Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille (22828 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by scarycuteface(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

You can tell that again...
I wish I was among
was it by invitation ?
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by saratackit: 9:33pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin chairman like YOU
Ajilenu:
yes. I notice it too. Just that I'm too lazy to.oartake in their offers
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by investigator007: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2021
this was definitely so much fun
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yyvonne: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
chocoboi:

Maybe...., I guess so
It's one of a kind... kiss
no doubt, it is
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by hoilakes(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
I dont think so, i saw the post on Tecno's FB page 2ndly it's tagged FANS HANGOUT

Enjoyment for people wey sabi better BRAND! tongue tongue
scarycuteface:
was it by invitation ?
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Niswayne19: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
investigator007:
this was definitely so much fun
Yeah I agree oo
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by koskilala: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2021
lovely, definitely this was so much fun
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by scarycuteface(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
E make sense grin

hoilakes:
I dont think so, i saw the post on Tecno's FB page 2ndly it's tagged FANS HANGOUT

Enjoyment for people wey sabi better BRAND! tongue tongue
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Mikefrik(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass tecno 1million times
Just like your name implies, I won't blame you. But let me ask you a question. Which phone have you produced so far since when you were born?. No insult intended.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yinksy09(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Freelancerx:
Tecno don bless people as usual. What is the need of using a brand that just want to collect your money and not give back to their users?

True. Giving back in different ways to both customers and fans of the brand
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freelancerx: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yinksy09:

True. Giving back in different ways to both customers and fans of the brand
and it's good to see
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by YangaBabe: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
lovely, this was mad fun no doubt.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by YangaBabe: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
i dont think so, i think its open to all their fans who are interested
scarycuteface:
was it by invitation ?
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by tafat: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
this was so much fun
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by scarycuteface(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
YangaBabe:
okay
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yinksy09(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
YangaBabe:

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video / Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? / Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.