Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell (25261 Views)

Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson / Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation (2) (3) (4)

We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by etokhana: 11:10pm On May 20, 2021
Our party calls on all critical stakeholders and teeming members of our party in Cross Rivers State to immediately pull together and ensure that all structure of our party in the state remain intact.
https://twitter.com/officialKolaO/status/1395402187191242767?s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Simplyleo: 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
Everyone deserves to abandon evil and embrace Good....." Ben Ayade

"PDP manipulated Social media with all sorts of lies and falsehood. It is too unpatriotic. I have no other nation apart from Nigeria...."

Ben Ayade

Best comment of the month.

Pdpeeg can gain die.

33 Likes 14 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Sirjamo: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
Dem get choice before?

By 2023, only Reno Omockri and Racoon will remain in the Poverty Development Party.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by mrvitalis(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2021
Anyone who thinks APC stands a chance in cross river is not politically smart

Normally APC is a no no then when u look at Fulani actions and buharis Body language ...there is absolutely no hope

Many people won't know the damages fulanis has done to APC till 2023

Feels good to be back tho , u can't silent me ...never

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by SmartProf(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2021
PDP has conducted 'send off' party not 'send forth' for Ayade.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by mrvitalis(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Hey you this useless hopeless drunkard be careful with your utterances before it lead you to your early grave.
LMAO try harder

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Felimax(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2021
How much i wish PDP can leave the rest of Nigeria for APC beyond 2023 but seriously retain SS. I seriously want APC for the rest of Nigeria beyond 2023 but never an iota of them in SS. Congratulations to PDP.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by slivertongue: 1:27am On May 21, 2021
matured response. he will be back after 2023

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Maxymilliano(m): 2:37am On May 21, 2021
The PDP wishes Gov Ayade well in his new political sojourn as well as in his future endeavors.

The best press statement from the PDP in recent years

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Ladyoflight: 4:41am On May 21, 2021

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:41am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

Pdpeeg can gain die.
The Pdp mature response pain you.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by makemoneywbsite: 4:43am On May 21, 2021
Abi good riddance?

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by fatherjesse(m): 4:43am On May 21, 2021
Ayade left PDP long ago, even Wike said it.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Frales6(f): 4:44am On May 21, 2021
2023 go hot
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Teejay13(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2021
Birds of same feather always trail each other.

I am not surprised.

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by jaxxy(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2021
Pdp has no vision just waiting for opportunity of more Apc failure and some stupid confidence, when they should be gaining more people and looking like angels sent by God they are loosing their best soldiers.

Apc know their strength is uncertain bt playing the game. Pdp has no game whatsoever just thesame drill in 2019. It is not just by criticizing Buhari when ur internal politics is weak. They think and have assumed Nigerians will automatically vote for them because they have no choice. It may not be so.

Apc May present a game changer since Pdp isn’t thinking outside the box. A stronger 3rd Force my arise. Pdp is too comfortable even in its fantastical Corrupt past banking on greater failure from Apc.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by youngblaq: 4:54am On May 21, 2021
With both parties alive and running, country is in deep shit. Governors swapping from one to another changes nothing.

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by neyorlmogzy(m): 4:56am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

Pdpeeg can gain die.
It's unfortunate how you can pick up your phone and type trash, if this doesn't give you concern, then you are a child

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by KennethMichael1: 4:57am On May 21, 2021
You are trying to prepare a safe landing for yourself awon were....

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by D6thSense: 4:58am On May 21, 2021
Smart-less folks have overtaken the comment section of this forum. It is stinking of lunatics who think they pol analysts.

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by SouthSouth1914: 4:59am On May 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Dem get choice before?

By 2023, only Reno Omockri and Racoon will remain in the Poverty Development Party.

A party whose manifesto is sharing blood for foreigners to come and seize ancestral lands of people should be resisted with everything!

You all keep playing a dead rhetoric! Six years ago, Nigerians were able to access the basic amenities of life, six years after, Nigerians are begging to stay alive!! Nigerians know better and will not succumb to online rants of any disgruntled elements!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by rawtouch: 5:00am On May 21, 2021
dj play wish me well by timi dakolo

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Theoldguard(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2021
Chai
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Realstick941: 5:03am On May 21, 2021
This is just like your ex girlfriend wishing you and your new girlfriend all the best in life,somethings people say but dont mean it.

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by opalu: 5:08am On May 21, 2021
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by femi4: 5:11am On May 21, 2021
rawtouch:
dj play wish me well by timi dakolo
I heard about life.. life in the city
So that's where all the dreams come true
I'm gonna work hard
In the city
So wish me well
Wish me well

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by iampeterben(m): 5:13am On May 21, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialKolaO/status/1395402187191242767?s=19
If Ayade like let him call APC the gathering of saints but you see the two of una, APC and PDP, we don't want you people again and we will vote you both out come 2023 all over Naija.

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by simple250: 5:15am On May 21, 2021
All for personal interest and political gain nothing else .

Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by Hope15: 5:18am On May 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The PDP wishes Gov Ayade well in his new political sojourn as well as in his future endeavors.

The best press statement from the PDP in recent years

It actually meant "Good riddance...." to them cheesy
Re: We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On May 21, 2021
The way to move our darling nation forward is what we are after not all these political shenanigans.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

blinking001:
Lol. E pain them grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation / PDP Will Not Produce A ‘northern President’ 2019– Turaki