Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,008 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille (22791 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ennyholar: 2:46pm On May 22, 2021
TECNO Mobile today celebrated some of their fans to an hangout at an exclusive spot in Lagos.

The gathering was an opportunity to crown the newly appointed TECNO Spark 7 Campus Ambassadors and also to commensurate the launch of the TECNO SPARK 7P device.

The fans engaged in various fun activities including a Smartphone gaming competition and gift amazing gift items where made available for the gamers and everyone present at the event.

Popular Nigerian singer and song writer Johnny Drille is also present at the event to thrill the fans with his beautiful voice.

Below are live pictures from the event.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ennyholar: 2:46pm On May 22, 2021
Phones are available to be won. cheesy

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ennyholar: 2:48pm On May 22, 2021
More pictures.

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Osebanjo(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2021
Johnny my G. I don even forget say dude still dey sing. Hip hop and RnB nor be for Nigerians sha but yet same Nigerians are big followers of American Trap music, Hip hop and even RnB. Who we go come say get problem like this. Waje, Johnny, Chike, Ric and e.t.c are wonderful RnB singers but na beg you go beg Nigerians before dem listen to them not to talk of buying their songs.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by GodblessMNK(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2021
Even if them no dey hear your music, don jazzy management still pushes its artists to get good money from companies underground.. Many artistes dey make money underground wey we no even no.. On a good day techno go call joe boy or rema or ruger or even firefighter boy[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by DDDEnterprises: 3:13pm On May 22, 2021
GodblessMNK:
Even if them no dey hear your music, don jazzy management still pushes its artists to get good money from companies underground.. Many artistes dey make money underground wey we no even no.. On a good day techno go call joe boy or rema or ruger or even firefighter boy[color=#990000][/color]

Firefighter boy bawo?? grin

In fact, the name 'firefighter boy' will be like the antagonist or nemesis of 'fireboy' cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Niswayne19: 3:31pm On May 22, 2021
I actually love Tecno. They celebrate not only their customers but also fans.

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freshbenepo1: 3:31pm On May 22, 2021
Johnny my G

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by UncleKoboko: 3:32pm On May 22, 2021
cool
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On May 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yinksy09(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2021
I watched Johnny Drille live performance. It was awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Deathforall: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Is It just me that doesn't know this guy

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
Osebanjo:
Johnny my G. I don even forget say dude still dey sing. Hip hop and RnB nor be for Nigerians sha but yet same Nigerians are big followers of American Trap music, Hip hop and even RnB. Who will go come say get problem like this. Waje, Johnny, Chike, Ric and e.t.c are wonderful RnB singers but na beg you go beg Nigerians before dem listen to them not to talk of buying their songs.
Johnny drille does pop not actually rnb, but I love the way he sings even if I love rock metal and the blues.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Daniiel: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari thank you
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Abalado(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
No be this they do me abeg,na as Buhari go comot they my mind... Buhari must go,this suffering is too much

6 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by femmyapson(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
Vg
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Isobug: 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
Waiting for Xiomi and iPhone fighters to come with their usual craps

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
We really have to give it to TECNO
The extent they go to make their fans happy is impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by AmigoDeDon(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
Good move
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Angrygoat: 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass tecno 1million times

6 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Abdul240(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
Happy celebration long live TECNO
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass pecno 1million times

k.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by MyexamsHUB: 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
Amazing
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by saratackit: 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
This guy nah confirm entertainer o
Ennyholar:
TECNO Mobile today celebrated some of their fans to an hangout at an exclusive spot in Lagos.

The gathering was an opportunity to crown the newly appointed TECNO Spark 7 Campus Ambassadors and also to commensurate the launch of the TECNO SPARK 7P device.

The fans engaged in various fun activities including a Smartphone gaming competition and gift amazing gift items where made available for the gamers and everyone present at the event.

Popular Nigerian singer and song writer Johnny Drille is also present at the event to thrill the fans with his beautiful voice.

Below are live pictures from the event.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yourfav: 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
Omo
No better way to spend the weekend
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by seunsiju(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
E no go better for mod wey ban me, I Don come..... Aye yin rogo Lai lo Cele

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Osebanjo(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2021
SegFault:

Johnny drille does pop not actually rnb, but I love the way he sings even if I love rock metal and the blues.
Ok sir.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by GodblessMNK(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Firefighter boy bawo?? grin

In fact, the name 'firefighter boy' will be like the antagonist or nemesis of 'fireboy' cheesy
lol. Is it your calling ni
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by maxiuc(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.