Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * (2942 Views)

Attahiru & Others: One Year On, Continue To Rest Heroes / Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by mightyhaze: 7:50pm On May 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
Shut up, we know it is the handwork of your evil race.
evil race that your father's preferred to be roasted alive in Igbo lands rather than let them go their evil ways

Okpe

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by gidgiddy: 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
Its just that Nigeria is messed up country, otherwise, why wouldn't people mock an Army chief who superintendent over the killing of hundreds of unarmed protesters?

I dont know how Nigerians reason. You have an Army General who during his time as commander of 82 Div Enugu, sent Soldiers to shoot down unarmed protesters

Why would you care who mocks such a despicable man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by harakiri(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2021
I blame the failed Nigerian educational system...this poster is too daft to be replied.

As in DAFT!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by condralbedez: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
This ones are IPOB too?or dont they supposed to be at the burial Ground,even the president and The Vice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:
Both some senseless Yorubas and Igbos have been repeating that rubbish since morning.

Your Northern leaders are equally celebrating.. Same way they celebrated the death of Gov Patrick Yakowa who also died through Plane Crash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Siwisheswereesh: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
That is the way of the pigidiottts.

Pigidiotts amaka grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
That is the way of the pigidiottts.

Pigidiotts amaka grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Don't be stupid please

Enough of this nonsense

Ori e daru. Hate induced tribe. You will keep weeping on your ESN idiots being hunted by Fulani army

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by cashkid18(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2021
Seeeker:

Ori e daru. Hate induced tribe. You will keep weeping on your ESN idiots being hunted by Fulani army
Are you back from benin republic after fulanis sent your parents an exile cheesy useless tribe of hate and cowardice. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by igboboy775: 9:56pm On May 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
Was it your father, mother or family members that verify it.

You Igbos are very slow in thinking, no wonder you people likes drinking corpse water.

Here comes another brainless yaribanza baboon, did you even check the Facebook page where those comments were screenshoted from? it's a popular page called "Yoruba nation" on Facebook and the active members on the group are confirm yoruba, it won't take you too much to actually search for the group on your Facebook and see all the details there. But why am I even wasting my time on a daft yeribanza pig whose dirty culture still promotes incest, sexual molestation of minors and using fetish means like Magun to prevent Yoruba women from promiscuity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Emyogalanya: 10:15pm On May 22, 2021
BlessingDAMMY:
This is to inform all well-meaning Nigerians that some unscrupulous elements, mostly IPOB terrorists, are currently using Yoruba monikers to mock Late Brig Gen. Attahiru on social media. For Christ's sake, how can Yoruba celebrate when they also lost 5 illustrious sons? Does it make sense?�
The biggest mockery came from bihari who was absent at his burial, and the northern govs who were seen laughing histerically at malami son's wedding today. While the coas was lying dead in a coffin never to be seen again. If the dead can bite between ipob and these men who do you think he will go after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by KoshCAD: 11:17pm On May 22, 2021
igboboy775:

Here comes another brainless yaribanza baboon, did you even check the Facebook page where those comments were screenshoted from? it's a popular page called "Yoruba nation" on Facebook and the active members on the group are confirm yoruba, it won't take you too much to actually search for the group on your Facebook and see all the details there. But why am I even wasting my time on a daft yeribanza pig whose dirty culture still promotes incest, sexual molestation of minors and using fetish means like Magun to prevent Yoruba women from promiscuity.
Gbuuuuuuurugbu, no sense, no tangible point. Just normal insipid jargons. Spit. Who has time to read trash.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by KoshCAD: 11:21pm On May 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
evil race that your father's preferred to be roasted alive in Igbo lands rather than let them go their evil ways

Okpe
Oponu Omo.

None of my family is living in your region, but I can bet that more than half of your family members are living in my region.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
Oponu Omo.

None of my family is living in your region, but I can bet that more than half of your family members are living in my region.
by region u mean no mans land i guess... comon get outta here dirty ogbomosho miscreant

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by nedu666: 11:47pm On May 22, 2021
Yorubas failed to support buhari in 2011 but in 2015 having known his medical condition and was hoping for a repeat of yaradua scenario went all out to ensure he bcomes president. The aim was to ensure a Yoruba man bcomes president tru the backdoor.

In 2017 when buhari travelled for medical treatment, devious afonjas were organizing secret prayers, fasting and consulting marabouts to ensure buhari dies so that osinbanjo will take over but God no

Having failed, afonjas now think using media to blackmail other ethnic groups will give them president in 2023.

Let's all remember that obasanjo picking yaradua despite knowing his medical condition was because he was denied a third term. So you wonder how tinibu and obasanjo who were not on good terms suddenly bcame United in support of buhari in 2015. The answer is simple, they knew medical condition and was hoping for a repeat of yaradua scenario with yorubas as beneficiaries but God said neva.

Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Oksman(m): 1:14am On May 23, 2021
BigSarah:
What if it’s yorubas using IPOB monikers to mock the dead COAs...see how terrible this sounds that’s exactly how you sound

As far as I’m concerned only the families of the dead are mourning, nairaland resident tribalists really don’t care

Beautiful!
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by waterbrown24: 1:46am On May 23, 2021
totit plz post those pics of yorubas mocking the late attahiru i wan use am..
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by amuwo1980: 2:38am On May 23, 2021
igboboy775:
You see why I've maintained that these Yorubas are the most stupid set of low IQ cretins ever? so a verified yoruba Facebook page with a large following of members is now IPOB's doing? all the hateful comments that were screenshoted had verifiable accounts of yorubas all with very active profiles, activities, interactions, picture timestamps etc if you actually took time to check them out from the comments. Honestly these yaribanza pigs are the most unintelligent set of animals, Awolowo must be rolling in his grave in sheer fury as to how he wasted a whole free education legacy on a bunch of mo.Rons wirh defective intelligence coefficients. So much for been "sophisticated" SMH! The irresponsibility of always pitching your stupid actions on Igbos isn't new, that's how these idiots caused mayhem in their region during the EndSars protest and blamed it on the Igbos even when 90% of the arrested culprits were yoruba... how can people who boast of various successful academicians, business tycoons, entrepreneurs, technocrats etc reason like people who just evolved from the nearthandal cavemen period?
Do you think these ones are Yorubas ? They are government and APC supporters agents , the true enemies of Nigeria
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by tandy2013: 3:02am On May 23, 2021
tito44:
Umu ekwensu is mocking the dead COAS. Evil people

U re the evil one for supporting the dead murderer Attahiru who murdered innocent Biafran youths during python dance
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by slam7000(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2021
BigSarah:
What if it’s yorubas using IPOB monikers to mock the dead COAs...see how terrible this sounds that’s exactly how you sound

As far as I’m concerned only the families of the dead are mourning, nairaland resident tribalists really don’t care

That bigot @simplyleo was on the other thread asking Seun to sanitise Nairaland. I hope this is done not just here but all social media. People like him would be isolated and stopped from spreading infections, hatred, lies and bigotry.

It’s his kind that spread lies that Igbos destroyed properties during the Endsars protest in Lagos.
Sunday Igboho’s Oduanation rally over the weekend was also the fault of Igbos and Igbos.
Shame on him that he and the op would not chastise Yoruba people jeering and mocking the death of the late COAS.

Some people are born to hate, tell lies and live a life of cowardice. The op and his likes would create multiple accounts to accuse IPOB and Igbos of their mess.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by KoshCAD: 7:09am On May 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
by region u mean no mans land i guess... comon get outta here dirty ogbomosho miscreant
Tell your popman to come and claim it since it is no man's land.

Atleast, a no man's land can be moved to Arochukwu as well.

Oya tell your father to come and claim the no man's land if he's man enough. Not this usual stale ranting.

I repeat,no single of my family is living or even visit your region, but more than half of yours are living in mine, be it Lagos, Ogun, ondo, oyo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by KoshCAD: 7:12am On May 23, 2021
nedu666:
Yorubas failed to support buhari in 2011 but in 2015 having known his medical condition and was hoping for a repeat of yaradua scenario went all out to ensure he bcomes president. The aim was to ensure a Yoruba man bcomes president tru the backdoor.

In 2017 when buhari travelled for medical treatment, devious afonjas were organizing secret prayers, fasting and consulting marabouts to ensure buhari dies so that osinbanjo will take over but God no

Having failed, afonjas now think using media to blackmail other ethnic groups will give them president in 2023.

Let's all remember that obasanjo picking yaradua despite knowing his medical condition was because he was denied a third term. So you wonder how tinibu and obasanjo who were not on good terms suddenly bcame United in support of buhari in 2015. The answer is simple, they knew medical condition and was hoping for a repeat of yaradua scenario with yorubas as beneficiaries but God said neva.

Hypocrites
Yes, you are very right, it was your foolish father that led the prayers that day.

Foolish OSU.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by ipodstinks: 7:27am On May 23, 2021
igboboy775:

Atleast, they prevent them, but what are your own men doing to prevent your women from promiscuity.

No wonder 95% of you are product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by ipodstinks: 7:30am On May 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Hahahahaha, Ogbomosho can't be as dirty as dirty as Onitsha, aba or umuahia. If you doubt it, ask World health organisation. They will testify to my point hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Ramanto(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2021
Igbos are product of hate. Imagine a group of people mourning Shekau and mocking the death of Atahiru. This people are so full of hate and bitterness, they are losing their sanity gradually

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Paretomaster1(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2021
We kNow them, no need second guessing.... By Theor demeanor you will know them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by Nobody: 9:21am On May 23, 2021
KoshCAD:
Tell your popman to come and claim it since it is no man's land.

Atleast, a no man's land can be moved to Arochukwu as well.

Oya tell your father to come and claim the no man's land if he's man enough. Not this usual stale ranting.

I repeat,no single of my family is living or even visit your region, but more than half of yours are living in mine, be it Lagos, Ogun, ondo, oyo.
i don’t need to claim something i already own...so go fûck urselves i dont care if ur family visits the south east or not we don’t need you guys there....u dont add anything to the develepment of any community.... except selling ur useless agbo or taxi driving....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by KoshCAD: 3:25pm On May 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i don’t need to claim something i already own...so go fûck urselves i dont care if ur family visits the south east or not we don’t need you guys there....u dont add anything to the develepment of any community.... except selling ur useless agbo or taxi driving....
Hahahahaha, I can see pain all over you. The day your father become a governor in Lagos, I will take you serious.

You don't need to need me. I will never stoop so low to go to a region where my own is far better than. It is like telling a UK citizen to go to Africa, that is from grace to grass.

We all know how your sisters are full of ashawo joint in my region, even trying to being baby factory. Spit.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * by BENARI: 3:52pm On May 23, 2021
BlessingDAMMY:
This is to inform all well-meaning Nigerians that some unscrupulous elements, mostly IPOB terrorists, are currently using Yoruba monikers to mock Late Brig Gen. Attahiru on social media. For Christ's sake, how can Yoruba celebrate when they also lost 5 illustrious sons? Does it make sense?

Brig Gen Olayinka, FLT LT TO ASANIYI, FLT LT AA OLUFADE, SGT ADESINA, and ACM OYEDEPO are among the gallant patriots killed, so why should the Yorubas rejoice?

As for you IPOB terrorists, please leave us out of your "beef" with your Fulani masters. We are too busy mourning our sons to be engaging in such a puerile campaign! Please and please, allow us to mourn in peace!

The way some of you yorubas fear fulani is hilarious.
And so what? What if yorubas are celebrating his death, and so what I ask you coward?

What are you afraid of exactly?

Spit on your dreadful soul! cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS / Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria / I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.