Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others (16943 Views)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Nobody: 4:29am On May 23, 2021
LegendHero:

I don’t discuss politics with 5% ers.
Unity beggar at the same time.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlaykay(m): 4:29am On May 23, 2021
How come he mourns and sends all his messages last
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Zrdo: 4:44am On May 23, 2021
Available
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Killermamba: 4:48am On May 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You can't like him because he was excelled in his career and you people envy any Yoruba people that making progress .

Devils advocate I beg you and your over used recycled dump yard of a politician should keep quiet.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by hohafrank(m): 4:49am On May 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You can't like him because he was excelled in his career and you people envy any Yoruba people that making progress .
Your English is very bad.Go and school yourself.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by imolile: 5:01am On May 23, 2021
They mourn the military because they use them, they use Military to oppress the mases. Tyrant always feel a remorse when their soul ties leaves

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by UKBobo(m): 5:02am On May 23, 2021
This drug dealer dey para well!

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by fredoooooo: 5:28am On May 23, 2021
R.I.P galant soldier

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by WorldRichest: 5:35am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Guess he's just hearing it now, don't know why I dislike this man,he looks crafty to me ooooooooooooooo sad

He is crafty no doubt, but your dislike of him does not stop God from loving him. God is not from your village.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2021
Nbote:
How come he didn't find tym to attend the burial to properly mourn them?? Abeg make no body begin disturb the family with condolence message after the burial

Infact it is after the burial that the families need the condolence messages. It should be kept coming for as long as possible. That way, it will show the nation neev forget her heroes.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
Who is tinubu?

Tinubu is a Yoruba and a Nigerian citizen blessed to be a short term Senator and 2 terms governor of Lagos state. He last occupied any public office in 2007. But he as one of those upon whom there is God grace, has remained relevant politically since then. For ghat he shd be grateful to God forever.

Presently, he is a leading leader of the ruling party and a close friend of the incumbent president.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by okuta007: 5:40am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Guess he's just hearing it now, don't know why I dislike this man,he looks crafty to me ooooooooooooooo sad

if Tinubu is elected assuming Nigeria thrives and remain as a country beyond 2023, we will wish for God to give us back Buhari - we will look back to the Buhari days and say - aww it was so good then cry
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:

Imagine you hate a fellow human being and not knowing why! Don't u feel that you ain't ok? And a female for that matter. Simple, you are full of hates for successful people.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2021
November1857:
He is a power drunk dementia fellow ! grin grin

Power drunk and he last held ANY public office last in 2007, FOURTEEN YEARS AGO!

The problem is the hate genes in your lineage

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2021
viyon02:
Instead of him to learn a very big lesson form the tragedic situation and turn a new leaf.......... And therefore leave is evil ways, he still pretends as if he really care, but we know he was just trying to please the north because the man nah (Aboki). But can devil repent? never

What is he doing presently that are evil, that he should turn away from? Pls be specific.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:49am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
tinubu is not tormenting anybody but himself. Just wait after 2023 he true color will come out after his political career is finally put to rest.

What political do you these chavs keep mouthing irritatingly sef? He was last in office in 2007. Or are u going to stop him from joining political parties and guide such?
Or stop him from mentoring political leaders?

Or how will you end his political relevance?

For 16 years, he was not even close to Aso Rock, did that end his relevance? Think pls. But it seems u these Igbos have lost it.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2021
November1857:
Even in death, he is 100% better than that Chicago drug balloons,

Who is apparently suffering from a protracted case of mental illness or battle with accasional fits of schizophrenia which manifest in his speech..

His appearance always like Imp, perhaps a mythical creatures...

Seriously?
Yet Ojukwu lost contesting for just the Senate?
Kontinu o

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
Plain formality...

If you discover his true feelings about the matter I bet even Buhari will be shocked.

It will be of great joy to me if this man never achieves the goal he so despirately desires, to be come president.

All those clamoring for the position only care for power and nothing else ...

So you are now God that knows people inner mind? PMB that have variously interacted with him on personal level do not know his true feelings but YOU that has never see him and will never met him know his feelings?

You these Igbos idiocity stinks to high heavens

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2021
UKBobo:
This drug dealer dey para well!

That is dry. Try something else.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gbajure(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2021
drlaykay:
How come he mourns and sends all his messages last

Becos he is like you a private citizen. Just astronomically more blessed
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by meccuno: 6:00am On May 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Envy Yoruba as what na? Oga go and sleep. grin

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Eriokanmi: 6:11am On May 23, 2021
LegendHero:
RIP to them all!

Death is inevitable, it could come in any form.

—LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
—BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
—BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
—BRIG GEN KULIYA
—MAJ LA HAYATU
—MAJ HAMZA
—SGT UMAR
—FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
—FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
—SGT ADESINA.
—ACM OYEDEPO.
But it can be averted, you know?
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Trustedpronet: 6:34am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Deborah98 post=101965852]Guess he's just hearing it now, don't know why I dislike this man,he looks crafty to me ooooooooooooooo sad[/quote

Tell us who you like na....now we know you don't like tinubu

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by juman(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2021
Wishing all people with the tag "general" to die.

They should die.
They are nuisance to nigeria.
They are thieves, greedy, unpatriotic and useless.

Serious countries go to moon and others.
While nigeria could not even version out how to do agriculture safely.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Nobody: 6:39am On May 23, 2021
LegendHero:
RIP to them all!

Death is inevitable, it could come in any form.

—LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
—BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
—BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
—BRIG GEN KULIYA
—MAJ LA HAYATU
—MAJ HAMZA
—SGT UMAR
—FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
—FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
—SGT ADESINA.
—ACM OYEDEPO.
—GEN AZAZI
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 6:42am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:

Those of us who benefitted from his good leadership and mentoring in Lagos will never forget him. We hold dearly to our hearts.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 6:44am On May 23, 2021
viyon02:
Instead of him to learn a very big lesson form the tragedic situation and turn a new leaf.......... And therefore leave is evil ways, he still pretends as if he really care, but we know he was just trying to please the north because the man nah (Aboki). But can devil repent? never

Count his evil ways for us to see. And count yours too. Let’s see who is more evil.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Martins9756: 6:45am On May 23, 2021
Tinubu is our incoming president 2023, in God we trust
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 6:46am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
tinubu is not tormenting anybody but himself. Just wait after 2023 he true color will come out after his political career is finally put to rest.

Nobody! And I repeat, NOBODY in Nigeria can dim his political career except God. He has done well for his people in Lagos more than any politician in Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by jaxxy(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu power drunk? I swear Igbos terrorist not get sense.this man left government since 2007 after 15years without hold any political office.

Funny guy. Is he not the de facto governor of Lagos doing as he pleases Controlling everything he can control? Nigerians are not dull people ooo.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 6:48am On May 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Audio mourning

Where are those doing real mourning? They are smiling and cursing the dead as if their own date of death certificate has been given to them.

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 6:49am On May 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Funny guy. Is he not the de facto governor of Lagos doing as he pleases Controlling everything he can control? Nigerians are not dull people ooo.

He is not Ibori. No country has carted his loot back to Nigeria where his state would deny that any money was missing.

LP: Appeal Court affirms Abure as National Chairman, orders Apapa to pay N1m / Seun-Kuti: Remove My Grandma's-face From N5000 Note / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle