Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille (22827 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by scarycuteface(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2021
Congratulations to the ambassadors
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Josywhyte: 12:33pm On May 23, 2021
Anything tecno spark I no like am at all
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freelancerx: 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
Josywhyte:
why? Wetin happen
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freelancerx: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass tecno 1million times
just like your opinion is trash too. grin
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by geonell(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2021
Donjazzy discovered this guy he is talented
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by dankwoska: 6:09pm On May 23, 2021
Woow see tecno fans enjoying and una still dey have fun and until still dey win phone
Ennyholar:
Phones are available to be won. cheesy

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by dankwoska: 6:10pm On May 23, 2021
Congratulations to the ambassadors activities winners... Tecno dey try o
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Josywhyte: 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
Freelancerx:
why? Wetin happen

That phone no dey freak me at all
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Freelancerx: 9:24pm On May 23, 2021
Josywhyte:

That phone no dey freak me at all
E normal sha. No be all phones dey freak person

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ajilenu: 5:33am On May 24, 2021
Ennyholar:
TECNO Mobile today celebrated some of their fans to an hangout at an exclusive spot in Lagos.

The gathering was an opportunity to crown the newly appointed TECNO Spark 7 Campus Ambassadors and also to commensurate the launch of the TECNO SPARK 7P device.

The fans engaged in various fun activities including a Smartphone gaming competition and gift amazing gift items where made available for the gamers and everyone present at the event.

Popular Nigerian singer and song writer Johnny Drille is also present at the event to thrill the fans with his beautiful voice.

Below are live pictures from the event.
beautiful! I love this
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ajilenu: 5:35am On May 24, 2021
Osebanjo:
Johnny my G. I don even forget say dude still dey sing. Hip hop and RnB nor be for Nigerians sha but yet same Nigerians are big followers of American Trap music, Hip hop and even RnB. Who we go come say get problem like this. Waje, Johnny, Chike, Ric and e.t.c are wonderful RnB singers but na beg you go beg Nigerians before dem listen to them not to talk of buying their songs.
i don't appreciate our own sometimes. But he still got huge fanbase o, even Chike has too
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ajilenu: 5:36am On May 24, 2021
saratackit:
Awwn TECNO Fans be enjoying
naso na. It was even an open event
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ajilenu: 5:37am On May 24, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash product. Samsung led phone still better pass tecno 1million times
thats not the point here bros
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:11am On May 24, 2021
Congrats go the latest student Ambassadors.

What a weekend right?

Like play una don become the face of the brand o.

Jonny was a good choice for the show.

A very talented song writer and artist.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Fonjewel0(f): 9:28am On May 24, 2021
Congrats to the Ambassadors and to the brand.

Keep soaring.

Na una be the real brand.

More grease to una elbow......
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Corroro: 10:39am On May 24, 2021
na only you and your village people know techno o grin, me what i deal with is TECNO, and their device are awesome. kiss
Angrygoat:
Stfu I meant techno idiot
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Principalw: 5:59pm On May 24, 2021
I almost missed this hangout but i'm glad I made it. JohnnyDrill is such a wondetful singer.
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by saratackit: 11:39pm On May 25, 2021
cool omo TECNO is more than just a phone brand many activities ongoing for TECNO Fans

You'd always see them engaging users offline and online shocked
Ajilenu:
naso na. It was even an open event
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 3:20am On May 27, 2021
saratackit:
Awwn TECNO Fans be enjoying

Swears... Just doing me like I should join them, I pray they remember we their fans in the street... cool
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 3:24am On May 27, 2021
Josywhyte:

Who ask you. Why are you telling us..
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 3:31am On May 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
SEEMS LIKE THEY REALLY HAD FUN !.

Of course, why won't they...
Anything Tecno does, is a hit
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Sainthia: 7:56am On May 27, 2021
All of them were just so happy
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Josywhyte: 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Who ask you. Why are you telling us..
U for jejely waka pass when u see my comment. Aproko
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Yyvonne: 9:03pm On May 28, 2021
Is this like an every year something? Looks interesting
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by chocoboi: 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
Yyvonne:
Is this like an every year something? Looks interesting

Maybe...., I guess so
It's one of a kind... kiss
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
Josywhyte:

U for jejely waka pass when u see my comment. Aproko

Me wey dey Waka pass, but your naughty comment just dey disturb my waka, na him I say make I conquer this bad mouth.

When everybody dey talk A, you dey talk K..
No come dey spoil other people Victory here..
If you no like the phone let it be in your heart biko...
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
Sainthia:

You can tell that again...
I wish I was among them
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ammaizingemmy: 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
Sainthia:

You can tell that again...
I wish I was among
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Josywhyte: 11:08am On May 31, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Me wey dey Waka pass, but your naughty comment just dey disturb my waka, na him I say make I conquer this bad mouth.

When everybody dey talk A, you dey talk K..
No come dey spoil other people Victory here..
If you no like the phone let it be in your heart biko...

Na my own point be that. Leave am for me abeg u hear?
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by Ajilenu: 11:25am On May 31, 2021
saratackit:
cool omo TECNO is more than just a phone brand many activities ongoing for TECNO Fans

You'd always see them engaging users offline and online shocked
yes. I notice it too. Just that I'm too lazy to.oartake in their offers
Re: Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille by NightFood: 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
this was a fantastic experience no doubt, what a brand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video / Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? / Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.