Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others (16942 Views)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Martins9756: 6:53am On May 23, 2021
You disliked him because you're jealous of him, you hated him because of envy, and you forget that who God bless know one can go against him.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Martins9756: 6:56am On May 23, 2021
change your believe about him, he is a good politicians that love the masses.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by BabaO2: 6:56am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Guess he's just hearing it now, don't know why I dislike this man,he looks crafty to me ooooooooooooooo sad
Na the biggest masquerade. Him no know if anyone like or dislike him. Na envy and jealousy dey batter and battle you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Martins9756: 6:57am On May 23, 2021
ignorant
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Feggie3: 7:09am On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

Imagine you hate a fellow human being and not knowing why! Don't u feel that you ain't ok? And a female for that matter. Simple, you are full of hates for successful people.
Tinubu a successful thief you mean? Why will Tinubu use the word ... That Nigeria's beautiful destiny was what the late COAS stood for? Tinubu is so self centered. Because Nigeria enriched him and beautified his destiny, what about the remaining 100 million people that Nigeria destroyed their destiny? Tinubu is an old haggered, useless and bloody hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Dapson73(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2021
The more you hate Tinubu, the higher the baba continue soaring . Incoming President of Federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Btruth: 7:23am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Guess he's just hearing it now, don't know why I dislike this man,he looks crafty to me ooooooooooooooo sad
he is crafty. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by viyon02: 7:35am On May 23, 2021
drlateef:

Count his evil ways for us to see. And count yours too. Let’s see who is more evil.
You must be evil too for you not to know he is evil.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Gval123: 7:37am On May 23, 2021
Are Fulani's and the North really the problem of Nigeria? I think is time for us to think properly again. Based on the comments i see on this platform, I think poor leadership, hunger and hatred for each other has dragged us to this level. If someone insults Tinubu or Nnamdi Kaku, most of u go angry, you in turn insult the whole tribe of the other person. Tomorrow, u say fulani are foolish for supporting Buhari, when u do the same daily. These Men don't know any of u and they don't care about u. In fact, ur poverty and suffering is their gain. When i see most comment on this platform, I know Africa is still not ready to progress, because we black people still practice local racism called tribalism. Most of u are educated, but u are easily deceived by politicians because inside of u, local racism is strong, so the the politicians need to do is fool ur mind and wake up ur hate for other tribe and religion. In the long run, the citizens remain in poverty, politicians get rich and w continue to lament. If u believe that defending Tinubu or any other politician from ur tribe or religion is u defending ur people, then why do u complain when the fulani people defend Buhari even in terrible circumstance? Most of u on this platform are indirectly saying: If Buhari is also from ur tribe, u would defend him irrespective of his poor performance. Until we wake up from our dumb nature, politicians will continue to use local racism called tribalism to steal money and u will sing his praise. Wake our youth, even politicians from ur village only care about their pocket, not u. In fact, most of u defending these politicians are not different from fulani, urs is even worse, because u are educated, still u fall MUGU
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by IreneJane: 7:42am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:

You and those that liked and shared your post are stupid. The plane crashed on Friday and he sent condolence on Saturday.. You just hate someone more successful than your whole generation right?. I pity you
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Deborah98(f): 7:48am On May 23, 2021
[s]
IreneJane:

You and those that liked and shared your post are stupid. The plane crashed on Friday and he sent condolence on Saturday.. You just hate someone more successful than your whole generation right?. I pity you
[/s] you are more stupid if you can't comment for people to like and share, biggest fool ever
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Lawalemi(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2021
Wayorist
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Antoeni(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2021
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo / IPOB
Complained That No South Eastern Was Involved in Plane Crash.
Even in Death Toll ,They Still Felt Marginalized
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by LivingSage: 7:56am On May 23, 2021
Tinubu, the man who is greater than all Igbo, Dead or alife tongue
Joel3:
Who is tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by 01mcfadden(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by hush15: 8:03am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:

Very crafty
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlaykay(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

Becos he is like you a private citizen. Just astronomically more blessed
who told you he's more blessed than I am? You judge blessings in Nigeria by stolen funds. You don't care about the source of one's wealth or how many lives they took to achieve it. All you care about is having the money.
Sorry to tell you, he's not more blessed than I am, he might be better than your generation.

I'm still working on my legal potentials which will blossom soon.

People like you will also say Buhari is blessed.
Failures!
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Donedeal1(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2021
That is a good one from the awaiting president, come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Thinktwicemybro: 8:46am On May 23, 2021
LegendHero:

I don’t discuss politics with 5% ers.
Omoluabis! This is how you brought poverty upon yourself when you follow the drug Barron to vote a deadbeat. Now you can only afford 1meal a week, I blame free opera data, if not you can't comment here. In the meantime look very hard at your future president of oduduwa nation. 30kners, how many months Dem dey owe you now?

Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Franzinni: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

So you are now God that knows people inner mind? PMB that have variously interacted with him on personal level do not know his true feelings but YOU that has never see him and will never met him know his feelings?

You these Igbos idiocity stinks to high heavens
haha and you feel you made sense o .. non Igbo
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Joel3 post=101965704]Who is tinubu?[/quote
]

He is omo ale, akotileta, janduku.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by drlateef: 9:04am On May 23, 2021
viyon02:
You must be evil too for you not to know he is evil.

Not at all. We retain our sanity while you have lost yours. We know those who are evil and those who have been vilified.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by BigBashiru: 9:07am On May 23, 2021
Martins9756:
change your believe about him, he is a good politicians that love the masses.
and thats why he created a law that ex-govenors including himself should get brand new cars every 3 years and supported shooting of lekki protesters....
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by iokpebholo: 9:52am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
Who is tinubu?
the bullon van crook
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2021
Dead mourning the dead...

You're next, criminal.

Ogun kill u there! angry
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Ollygold(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2021
Ask your ancestors
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by rollandben(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2021
Insidenaijasblo:

https://newspremises.com.ng/tinubu-mourns-attahiru-others/
You mean Tinubu I know would ever morn the dead ones!!
I doubt it...that man loves seeing people dying.
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by UKBobo(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

That is dry. Try something else.

Truth hurts!
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by UKBobo(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

That is dry. Try something else.

Truth hurts! grin
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by Miracleuzoma45(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others by ofiko123(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2021
RIP General Ibrahim Attahiru..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Citizenship For 385 Foreigners / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.