those weirdos that fetishise black women?

I'm kinda confused right now

1 Like

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by thorpido(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2021
Nothing strange.There are blacks who trip for white ladies.Some white men too trip for black ladies.

If you want to meet up,meet in a public place.Don't follow him home or to the hotel.Take your time to know him.

5 Likes

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by PlayMaker14: 10:37pm On May 19, 2021
What do you want us to do in this situation?

It's your cross my dear, and you're matured enough to carry it.

3 Likes

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2021
that one concern u

1 Like

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by lilvicky68(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
More and more unnecessary questions coming in..one after the other on nairaland..had it been he asked for your account details will you come here to ask us if you should send him

4 Likes

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 10:41pm On May 19, 2021
thorpido:
Nothing strange.There are blacks who trip for white ladies.Some white men too trip for black ladies.

If you want to meet up,meet in a public place.Don't follow him home or to the hotel.Take your time to know him.

Okay thanks.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Hintona(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2021
They call it jungle fever I think, if you're okay with a man who likes just because you're black good for you.
If you like him go for it but be careful.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man that may use you for Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by SportsHD: 10:53pm On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
.had it been he asked for your account details will you come here to ask us if you should send him
Must you always pull this card all the time?
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Rareoil(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
Hintona:
If you like him go for it but be careful.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man that may use you for Yahoo.

that is if he's a Nigerian people can change VPN and assume any country they want to be.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Hintona(f): 11:01pm On May 19, 2021
Rareoil:

that is if he's a Nigerian people can change VPN and assume any country they want to be.

True.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Rocktation(f): 12:42am On May 20, 2021
He's probably just sweet-talking his way through to you. When it's time to chat a Caucasian girl up, he would have been dreaming of a Caucasian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Amarisco(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2021
siofra:
I'm 21 and I'm chatting with this Norwegian man I met online, he wants to meet up with me, he's already in Nigeria, but I'm not so sure about him anymore, he says he loves dark skin which seems a little bit weird to me, maybe he's one of those weirdos that fetishise black women?

I'm kinda confused right now

He’s definitely fetishising you. Seeing you as a sort of fantasy objective.

You’re not a white mans doll or muse to be prodded and gawked at.

1 Like

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Vision101(m): 1:33am On May 20, 2021
The guy na naija man jor. You wey oyibo dey shak be careful.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:33am On May 20, 2021
Give him a chance, but be careful. Before meeting up with him inform your parents or sibling, the date should be in a public safe environment. Black girls are marrying white men regularly, so no digiddies!

1 Like

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 7:49am On May 20, 2021
Rocktation:
He's probably just sweet-talking his way through to you. When it's time to chat a Caucasian girl up, he would have been dreaming of a Caucasian girl.

I think this resonates the most.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 7:51am On May 20, 2021
Vision101:
The guy na naija man jor. You wey oyibo dey shak be careful.

We've video called each other, buy I'll be careful. Thanks.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2021
Now its not like he love Asians while knowing fully well you're not one..so why not take a simple compliment maturely and say "thank you?"

But if you really want to sweat it though and prove if he really loves you for you, try bleaching then ask him what color he likes now and see.. Lol
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2021
Pernotti:
Now its not like he love Asians while knowing fully well you're not one..so why not take a simple compliment maturely and say "thank you?"

But if you really want to sweat it though and prove if he really loves you for you, try bleaching then ask him what color he likes now and see.. Lol

Seriously? Lol grin What if he then says no? How will she reverse the bleaching?
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Hungrychicken(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2021
Kessythegeek:

Seriously? Lol grin What if he then says no? How will she reverse the bleaching?

you can 'bleach' yourself with Photoshop.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by CheedyJ(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2021
siofra:

We've video called each other, buy I'll be careful. Thanks.
I’m sure if he was a Nigerian guy with such weird fetish, you for don nak am better blocking & insult his generation unborn but since he’s European ,it’s cool

1 Like

Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by femi4: 10:41am On May 20, 2021
Fetishizing ko, let's go a fishing ni

You won't come here to ask questions if he ask for your acc no
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by Boomboost(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
You are exotic, that's just it. See him as equally exotic, y'all don't video call?
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

I’m sure if he was a Nigerian guy with such weird fetish, you for don nak am better blocking & insult his generation unborn but since he’s European ,it’s cool

I block more European and Asian men that Nigerian and black men on social media, honestly it may be surprising but Nigerian men are way more decent.
Re: Is He Fetishising Me? by siofra(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

I block more European and Asian men than Nigerian and black men on social media, honestly it may be surprising but Nigerian men are way more decent.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian / Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For / See What I Do To 2-minutes Indomie Men [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.