Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE (2902 Views)

We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by DeltaFire: 4:50pm On May 22, 2021
VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE

Nnamdi Kanu prepares destruction and "state of war" in the East. He says "many of us are going to die", BUT HE IS SAFE IN BRITAIN!

Nnamdi Kanu says: "Main thrust of the army shall come to the East"

(After 12 minutes into the video) Nnamdi Kanu says: "From next two weeks we are going to start dying for what we believe in. Not one or two or three or four. We are going to die in MASS and we are going to take them with us" BUT HE IS SAFE IN BRITAIN!

Video link:

https://web.facebook.com/100028481140826/videos/645285826430783/

IPOB Biafrans you better keep your self-imposed war in your land and don't cross to Anioma and SS lands.
Since you refuse to follow the peaceful Orderly Method of NINAS Constitutional Force Majeure that Yoruba are using and brings Self-determination by international law.

Na wahala Nnamdi Kanu has planned for his IPOB Biafrans!

shocked

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Gbajure(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2021
Aside from some governors, it is clear SE political and traditional leaders are happy with Cownu and his insane antics.

When the Edo girls own were getting too much for Italy, the Ọba intervened. More and more Igbo are being R arrested and sentences to death across the world and not a single word from any of dem leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by DeltaFire: 5:02pm On May 22, 2021
Gbajure:
Aside from some governors, it is clear SE political and traditional leaders are happy with Cownu and his insane antics.

When the Edo girls own were getting too much for Italy, the Ọba intervened. More and more Igbo are being R arrested and sentences to death across the world and not a single word from any of dem leaders.

I am Anioma Igbo and am very sad for my SE Igbo brothers. But they have brought calamity upon themselves and isolation upon themselves by pandering to Nnamdi Kanu, and funding him much from abroad.

Also my friend, many of those Igbo abroad being arrested and sentenced to death for drugs and frauds are IPOB. They worship a fetish ritualist Supreme Leader so the devil has got them.

Nah wah o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by theTranslator: 5:06pm On May 22, 2021
I hope my Igbo brothers and sisters will realise this early

I have always said nnamdi is a fraud

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by ygowon: 5:07pm On May 22, 2021
theTranslator:
I hope my Igbo brothers and sisters will realise this early

I have always said nnamdi is a fraud
Nigeria is more fraudulent than Kanu. Fuk nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by igboboy775: 5:10pm On May 22, 2021
Gbajure:

Have you reserved the same energy and advice for thousands of your brothers in various federal prisons abroad for fraudulent activities? needless to mention the ones whose heads get chopped almost on daily basis in the SW for ritual purposes?

Fool!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by mike8804: 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
Where is oyigboupdate? Alias ijele 2, it's been long have heard from him.
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by PissfulProtester: 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Nigeria is more fraudulent than Kanu. Fuk nigeria
A goat destined to die will always find an excuse to go to the slaughterhouse...

I pray to see your roasted face on nairaland in the coming weeks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Franzinni: 5:13pm On May 22, 2021
Some bone heads will follow his order and die like chicken. Alaye dey London dey snack on subway. I just dey laff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by igboboy775: 5:13pm On May 22, 2021
PissfulProtester:
A goat will always have an excuse to allow it go to the slaughterhouse
The elders in your village have to be very stupid if this is the best of proverbial wits you were able to learn from them through all your years of pathetic existence grin

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by DeltaFire: 5:18pm On May 22, 2021
WATCH OUT! The comments here in support of Nnamdi Kanu are from IPOBigots living abroad, not in Nigeria. They are unconcerned about IPOBigots being killed in Nigeria because they feel safe abroad where they are. Also, many have IMMIGRATION problems and should be deported back to Nigeria. They therefore want WAR in Nigeria so that they can claim refugee asylum where they are. They like Nnamdi Kanu do not care. They just want a good life abroad for themselves.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by ygowon: 5:19pm On May 22, 2021
PissfulProtester:
A goat will always have an excuse to allow it go to the slaughterhouse...

I pray to see your roasted face on nairaland in the coming weeks
You are not more than Atahiru who just got roasted. Pray not to be roasted too

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Bastardallah: 5:23pm On May 22, 2021
Just like the MIDDLE BELT people,
Just like true HAUSA people.
Just like the YORUBA people.
Just like the COAS who was murdered

Everything dies. But to BIAFRANS its for survival,

I know how scared you are that make you come here to cry river for the people who refuse to die like the above Race.
They refuse to be killed like chicken by your people but I have a message for you.

. Even if all Islamic terrorists around the world gather against the Eastern people (BIAFRA) they shall die like uthman soldiers. I know you don't know how it happened then but I assure you it will happen again.

Biafra to the World �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Kaiser20: 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
Bastardallah:
Just like the MIDDLE BELT people,
Just like true HAUSA people.
Just like the YORUBA people.
Just like the COAS who was murdered

Everything dies. But to BIAFRANS its for survival,

I know how scared you are that make you come here to cry river for the people who refuse to die like the above Race.
They refuse to be killed like chicken by your people but I have a message for you.

. Even if all Islamic terrorists around the world gather against the Eastern people (BIAFRA) they shall die like uthman soldiers. I know you don't know how it happened then but I assure you it will happen again.

Biafra to the World �

This one don kolo. Why drag the SE into your madness.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Deborah98(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2021
Tis only the gullibles among my SE brethren that will fall for this. Kanu it's high time you stop this joke let the people trust you for once. You can't be leading people astray with your selfish desires hidden from them.These people have no direction all they know is an unactualized dream which may take years or decade to materialize.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Arda1000(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2021
Just finishing watching the video,NK has a way of saying things which is annoying but if you don't hate simply because he talks too much you would understand that some of things he said in the video is true, shooting in the streets killing our youths, airstrikes etc are actually call for war,mind you if a uniformed personal kills someone close to me I don't mind dieing trying to avenge the death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Christistruth00: 5:58pm On May 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by optionalY09: 6:00pm On May 22, 2021
You didn’t remember to mention he said he’ll be there by himself.

OP you’re a confirm Ozwor, indin, Ode, Isin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by adadike(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Tis only the gullibles among my SE brethren that will fall for this. Kanu it's high time you stop this joke let the people trust you for once. You can't be leading people astray with your selfish desires hidden from them.These people have no direction all they know is an unactualized dream which may take years or decade to materialize.
my sister, they are coming to call you afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by blues234: 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
DeltaFire:

WATCH OUT! The comments here in support of Nnamdi Kanu are from IPOBigots living abroad, not in Nigeria. They are unconcerned about IPOBigots being killed in Nigeria because they feel safe abroad where they are. Also, many have IMMIGRATION problems and should be deported back to Nigeria. They therefore want WAR in Nigeria so that they can claim refugee asylum where they are. They like Nnamdi Kanu do not care. They just want a good life abroad for themselves.
This is exactly what I have been saying. I know that the guy is fighting a just course, but his method leaves anything to be desired.
Nigeria is not working, but Kanu seems a nightmare to ndi Igbo. Could you believe my uncle called me today, and told me to keep off
from the East, as they are picking young men, randomly labeling them IPOB? It's no joke, because many innocent people will go down. May God save us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by EdoDefence: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Gbajure:

What concern Ẹdo in your Biafran matter, abeg stop am

1 Like

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Balogunodua(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2021
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by AntiBalogunodua: 7:40pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
Balogunodua:
[/s]
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by amuwo1980: 7:46pm On May 22, 2021
Trash from losers
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by harakiri(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2021
All these paid Fulani slaves...

If Ojukwu were alive today, he would be singing Kanu's praise. He is in Britain so what? When IPOB was peaceful and members were killed randomly like chickens where were you? When he was unjustly imprisoned on trumped up charges and denied bail even though the court struck out the case, where were you?

You just want him dead don't you. You will go before he does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Ojiofor: 7:57pm On May 22, 2021
Arda1000:
Just finishing watching the video,NK has a way of saying things which is annoying but if you don't hate simply because he talks too much you would understand that some of things he said in the video is true, shooting in the streets killing our youths, airstrikes etc are actually call for war,mind you if a uniformed personal kills someone close to me I don't mind dieing trying to avenge the death

Nor matter how you understand it,Nnamdi Kanu have no right to call for war in Igboland on our behalf from abroad.Now bomb are falling on people and he is nowhere close to danger.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Brimstone77: 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
Deltafire you are shameless!!

I thought you said kanu was on the run as Interpol goes after him??

Tell your Interpol that ohamadike is in the US right now they should go and arrest and extradite him as you claimed..

Envy and jealousy doesn't pay, whether you hate or like kanu he is a living legend,and history will be fair to him...

Now ask your self what will you be remembered for when you're gone..??

Will your children be proud of you when reading this post of yours...??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
If you want to die for a cause, die.

You will die and be forgotten angry

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by heydenrey: 8:40pm On May 22, 2021
okay.
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2021
Make i pack my bags enter kotonu this night,i no wan die for wetin i no know in this country.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Bialegend(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2021
Augustina Anosike. The low price Texas ashawo, you don carry your ashawo ass come into Mazi Nnamdi Kanu again? Your NINAS nonsense has falling flat and people have seen the fraud and scam that you and your boss Tony Nnadi were playing against our people, and they have sent you to post nonsense again the great man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. People, look at the photo of the ashawo texas that is posted this rubbish. She is among the so-called NINAS group that nobody knows. Mind you that this same augustina was chased out of IPOB because of fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption. / Buhari, Fashola Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki All Dinned In The Train- Photo / Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.