Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State (473 Views)

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / I Am A Commoner Like You, Tosin Ajibare Tells Ekiti Masses / Tosin Ajibare Wins Ekiti ID Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State by SharpmindsAC: 7:14am On May 24, 2021
The Spark that will light up the dark.

I represent a constituency, Youths.
I represent a generation, young adults.

I represent a people, Ekiti ketes, male female, old and young.

I represent the Classes, employed, unemployed, underemployed.

I represent their dreams and aspirations, their yearning for a better life and a working society.

Youths irrespective of where they are must come to the awareness that we must rise and take over the instrument of the Government for the purpose of redemption.

We cannot & must not allow things to continue like this...

Youths must live, not just exist; Our parents must enjoy life not just endure it.

So whenever anybody asks you who is Gold, Tell them Gold is an embodiment of our dreams, Gold is you & I. Gold is every true believer of progress, Gold is the Rising Sun, the spark that will light up the dark.

Support Tosin Ajibare for Ekiti State Governor come 2022. Join TEAM GOLD today - Follow us on our various Social Media platforms.

#Go4Gold
#OnwardTogether
#Ekiti2022
#MoreForThePeople

Re: Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State by zoedew: 7:19am On May 24, 2021
Where are you coming from? What have you successfully done? That’s what we want to know first.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State by WorldRichest: 7:22am On May 24, 2021
SharpmindsAC:
The Spark that will light up the dark.

I represent a constituency, Youths.
I represent a generation, young adults.

I represent a people, Ekiti ketes, male female, old and young.

I represent the Classes, employed, unemployed, underemployed.

I represent their dreams and aspirations, their yearning for a better life and a working society.

Youths irrespective of where they are must come to the awareness that we must rise and take over the instrument of the Government for the purpose of redemption.

We cannot & must not allow things to continue like this...

Youths must live, not just exist; Our parents must enjoy life not just endure it.

So whenever anybody asks you who is Gold, Tell them Gold is an embodiment of our dreams, Gold is you & I. Gold is every true believer of progress, Gold is the Rising Sun, the spark that will light up the dark.

Support Tosin Ajibare for Ekiti State Governor come 2022. Join TEAM GOLD today - Follow us on our various Social Media platforms.

#Go4Gold
#OnwardTogether
#Ekiti2022
#MoreForThePeople

Ole, Barawo, Onye Oshi.
Re: Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State by Nogodye(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2021
He left ID party?
Re: Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State by Pmpm: 8:27am On May 24, 2021
Shiii

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Engr Seyi Makinde Increases Youth Corpers Allowance By 200% / Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight / IPOB Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.