Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill (1516 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2021
I grew up thinking mind fantasies only complements little children and teenage girls until i met SIMPS!

You see these pvvssy lickers or manginas? they will do anything and generate any notion to look appealable to women!

Women has not, will not and will never pay any attention to a man's hustle! stop lying to yourself because you want a pvvssy favour, how many world richest men started with marriage? women will never help you get to the top, very very very few of them will support well of course for a reason especially when they see that the forth coming results are worth it! In general, women are only there for the goods and nothing more, thats why they need marriage in the first place!

Get an alphamale mindset and get any hoe you want, stop tormenting yourself as well as other men out there because you are trying to get laid!
The only person responsible for your success is you and you alone!
Stop giving these bittcches reasons to feel on top of the hierachy! Stop being SIMPle in nature!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Hotshisha: 1:12pm On May 21, 2021
Different stroke for different folks

I find women distracting during my journey towards financial success/ stability...

Honestly the women who were helpful were few and not even romantically involved with me, they just played elderly / sisterly role for God sake

4 Likes

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Franzinni: 1:18pm On May 21, 2021
Someone wrote a woman can make a billionaire a millionaire

Hmmm gold!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by habsydiamond(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
Franzinni:

Hmmm gold!
true talk... Ask eboue or tiger woods they can say something on this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by alexsoftwork(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
Na so oo. As a man, u are only love under the condition that u provide.

Pet and children are love unconditionally. Nowadays self, in some part of the country, cows are love unconditionally more than men.(na buhari and Desmond cause this one)

So why i go carry marriage put for head. Shior.

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2021
Franzinni:

Hmmm gold!
Felt Same

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
Different stroke for different folks

I find women distracting during my journey towards financial success/ stability...

Honestly the women who were helpful were few and not even romantically involved with me, they just played elderly / sisterly role
Understandthat they are nothing but distractions in all levels of life, this is why men should go MGTOW because women don't even deserve your ring!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
My brothers you guys should look on the bright side... There is always that one woman that is always there on your way up... Be it colleague, friend, girlfriend,wife,sister,mother
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Hotshisha: 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Understandthat they are nothing but distractions in all levels of life, this is why men should go MGTOW because women don't even deserve your ring!

Na , hell No.... Men ain't going MGTOW except gays

All we men need is better understanding of what we want from ladies and how to get it stress free for a good bargain

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers you guys should look on the bright side... There is always that one woman that is always there on your way up... Be it colleague, friend, girlfriend,wife,sister,mother
It is never the GIRLFRIEND or the WIFE! Understand this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:

Na , hell No.... Men ain't going MGTOW except gays

All we men need is better understanding of what we want from ladies and how to get it stress free for a good bargain
Your type only understand things the hard way

3 Likes

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
It is never the GIRLFRIEND or the WIFE! Understand this!
my brother your assertion is not convincing enough for me to agree with it... Back it up with examples
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Hotshisha: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your type only understand things the hard way

Yes cos I am a man and hardness is my way not softness

If she wants your property get a lawyer and a prenup

If she wants to cuff you with a baby, make her a baby mama

If she denies you sex get it outside with other girls

A man should be in control of women in his life and not make silly excuse about ladies, when out ancestors marry countless women with just one dick

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother your assertion is not convincing enough for me to agree with it... Back it up with examples
Lmao, you are very funny bro. Ok do you have a girlfriend or are you married?
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lmao, you are very funny bro. Ok do you have a girlfriend or are you married?
my brother I'm not married but I have girlfriends
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:

Yes cos I am a man and hardness is my way not softness

If she wants your property get a lawyer and a prenup

If she wants to cuff you with a baby, make her a baby mama

If she denies you sex get it outside with other girls

A man should be in control of women in his life and not make silly excuse about ladies, when out ancestors marry countless women with just one dick
Now you are actually sounding different and more reasonable, but it won't change the fact that marriage is a very big trap! If you can pull all this off with girls and you still end up getting married then you are even a bigger looser cause you know the depth but you still jumped in the hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I'm not married but I have girlfriends
Has any of them ever asked you about your life journey plans or how they could help in making sure you actualize your goals? Even if they have, how far has any of them gone for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Has any of them ever asked you about your life journey plans or how they could help in making sure you actualize your goals? Even if they have, how far has any of them gone for you?
my brother I pick my friends like I pick my fruit. I can never walk with someone who would not add value to my life bro. Everything is not about money! All of them have the role they play in my life.
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
I think these stereotypes are uncalled for. Admittedly, there are lots of terrible women out there. However, it's absolutely wrong to make decisions based on personal experiences with slay queens.

I remember a lady on Nairaland raising a very important point. She said that guys look down on decent girls for those they consider classy.
When the so-called classy girls show them the terrible stuff they are made of, the guys will start complaining.

In truth, there are tens of thousands of supportive, human-spirited, and immaterialistic ladies out there. Sure, I have met many of them. In fact, they always have average-looks but will do anything to support their man, including emptying their accounts for you.

In an effort to impress your friends and family, you settle for those ones with good looks and bad characters. Later, you guys will come on Nairaland and start denigrating women. This makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I pick my friends like I pick my fruit. I can never walk with someone who would not add value to my life bro. Everything is not about money! All of them have the role they play in my life.
My brother stop deceiving yourself, you are a basic playboy whose last resort still ends in marriage. Its like a dog going back to eat its vomit.
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
@Smartpolician are you saying that every ounce of success you have achieve over the years are acredited to a woman or women?? Because you are typing off point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
My brother stop deceiving yourself, you are a basic playboy whose last resort still ends in marriage. Its like a dog going back to eat its vomit.
my brother being a playboy is not an insult, but I would have preferred you call me a man like bon vivant... Being a playboy is an alternative solution, it should be considered as an entertainment to bring joy to your life.

When it comes to love, men are as vulnerable as women. Sexual and emotional needs make men blind, make them fall for fakers. There are lot of beautiful devils out there, they are hunting rich men in cold blood. Being a playboy is about feeding your desires before getting hungry make you weak.

Being a playboy is a way to enjoy women’s company, without being a victim.

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother being a playboy is not an insult, but I would have preferred you call me a man like bon vivant... Being a playboy is an alternative solution, it should be considered as an entertainment to bring joy to your life.

When it comes to love, men are as vulnerable as women. Sexual and emotional needs make men blind, make them fall for fakers. There are lot of beautiful devils out there, they are hunting rich men in cold blood. Being a playboy is about feeding your desires before getting hungry make you weak.

Being a playboy is a way to enjoy women’s company, without being a victim.
You don't seem to understand me. Being a playboy is not a bad thing, its infact the only game women deserve. My problem with you is the fact that you would still consider caging yourself with a woman after all that through marriage!

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by keycash: 2:55pm On May 21, 2021
Yes what they meant is mother ooo

1 Like

Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by Cholls(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't seem to understand me. Being a playboy is not a bad thing, its infact the only game women deserve. My problem with you is the fact that you would still consider caging yourself with a woman after all that through marriage!
my brother I should be able to know what I'm getting into... I worry for anyone who see marriage as cage without escape.
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by apostle96: 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
Love is a scam
Relationship is a transaction & full shit

It doesn't worth the drama
Re: "Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2021
apostle96:
Love is a scam Relationship is a transaction & full shit
It doesn't worth the drama
Women are simply not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 12 Year-old-girl Gives Birth As She Was Impregnated By Her Classmate / What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! / He Feels Like Dating Me Afresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.