Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians (2963 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Sigilov: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is ready to walk with all Nigerians. Speaking in a statement on Thursday to felicitate with Muslims on the occasion of the Eid-el-Fitri celebration, Tinubu said citizens should constantly seek to become a better version of themselves in patriotism, dedication to […]

Continue Reading

https://twitter.com/Marvellous14288/status/1649522665625927683?t=tc4rlZCysAK6w-gYq507dg&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by successmatters(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ready to sniff more white powder grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:
Ready to sniff more white powder grin

Even if he is captured on video shooting heroin into his veins Tinubu would be your president.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Scream(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bulaba?! We are now ready to make down payment for a roasted corn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Straybullet: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Drug lord, cocaine peddler, election thief
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Straybullet: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

Even if he is captured on video shooting heroin into his veins Tinubu would be your president.

Yes my brother, God punish all election thieves grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ready to do or die. . . . grin
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by KingKO22: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Even a half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obituary

I can't trade him for anyone in Nigeria at least for now

We may consider Obi after him

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
First Invisible President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by FreeStuffsNG: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Insha Allah.
We are with you and read to walk with you too sir.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Ready for what exactly
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

Tinubu can not rule in peace, just watch and see, he is standing on a stolen mandate bro
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by sunboy(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu can not rule in peace, just watch and see, he is standing on a stolen mandate bro

Stolen from who ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2023
sunboy:

Stolen from who ?

You know na.......
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by JAMO84: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2023
The incoming President in few weeks time Inshallah. Any developer that's not happy can buy otapiapia.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Just an extension of your wailing from 8 to 12 and perhaps 16 years.

Nothing new.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by infohenry(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2023
sunboy:

Stolen from who ?
From Peter Obi, already caught in rivers state which proves it.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Lovelife433(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu has come to stay, nothing any most poor region can do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by sunboy(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2023
infohenry:
From Peter Obi, already caught in rivers state which proves it.

Somebody who came distance 3rd is crying stolen mandate lol Wetin make 2nd person talk na 😂😂😂 Carry your evidence to the court and the votes can be adjusted accordingly.

Hopefully you find more votes like Trump was looking for one that wasn’t lost lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Even a half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obituary

I can't trade him for anyone in Nigeria at least for now

We may consider Obi after him

This is dangerous

This is similar to Buhari's NEPA bill certificate and today He brought the country on its knees
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Ready to Die abi
Ready to return the mandate?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by legitnow1: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by adekolaelect(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

so you have shifted from" he will never become president to he will never be swear in as president now he will never rule in peace " why is it that everything associating with you people is all about negativity? Having you people as friends will always be a lost of Joy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by dahmie2013: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

As in... Transformer is nearby, let them hug it. grin grin Mumu people. As if it is gra gra them dey take win election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This is dangerous

This is similar to Buhari's NEPA bill certificate and today He brought the country on its knees

We like it like that.

Continue with your campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

We like it like that.

Continue with your campaign of calumny.

You go wail too o!

The calamity will affect everyone including Tinubu supporters just like Buhari
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You go wail too o!

The calamity will affect everyone including Tinubu supporters

But if Obi had been president there wouldn't have been any calamity abi?

grin

You guys say the darnedest things.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Straybullet:
Drug lord, cocaine peddler, election thief
8 years + 8 years=16 years...if you know, you know undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by wolesmile(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
First Invincible President

Go learn the difference between "Invincible" and "Invisible"

I know you meant to use the latter, so modify your comment.
But know this. Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

But if Obi had been president there wouldn't have been any calamity abi?

grin

You guys say the darnedest things.

I am not insinuating that

I am only responding to your statement that half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obi, if that is what you meant by obituaries

People said the same thing for Buhari and today every one including his supporters are lamenting
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by ODUBEZE: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Ready to return the certificate of return 😏
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not insinuating that

I am only responding to your statement that half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obi, if that is what you meant by obituaries

People said the same thing for Buhari and today every one including his supporters are lamenting

I would double-down and say a half-dead Tinubu is better than Obi.

Obi was a massive failure in Anambras state.

That was the opinion of those he governed at the time.

Even when he left he was regarded as a failure.

But for the hypnosis that a lot of Nigerians fall under, Obi would never have been a serious contestant.

Trust me, a lot of those who fall for Obi are those who would not listen when you told them MMM was a scam.

The same People running to one pastor or the other looking for miracles that would never happen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Nigeria of Your Dreams Like? / Presidency To Spend N1.57m On Food Daily! / A Nigerian Politician's Son Sitting On 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.