Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? (1989 Views)

LADIES: Is It Romantic When Ur Boo Hugs U Frm Behind N Kiss/sniff @ Ur Neck / Lol , Imagine Question ... Is It Romantic / Left Handed: Is It Romantic Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by pepperless: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
names like femi meaning luv me, temi meaning my own are very romantic names. lets know ow romantic ur name is
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by iyatrustee(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
BRB! lemme go and find out cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by alagha: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
love is my name, so how do i explain it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nkem! (not Nkem Owoh - Ukwa)  grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Goldieluks: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
the meaning of my name is ''Soft''
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldie. .You, soft shocked quite ironic!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Goldieluks: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
have we met before?? shocked ^^
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by xynerise: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
Amu ta oka. Prick chop corn undecided. Hmmm thats romantic grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by 190: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
The meaning of my name 190 >> STRONG LIKE IRON, undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by SexyDuby(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
My name's Duby & it means Sexy.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

have we met before?? shocked ^^
^Look at this tigress in a sheep clothing grin. .so you've forgotten
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
mojounited:

^Look at this tigress in a sheep clothing grin. .so you've forgotten

Lool,
remind me please, and don't bring out the tiger in me.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by xynerise: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
@sexyduby. Liar! Duby means ugly elf with reference to Harry Potter. grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lool,
remind me please, and don't bring out the tiger in me.
^too much memories to recollect right here. . .nah, i won't try to bring it out as i can't contain u here. .; you could tear up NL cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by SexyDuby(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
xynerise:

@sexyduby. Liar! Duby means ugly elf with reference to Harry Potter. grin
Krazy man abeg mind ur business & park well idiat tongue tongue tongue I believe u shuld mind ur business & better say d meaning of ur own name. Na u give me name? angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by iyatrustee(f): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
my own means mother of the nation embarassed embarassed embarassed iya aye grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Goldieluks: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
mojounited:

^too much memories to recollect right here. . .nah, i won't try to bring it out as i can't contain u here. .; you could tear up NL cheesy

i hope say you no dey abuse substance,

lets go back to topic please,
and for the record ''WE HAVEN'T MET BEFORE''
FACT!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by xynerise: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
@sexydummy. Why you dey vex? undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by xynerise: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
@sexydummy. Why you dey vex? undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
SexyDuby:

Krazy man abeg mind your business & park well idiat  tongue tongue tongue I believe u shuld mind your business & better say d meaning of your own name. Na u give me name?  angry angry angry angry
^Easy duby, i think xynerise was just being sarcastic. . .

Goldieluks:

i hope say you no dey abuse substance,
lets go back to topic please,
and for the record ''WE HAVEN'T MET BEFORE''
FACT!
^lol no need to go all "FACT". .that was all a 'tease' tongue
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by r231(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
my own na ROMEO grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Goldieluks: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
mojounited:

^Easy duby, i think xynerise was just being sarcastic. . .
^lol no need to go all "FACT". .that was all a 'tease' tongue

Urgh,you got me off balance!
am soft @ heart,but very strong willed.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mojounited(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Urgh,you got me off balance!
am soft @ heart,but very strong willed.
^Still not convinced; maybe only to your loved ones. .it took me just few minutes to get you go almost all haywire. . cheesytongue
But i sure believe you may be strong-willed. . .
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by alagha: 5:00pm On May 03, 2011
its name of so many
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by Godmother(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2011
My name means unique or precious
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by BloodShed1: 5:50pm On May 03, 2011
No
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by gomeek(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2011
Mine means PRETTY,aint sexy!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by edelweiss(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
My english name means PEARL, and my Native name means 'the one who have being looking for'
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by addictiv(m): 1:47am On Dec 07, 2012
my english name is Kingslove.........buh i dnt use it often...i rather go with my native name..............
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by mumumugu(m): 3:19am On Dec 07, 2012
D most romantic name 4 girls MUMU OR MUGU
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by CrimsonLove(f): 3:43am On Dec 07, 2012
My name means Foresighted, God's Grace, Wealthy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ur Name: Is It Romantic? by UjSizzle(f): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Parents give their kids names with sexy meanings?

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Rate In The Number Of Unmarried Mothers In Morocco! / What Is A Good Girlfriend? / A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.