Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS (64818 Views)

New [COAS],'Faruk Yahaya' Vows To Crush IPOB / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Appointment Of Farouk Yahaya As The New Coas / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Curious345: 6:11pm On May 23, 2021
emmyN:

She is scam
absolutely true ..
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Tareq1105: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
tobtap:
Buhari will appoint another northern general. Which will further make our security council less diverse n make d security situation worse.

As usual
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Awoo88: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
The news was calculated to gaslight the buhari. This new report is a response to that. Every body is trying to get their man the job. Forget any Ibo. 2023will decide who the next coas will be
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by VictorUSA(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
Another jihadist to climb the position.
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Austineva2: 6:36pm On May 23, 2021
visijo:
The way ladies look innocent in the church u might think they don't know Duggy style

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
bad boy grin grin. I swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by planetx: 6:37pm On May 23, 2021
Elizabethhh247:
Any1 should try to help me out even if it's for me to eat pls 4d sake of God, am currently sufferin here a lot to the extent of havin nothin to eat pls, all what have been making you proud & excited in this life wil never turn to make you cry&sad amen, plz my acct, Gtb, 06,14,55,24,48, Elizabeth, Jacob,
How do we know you are not a guy pretending to be a female
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Superboss: 6:43pm On May 23, 2021
What happens when it becomes true and the man confirmed?
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by ruffDiamond: 6:44pm On May 23, 2021
He can his cow as the new coaSS ,just know I don't give 2fs undecided
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Frankwest77(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2021
Fake news flying all around. The picture is not even that of the said Maj General, it is the picture of former Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy. Let's say No to fake news please.
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Karemarealty288(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2021
While the house of Attahuri is mourning and in grief asking God why!.......The house of Keffi is thanking God for his goodness........two sides of a Coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by bizzibodi(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
Even if d news look out does not stop him from naming d man d new COAS.
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 23, 2021
How do we confirm your identity? Are you on WhatsApp?

Elizabethhh247:
Any1 should try to help me out even if it's for me to eat pls 4d sake of God, am currently sufferin here a lot to the extent of havin nothin to eat pls, all what have been making you proud & excited in this life wil never turn to make you cry&sad amen, plz my acct, Gtb, 06,14,55,24,48, Elizabeth, Jacob,
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmmm.

The ost senior army general is currently an Igbo man.

From.anambra
I bet you, they will retire him soon. Even this Keffi they're talking about, there are about 30 senior generals before him. If it happens to be true then be rest assured that about 30 experience generals will be retired compulsory. Buhari can do anything for a northern Muslim to be there
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by TotoGame(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmmm.

The ost senior army general is currently an Igbo man.

From.anambra

Who told you ? The said Anambra General is a member of the 35th regular course and his course mates are still in service too

Late COAS was also a member of 35RC
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by annyz: 7:34pm On May 23, 2021
He should recall former COAS Iherijika.
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Drsnives(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
Elizabethhh247:

All these scammers self
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by manbrain: 8:32pm On May 23, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by Deemas(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2021
Who else noticed no IPOBIAN was in the plane?
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by RPG2020(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2021
Okay

Abeg na where Una dey see all this News dey bring come out?
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by AOTEMN: 2:59am On May 24, 2021
That’s one of the things
Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by MANDULA: 1:31pm On May 24, 2021
False! the Picture your are seeing is that of Former Commandant of Nigerian Army School Infantry (NASI) and Former Commandant of NDA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS by SefunmiHookups: 8:53am On May 25, 2021
From North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.