Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (49103 Views)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Femmyfestus: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Triangles1(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest

Read what you just type here oga,how does that related to this news.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by akinwale701(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Check my signature abeg...
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by point5: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
May their souls RIP
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by bukxy: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
chai!!!
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Kooldon(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
I still feel that, this can not be a coincidence as Boko Haram leader died few hours ago
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by mabeni(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
Should have been buratai
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Bialegend(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
This sweet me wella. By the way, where are their corps to prove they actually died?
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
I weep for my dear country may her soul and others in the plane rest in peace
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by EMMY76: 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
Karma at work rip. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
Corruption is killing all of them in that country.May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by biobab23(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
This murder case Naxooo den kill Fati Attahiru Chief of Army Staff...100% murder case
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by 360degreess(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest
.. Ipob terrorist spoted.i hope you had Cownu will live on earth till eternity? How sure are you that you will be alive tomorrow? Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.He will won't appoint an ipob member.So I hope you won't commit suicide by then?

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by bangging(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/
the blood of armles bifrans,that they killed, karma is a bitch and is also real...

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by salt1: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
jlinkd78:
U must be a spiritual conscious person to understand what's playing out in Nigeria.

Abeg, explain to people like me.
What's playing out in Nigeria, because I don't understand?
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by billyG(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
Another northerner & Muslim will be appointed to replace him by tomorrow...I am a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by SLAP44: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
abbaapple:
angry

Nnamdi Cownu is happy with the Death of this man SMH Cownu he must be a mad man!!!

Every good person in Africa is throwing a party about it. Evil must not triumph over good.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
abbaapple:
angry

Nnamdi Cownu is happy with the Death of this man SMH Cownu he must be a mad man!!!

Yes, and he should be.

2 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by wyqay: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
May God have mercy on their souls. Husband and wife same-day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
emmabest2000:
RIP to both of them

Meanwhile... Their MOTTO though

WILLING
ABLE
READY

Our present government lack those three words !!!

He will rest in hell fire for sure

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Felaak47(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
End time, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by agbolase2: 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
May their souls rest in peace...
Only God knows why it happened this way.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Bialegend(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
Obiorahpcfg:
Chaiii , how will their children cope oh!!!
His child should learn to cope like other children their father killed their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Burgerlomo: 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
This is so sad, may their soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by ACE1010: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
Chai enemies of Nigeria have done it again lipsrsealed kiss

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
Fake news! It has been debunked already. The wife was not in the plane
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by shugaboy6102(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
All man will taste death

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by adonnaiii: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
so sad
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by owobokiri(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
which year was that.? He was always in borno fighting terrorists before becoming COAS the last time i checked.
Go and do your research!
He was the GOC during those violent days of shooting protesters at praying grounds in Aba and Nkpor..
He was primed for this position.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by GerraMeh74(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
tit:
Her office let another take
Lol Off your Mic �!!! How can a COAS be this careless Him and his wife in the same aircraft Unbelievable!!! Mehn this guy's don't just think they will die.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobleou(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/
Now they kw d real truth abt eternity before their creator. Look up to God and forsake religious folklore.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Deborah98(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
May their souls rip....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.