Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children (73423 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by seyz91(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2021
grin
tito44:
Wife of the vegetable-in-chief
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Kulas: 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
Aisha keep using her body language to always tell the world that what Nigeria has in Aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan and not her real husband and that neither she nor the children can mingle with such an impositor
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by uptimum123(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

We celebrate the good news smiley

Keep it up and see what comes of you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Dagger111(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:
being a widow at young age is painful.
I pray that May we not be widows at young age.
Dibe nwanyi ibem

cry cry

You fine small o, be like say i like you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by OriakuAmara(f): 9:16pm On May 23, 2021
gidjah:
you are very correct the coming In of Yakowapatrick was a serious pain on the Islamic world all over so his death was well appreciated and celebrated too.But they do not want an Islamic death celebrated even though its not good to gloat over some ones death except if he's an enemy of the soul .
They can only blackmail efulefu Igbos emotional, not Oriaku dioranma
Ndi ara.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by nedekid: 9:16pm On May 23, 2021
Awoo88:

you people are not serious. Buhari visited his son in less than 30 of his accident. You people should stop providing stupid defense for the peanut you are getting.
You even have time to answer him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by tandy2013: 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:
I am surprised to see people rejoicing on the death of late attahiru

The truth is everyone is going to taste it one day

He was a murderer . He killed many igbo youths
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by naija1stnigar(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
The impostor's programmers are trying hard to program the death of his coas into his robotic brain may be by this time next week we will see him come out to say something about it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by tandy2013: 9:18pm On May 23, 2021
The real Buhari is dead . Aisha did this because of the condemnation pouring that Buhari did not attend the burial.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
uptimum123:

Keep it up and see what comes of you

Will be exactly what comes of you - now SCRAM !!! smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by ofiko123(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
RIP to the late chief of Army staff...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by rummmy: 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
All I see are masquerades.........nobody from my family will ever be a Muslim .. grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On May 23, 2021
So this boy is the only sun of Buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by OriakuAmara(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2021
Awoo88:

you people are not serious. Buhari visited his son in less than 30 of his accident. You people should stop providing stupid defense for the peanut you are getting.
He has no skill or business.
Don't spoil his 4naira per comment bmc job, Aunty Lauretta onochie a.k.a Ngeneukwuewu is counting their posts where they defending the vegetable in Aso rock.
It's not easy, things are hard in the country

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by condralbedez: 9:23pm On May 23, 2021
Aisha try oh,she don fly from Dubai come now,and bubu still they masturbate for Aso Rock!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?
I know pretty sure you are talking about mr president

The commander in chief cannot visit anywhere in less than 48hrs
Due to security concerns

So 48 hrs for detailing and other security concerns
also the president cannot visit the kankara school girls? Even its happen close to his house in katsina?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Awoo88: 9:25pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

He has no skill or business.
Don't spoil his 4naira per comment bmc job, Aunty Lauretta onochie a.k.a Ngeneukwuewu is counting their posts where they defending the vegetable in Aso rock.
It's not easy, things are hard in the country
Eiyaaaa!! But their defense dey mumu sometimes. as if dem dey follow buhari share brainlessness

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2021
see how they used mask to cover their faces as if they are unknown gun men
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by stineb1: 9:30pm On May 23, 2021
Conquered family
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by chaloskyx: 9:30pm On May 23, 2021
YOU AR EONLY HERE CAUSE OF THE BACKLASH THE PRESIDENCY RECIEVED FOR NOT ATTENDING THE BURIAL THIS IS JUST A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE THE TRUTH IS THE NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS PEOPLE AND WE ALL KNOW
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Shaev7(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

yes certainly. DEATH IS INEVITABLE!
Lead a good life on earth and people will forever remember you for good.
Otherwise, even In death, curse will never end.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Shaev7(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

FYI, if it was buhari that died, you will be surprised what would have been happening around the streets of the nation...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Ayobami7(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2021
Eyaah
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by VEHINTOLAR: 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Had it been that it was Nnamdi kanu that died,
Am sure that you will throw an owambe party in Ogbomosho.
RIP to the dead and comfort to the family

Shut up,you this senseless Fulani idiot !
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by malvisguy212: 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
NoSentiment:

Dont be surprised bro. If children of hate and hatred don't hate ,who will? It's how they're wired to be from day one. Very un cultured ppl: dont forget they were going about unclad as recently as 1950s. So whatever they do dont be surprised, they can do worse.
but when yakowa died. The hausa celebrate. I was in kawo market when he died

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Lorddominic(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

[s]But you guys threw a party in kaduna when Patrick yakowa was assassinated.
You guys wanked when innocent Igbo guys were murdered during python dance.
Stop disturbing my lovely Igbo people[/s].
sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Bialegend(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Masturbator2020: 9:48pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?
I know pretty sure you are talking about mr president

The commander in chief cannot visit anywhere in less than 48hrs
Due to security concerns

So 48 hrs for detailing and other security concerns
This nonsense you people are trying to sell is not working. OK what section of the constitution is it written that the president needs 48hours to visit anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by WorldRichest: 9:51pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

Not everybody will burn from Earth to Hell like Attahiru.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by slimfit1(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

you are right we all know that. We are only happy because the person that might have killed innocent civilians is dead we are not happy for the rest of the 10 give us some credit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.