Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE (2918 Views)

We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
ygowon:
Nigeria is more fraudulent than Kanu. Fuk nigeria
[/s]
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by ablejesus26(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2021
Any Igboman who dies for ipob died in vain.
We will not go to war on the calling of Ipob.
Mnk has been told times without number that he is on his own.
Even massob that shared the same fate with them has told ipob that they are on their own if they choose the path of violence,so mnk should stop sending young men to their early graves.
You have no right to call for anything in Igboland you are Ipob leader doesn't mean you have any business with Igbo leadership.
Ojukwu was the selfless leader of the Eastern Region,he called and Igbo answered.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by alfasexy: 12:10am On May 23, 2021
Guys, they are shaking.

Check my signature and donate. We are getting there.
Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by liketerm: 12:20am On May 23, 2021
A welcome development, atleast when they get themself killed, they will be relegated from majority tribe to minority tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE by Eastlink(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2021
DeltaFire:

I am Anioma Igbo and am very sad for my SE Igbo brothers. But they have brought calamity upon themselves and isolation upon themselves by pandering to Nnamdi Kanu, and funding him much from abroad.

Also my friend, many of those Igbo abroad being arrested and sentenced to death for drugs and frauds are IPOB. They worship a fetish ritualist Supreme Leader so the devil has got them.

Nah wah o.
May God bless you. Rivers state is already a no go area for IPOB clowns. We are ready to flush them out or even point their hideouts if they try their stupidity here. Since the SE say them go get sense by following the fraudster sheepishly, we too will be forced to close our borders to them.

The idiots abroad should continue contributing to IPOB purse na dem go tire. And in time, the federal government will start requesting their host countries to repatriate them back for funding terrorism. Nothing like ignorance. Even if it means pointing out my relatives in London paying their terrorist monthly dues we'll do it. Make no fool come and bring conflict to us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Is The Future Of Nigeria - Timipre Sylva / APC Records Another Scanty Rally In Bauchi State(photos) / Peter Obi Leading Ongoing Arewa Twitter Poll (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.