Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (49164 Views)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by israelp(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
grin grin
peson dye u dy laugh..
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Geesaintagape: 9:51pm On May 21, 2021
A prophecy said Nigeria govt would beg MNK but it would be too late
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by moneyissweet(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2021
Original igboman...Udo dirigi nwannem

BanevsJoker:
Aka nsi ha ga aba ha n'onu.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by kechywillz(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
He has gone to answer his call on how he dealt with humanity,how many innocent people where wasted through his command? Go and reap what u sowed on earth,if he has the opportunity to return n tell people where he is ,he will repent n become a pastor
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by mu2sa2: 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
Chritic42:
Oga have sense nah. Does his death change anything instead of praying for people with good heard to get our political seats to make positive change you are busy celebrating one man’s death. Nigerian problems didn’t start with him neither will it end with him
Quote of the day:

"Nigeria's problems didn’t start with him neither will they end with him".

O God overlook his shortcomings and grant him a special place in the ranks of those who have earned thy favour.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
jimyjames:
This is a pure act of God showing his wrath on those who are killing biafrans.

May the God of biafra continue to fight our battles

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by tishbite41(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
Hseffa:

Misinformation is their trade Mark.
They almost twisted Civil War history too, on NL, if not people facts-countered and silenced them. They and Fulanis are similarly thesame.
Shut up

This jihadist was the GOC of 82 Division, Enugu. He slaughtered thousands of Igbo's at Asaba, Aba, Nkpor and Osha.

It is very shocking that he was transferred yo Borno and became ineffective and grossly incompetent.

To cut a long story short, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Viva Biafra!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by juman(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
Unrelease names of remaining officers make my knees weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by greggng: 9:56pm On May 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Talk is cheap.
Please, How Old are you?

This has got nothing to do with age ...is a strategy for survival ...let us say you have 4 children....you can share them into two ....two with your wife and two with you in a different flight . If yours crashed , you still 've two with your wife. If the opposite is the case ,you still have two with you. In this case you will still have something to call nuclear family on earth . In a lay man's word, don't put all your eggs in one basket . If you don't agree with me , kindly stick to your believe ....is none of my business ....as you lay your bed so shall you sleep on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
cessna150:
The wife is not dead, she was not even on board.

Wow are you sure sir
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by israelp(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
McCoy662:
If say na bubu, e for better
death himslf dy c babu dy run...i nr knw d knd jazz d man dy use
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by glosplendid(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
cessna150:
The wife is not dead, she was not even on board.
yea so I heard... I pray she's okay... Fati will not die now.. Ameen
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Now that we know death is no respected of man. Can we find it within to respect all men irrespective of social status
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Ayobami7(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Eyaah Rip
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by mu2sa2: 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
tishbite41:

Shut up

This jihadist was the GOC of 82 Division, Enugu. He slaughtered thousands of Igbo's at Asaba, Aba, Nkpor and Osha.

It is very shocking that he was transferred yo Borno and became ineffective and grossly incompetent.

To cut a long story short, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Viva Biafra!
Mr man, his death won't bring respite to criminals in Asaba, Aba, Nkpor and Osho. In fact, all those criminals should start writing their wills.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Kandeed: 10:02pm On May 21, 2021
greggng:
I cannot board same flight with any of my family menbers ...I have learnt this long time ago.

Hmmm bro
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2021
marsman:

Rest

I better
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by tishbite41(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man, his death won't bring respite to criminals in Asaba, Aba, Nkpor and Osho. In fact, all those criminals should start writing their wills.

His lawyer will prepare it.

Head slammer

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by ada9ja(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest

how many have been shot now in the east, i mean the civilian
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by tallceejay(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2021
Remove this news before you get sued [quote uthor=ashiwaju2010 post=101932253]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/[/quote]
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Terminal1805: 10:14pm On May 21, 2021
jimyjames:
This is a pure act of God showing his wrath on those who are killing biafrans.

May the God of biafra continue to fight our battles

You're daft Sha
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by lalasticlala(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.