Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest (1266 Views)

Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2021
Earlier
https://www.nairaland.com/6564759/chief-of-army-staff-ibrahim-attahiru-dies

Fati Attahiru, wife of the chief of army staff was not inside the crashed Beechcraft 350 plane, as reported.

She is alive.

But six aides of her husband, 54 year-old Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru, died with him, along with four crew members.

The aides were identified as:

BRIG GEN MI ABDULKADIR, BRIG GEN OLAYINKA, BRIG GEN KULIYA, MAJ LA HAYAT, MAJ HAMZA and SGT UMAR.

The crew members are FLT LT TO ASANIYI, FLT LT AA OLUFADE, SGT ADESINA and ACM OYEDEPO.

Attahiru and the aides were going to Kaduna, ostensibly to attend tomorrow’s passing out parade of soldiers from the Nigerian Army Depot in Zaria.

The aircraft, with registration number, 5N-R203 was billed to land at the Nigerian Airforce Base in Mando area.

But it was diverted to land at the Kaduna airport, amid heavy rainfall.

On landing, the plane exploded and burned, leaving occupants no chance to survive.

The Air Force has had several crashes in recent years.

In March, a fighter jet supporting ground troops fighting Boko Haram terrorists went missing in north-east Borno in March.

In February, seven Air Force officials crashed near Abuja.

They were heading to Minna, Niger state capital to assist in the banditry war in the state.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/21/3-brigadiers-2-majors-in-crashed-plane-fati-attahiru-alive/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Xscape1993(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2021
May their gentle souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Amotolongbo(f): 10:47pm On May 21, 2021
No single Igbo in his crew?

He loathes the Igbo tribe or what?
Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Kandeed: 10:53pm On May 21, 2021
Out of those dead na the Yoruba people wey follow go pain me pass. I've never been this pained

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Acidiously: 10:55pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
Out of those dead na the Yoruba people wey follow go pain me pass. I've never been this pained
Honestly. I been wan shout for joy say Igbos no follow but as I see Yoruba names, the thing just Taya me

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Penguin2: 10:58pm On May 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Someone said it’s the good side of nepotism.

Thank God an Igbo didn’t fly the ill fated flight.

They would have found a way to claim the Igbo pilot blew up the chopper because of his loyalty to Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Dyke15(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2021
Them carry nepotism enter grave

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Must we attach tribe to everything?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Amotolongbo(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Must we attach tribe to everything?
we must.

That is why we have Federal character and quota system

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by 360degreess(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2021
Penguin2:

Someone said it’s the good side of nepotism.

Thank God an Igbo didn’t fly the ill fated flight.

They would have found a way to claim the Igbo pilot blew up the chopper because of his loyalty to Nnamdi Kanu.
.. ipob terrorists and senseless thinking.I don't blame the COAS for not going with any of your people.With all the hatred your people have been showing both on and off line towards people from other regions, and the terrorists (Igbos/ESN/UGM) that are manifesting from your region, how do you expect him to travel with your people.?.. Buhari will still appoint someone from either the North, West or South South,but never from your region.So more misery awaits you people as we wait for the appointment of new COAS.No peace for ipob terrorists...

Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by slivertongue: 12:32am On May 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

he didn't want them to die untimely
Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Praxis758: 2:50am On May 22, 2021
Very heart breaking.

Those souls were the timber and caliber of their respective families.

Undoubtedly a big timber had fall in each of those families.

Their respective towns/cities has lost illustrious sons

There will be vacuums within their friends

Death has snatch a bread winner from a family

Oceans of tests has just been tapped

Inner hurt whose injuries will definitely linger had been caused

May God almighty console their families and loved ones.
Re: Kaduna Plane Crash: Three Brigadiers-General, Two Majors In Crash (Full Manifest by Mynd44: 4:35am On May 22, 2021

(1)

After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / Nigerian Army Pardons New Batch Of Over 200 Boko Haram Fighters, Families / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu VS Atiku NL Early Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.