Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Are No Igbos In The South South" (5273 Views)

Are There No Igbos Born In Kano Or Gombe / Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" by dared0637: 7:47am On May 24, 2021
Well this is for the useless "we the South South" crew here's a picture posted by popular comedian Basket mouth on his Facebook (a South South boy) from Delta state, proudly representing his Igboness.

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by dawnomike(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:
Well this is for the useless "we the South South" crew here's a picture posted by popular comedian Basket mouth on his Facebook (a South South boy) from Delta state, proudly representing his Igboness.

I am from delta state... And I am Igbo. #OffTheMic

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by deantimes(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2021
It baffles me, though I'm from SS, I take those asking Igbos to limit their struggle to just their five states as nonenti.ties

It is foolishness to tell Igbos to count SS out of Biafra struggle without asking the federal government to de-annex those indigenous Igbos in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Benue and so on. Or you think they will leave their blood for you and go? Una no well.

It's bitter but the truth must be said.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by donbachi(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2021
80% of rivers state is igbo.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:

Lol, didn't know that. Only knew of Ndoni LGA cos I go there at least once a year and it's normal igbo they speak there.

6 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
80 is too high ...I can say 60 % igbo related if we'll traced but 30% to 40% are igbos ...

20% are igbos that accept they are igbos

9 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2021
Eze2000:

Lol, didn't know that. Only knew of Ndoni LGA cos I go there at least once a year and it's normal igbo they speak there.
Don't mind that guy but there are a majority of Igbos in Rivers state, Igbo LGAs includes Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio Akpor, Etche, omumma, Ahoada, ogba/egbema/ndoni, and Oyigbo.
All these LGAs make up up to 35-40% Rivers state's population

5 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by helinues: 8:12am On May 24, 2021
There are Igbo residents in SS just as how they are in other region/country

Mic dropped!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
[quote author=Eze2000 post=102006392]

Guy stop lying, there are a majority of Igbos in Rivers state, Igbo LGAs includes Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio Akpor, Etche, omumma, Ahoada, ogba/egbema/ndoni, and Oyigbo.
All these LGAs make up up to 35-40% Rivers state's population, they're not up to 50% talk more of 80%

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by gidgiddy: 8:14am On May 24, 2021
Go to Asaba and tell them they are not Igbo and see what they will do to you. Even the king of Asaba will tell you he is a proud Igbo man

17 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Joromi1: 8:15am On May 24, 2021
Biafra is a chasing after the wind.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by MAGG0T(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2021
Amaechi is it not an Igbo name??.. ..SS is an Igbo region...but

Some hausa Fulani and some stupid afonjas wouldn't check their history book...

Nnamdi Kanu said "Boko Haram was a peaceful group, but they became deadly when they military personnels were sent to kill them" which is true...

Some kids here wouldn't check their history book because they are too daft and myopic
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Don't mind that guy but there are a majority of Igbos in Rivers state, Igbo LGAs includes Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio Akpor, Etche, omumma, Ahoada, ogba/egbema/ndoni, and Oyigbo.
All these LGAs make up up to 35-40% Rivers state's population

Noted. Thanks
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Kinematics: 8:53am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:

No, 100% of Rivers is Ibo..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by EdoDefence: 9:07am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 2
Rule 9

He insults SS people but when we retaliate you move against us by deleting our post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:10am On May 24, 2021
Basketmouth is from Abia state not Delta

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Lancevancedance: 9:19am On May 24, 2021
Your point is valid though,there are igbos who are igbos so also there are igbos who are not igbo in the SS region,my neighbours dad agrees he is igbo and the son claims non igbo

By the way bright okpocha aka basketmouth is from Abia and not delta

8 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by tishbite41(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2021
I'm from Ahaba. Proudly Igbo.

12 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by tishbite41(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

Mic dropped!
you must be mad.
So the Igbos that own Asaba are strangers in their own land?!
Don't go and recover Ilorin from your slave masters.

22 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by bhella10: 9:34am On May 24, 2021
Delta-Ibo. Rivers-Ibo. Edo-Ibo.grin
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by VEXT: 9:35am On May 24, 2021
So you have to insult a whole region before you can pass out your stupid message... some times I do wonder why most of you people from that region lack manners ....Drug peddlers..

4 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Kinematics: 9:39am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

So Basket mouth is no longer from Abia State?

Ndi potopoto and lies eh!

8 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Thermodynamics(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2021
Eze2000:

The Ikwerre people of Rivers State are Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Youngmaster0(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:

Oga don't be stupid.. Igbos don't have 80% population of rivers. Stop dragging igbos to the mud

5 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by ZombieBurster: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

Zombie STFU!

So because Basket mouth calls himself Igbo

Automatically makes others Igbo too Abi

Same way y'all shouting that Nigeria is Forcing you into one is same way y'all forcing the SS into your agenda

If The Majority of them doesn't want to be part of your Biafra

Must you now Force them?

6 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by helinues: 10:14am On May 24, 2021
tishbite41:
you must be mad.

Are there no Hausas/ Yorubas that own land in SE states?

4 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by theTranslator: 10:21am On May 24, 2021
tishbite41:
you must be mad.
Yoruba owns Ilorin and most of Kwara
They just have a ceremonial emir

3 Likes

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by nku5: 10:23am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

There are Igbos in the South South like Ifeanyi Okowa but Basketmouth is from Isuikwato, Abia State
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by garfield1: 10:24am On May 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

80 is too high ...I can say 60 % igbo related if we'll traced but 30% to 40% are igbos ...

20% are igbos that accept they are igbos

I agree with you.out of the 23 lgas in rivers,the four ikwerre lgas,ahoada east and west,etche and omuma,onelga,oyigbo are igbotic though ikwerres deny their igboness.oyigbo and etche embrace it fully.ahoada are inbetween just like onelga.there are a few sprinkling of igbos in bonny and abolga.I think 40% -50% is ok considering that majority of the residents of ikwerre and etche and oyigbo are non indigenes
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by garfield1: 10:26am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

Mic dropped!

You are always harsh.what of the indigenous people of delta north and oyigbo in rivers? Are you saying yorubas in kwara or okun in kogi are just residents?
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by SlayerForever: 10:29am On May 24, 2021
donbachi:

Haha. This one you agree today, hope dey no put something for your tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Cities Owned By The Palestine And The 3 Cities That Hamas Are Demanding For. / Et Tu! J. K. Randle, Ex-ican President, In Prison Custody Over N300m Fraud / Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.