Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children (73421 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Etimemy: 5:20am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:
I am surprised to see people rejoicing on the death of late attahiru

The truth is everyone is going to taste it one day

Those that rejoice are sick .
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by bros856: 6:10am On May 24, 2021
Where is our Nigerian President her husband in all this? Did he quarrel with them before they died.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by uptimum123(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Any attack on the IPOB is attack on Igbo just like attack on BokoHaram is attack on the North

Stop sleep walking, the repercussion in the long run will be disastrous

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by tishbite41(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Yap
The same way the unarmed IPOB protesters tasted it.

Hypocrite.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by tishbite41(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2021
uptimum123:

Which Igbo guys were murdered.... point of correction

Those killed were Ipob terrorists disrupting our belove country
God killed Attahiru disrupting our beloved Biafra.

Is God not great?!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by muykem: 6:59am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

frustration is mother of hatred, a case study of IPOB.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by obinoral1179(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2021
HarunaWest:
Irony of Life mehn...By this time next week Power has left that house.
Them sef go park out by this time tomorrow...Even her tenure as helmswoman of NAOWA has ended.....Irony of Life...
forgetting that people will start to distance themselves from them even the so inner caucus of the man..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Lazenby007(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Am talking about normal being

I don’t pity terrorist
So Attahiru was what?. Did you read his story when he was theatre commander lafia doyle?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by tishbite41(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Please show me where I ever made such statements?

liar, shut up.
Countless number of times, you have wished death on the Igbo.
Your favourite Gen. Brutal will be the next to go.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Uchemus(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Nigerians have been tasting it long ago.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by HarunaWest(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2021
obinoral1179:
forgetting that people will start to distance themselves from them even the so inner caucus of the man..
Am telling you mehn. I will never forget when my dad was forcefully retired, after 2 days see uniform and boots everywhere.. They practically parked us out of the quarters.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Sanctecosma(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
And the presidency... I mean the president didn't go with them even when he didn't attend the funeral.

Is someone thinking what am thinking?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Sanctecosma(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:
Had it been that it was Nnamdi kanu that died, Am sure that you will throw an owambe party in Ogbomosho. RIP to the dead and comfort to the family
you dey mind am
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Bestbeelieve: 7:50am On May 24, 2021
after enough lashing!their brain reset....oh i forgot they are all still in shock! nansense!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Sanctecosma(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2021
Oh really? If you're a christian, then I wonder the version of bible you got your orientation of 'not rejoicing over someone's death' when it is the same bible that admonishes we rejoice not over the death of even an enemy. Now here you are labelling someone a terrorist just because he was bold enough to reveal the truths which has posed a nightmare to your so called 'good' leaders. Nonsense!
MNK, May you live long!
sarrki:

Am talking about normal being

I don’t pity terrorist
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by obinoral1179(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

Am telling you mehn. I will never forget when my dad was forcefully retired, after 2 days see uniform and boots everywhere.. They practically parked us out of the quarters.
sorry about that, that is the life of soldiers
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Had it been that it was Nnamdi kanu that died,
Am sure that you will throw an owambe party in Ogbomosho.
RIP to the dead and comfort to the family

We are talking about the Chief of Army Staff, you are talking about a fugitive who is keen on destabilizing the peace of society.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by wink2015(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2021
Federal government should declare a total overhaul of the entire military aircraft.

SECOND HAND PLANE should not be purchased for use here in Nigeria.

REFURBISHED PLANE should not be purchased for use by the military.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by lookingfly: 9:51am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

in as much as i don't support this, it has always been the trend in this Nation for people to jubilate when leaders die. Where were when the northerners were jubilating when late governor yakowa of kaduna state died? He only fault was being a Christian governor of kaduna state.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Maximar: 12:31pm On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

How ?
I know pretty sure you are talking about mr president

The commander in chief cannot visit anywhere in less than 48hrs
Due to security concerns

So 48 hrs for detailing and other security concerns

Then it says so much about the state (security) of the 'country' he claims he is governing
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Roma10: 1:07pm On May 24, 2021
so sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Benrosaria(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2021
sarrki:
First Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari & Her Children Visited the Family of the Late Chief of Army Staff. Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru earlier this afternoon to commiserate with the families of the late COAS.

Every single soul in that building knows the truth we are just the shadows of our imaginations
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Miracle1991: 4:10pm On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:

his two useless parents died and buried like chicken nobody cares. Namdi kanu is as useless as Shekau, so nobody cares if he alive or not.
#namdikanuisaterrorist!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by ThatFairGuy: 5:01pm On May 24, 2021
Ordinary Terrorist undecided

Don't you rejoice over the death of Shekau.

OriakuAmara:

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by ThatFairGuy: 5:12pm On May 24, 2021
Mallam Yusuf Chinedozi Nwoha was mocked haven't died as a result of accident ALL BECAUSE HE WAS A MUSLIM. What is lovely about hateful Igbos?

Only liberal among them(who has live in other Region) doesn't
OriakuAmara:

But you guys threw a party in kaduna when Patrick yakowa was assassinated.
You guys wanked when innocent Igbo guys were murdered during python dance.
Stop disturbing my lovely Igbo people.
sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by hstar: 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
mbahdi:
Sarrki d terrorist sympathizer.may d present Nigeria position b ur portion sir.may d way ur darling daddy is piloting Nigeria be same way ur business and life will be piloted.can u say amen sir.
I say Amen for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.