Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better (27456 Views)

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:
Good day, my Nairaland family.
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
My own advice for him is to leave the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.

What am I seeing?? "Keke Napep & Banking Job In the same sentence Chaiii Hmmmm" Don't let me say what's on my mind. Almighty God please I beg you, Never let me know or face anything hardship In my life and next again. I don't and will never go backwards again In my life. Ameen......

2 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by sam1990(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2021
Bros,abeg swap to keke business.you make nothing less than 5k in a day
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 24, 2021
If it has really come to choosing between these two, then may God help us in this country.

I wonder oooo @evolutionlove

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Ghast12: 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
Be a boss words to the jacks
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2021
Which bank is paying staff 40k?

Are you an illiterate OP? No insult please, just asking

40K per day, week, bi-weekly or month

That bank should be burnt.

Can you post name of bank here?

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If it has really come to choosing between these two, then may God help us in this country.

I wonder oooo @evolutionlove

Infact my brother, Nigeria don finish pata pata walahi, What If I tell you I have done this Keke Work before,I know the In and Out of the Job, If I tell you Wetin my eyes see ehn. My mouth no fit talk am. Besides that was when the Job was even very lucrative like 7 to 8years ago. Them Garage Chairman even run me street sef. Sometimes I will look myself and In my mind I will be like guy, Na you be this lol because by default I was not born with a rubber spoon. See If I decide to post my experience. This place no fit contain am I swear. I thank Almighty God for my life. But one thing I've come to realize In this country Is, Take for example those people who are telling him to choose Keke, Nigerians loves "HARDSHIP" This I have confirmed unlimited times. Majority were born Into HARDSHIP & SUFFERING, So they see It as Normal Thing. That's what Is playing out here. You will see people doing "HARDSHIP COMPETITION" and what I assume Is a lot of them are not exposed, well educated and In a good Mental State. This Is the reason why those bastvrds at the helms of Power will keep on having a fun filled day and moments.....

5 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Aboguede(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2021
ford101:
thank you because iv become very confused on which one to start.my big fear is on ho to get a good working golf3,that ll not bring m pain.

You have to know the price for ur choice

I think around 500k very good Nigeria used gold 3 also depending on ur city.

Remember to make it professional
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Holykiss4kind(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
Depending on the persons location, keke is better than that slavery job of 40k.

The lowest a serious keke guy will make in a day is 5k, multiply such amount in 30 days.

Cooperate jobs are overrated.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by davillian(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Is he familiar with transport business

If not..let him add other services to his banking job

Keke napep pays,but starting out and thinking you will make it big in no time is deception
He can learn how to ride it,
Get one on hire purchase...
He can make 5k to 7k daily with means in 5days he would have made his weekly instalmental payment.
Or he can run daily to pay the owner 3500 and anything extra is his own...
This analysis is for Lagos....
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by henryadex(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2021
Keke napep is good if you have gained anything in your banking career that would fetch you extra income online
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by integrity16(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
Those who are advising him to go for keke, I hope you know they are about to Ban keke in few months time.

Op, go and learn a digital skill alongside your banking job.

3 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by kaykad: 8:23pm On May 24, 2021
he has been there for 2 year already, if no road don open then no road at all. go start your own business
madridguy:
Tell him to continue with his banking job. Keke is not that easy as you think. Staying in the cooperate environment will open many ways for him than riding keke.

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2021
Faller:
All these Nairaland questions are not encouraging the next generation to take education serious at all....

Tomorrow you'll wake up to see... please help a nairalander evaluate his options

Armed Robber ( unknown gun men ) or Police ( known gun men)

Charge and bail lawyer or Roadside House agent

Bread seller or Private school Teacher

Yahoo boy or efcc

Ashewo or Commercial Sex worker (upgraded)

Owo mi da (tout) or Anything for boys ( police)

what's going on in this Country....our options get as e be......

What Education were you expecting again apart from the ones you outlined here. The earlier you realize that's the Trending Education In Nigeria, The better. Wake Up Man.....
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Emma1Oj(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
phorget:
Hmmmm!
My childhood friend after graduation went into okada riding and latter went into keke. He latter bought another keke without selling the initial one.
My friend is now driving a taxi in one of the cities and my friend once told me that he won't ever leave his transportation business for a paying job of below 150k.
On the average, my friend do make about 100k after expenses every month plus the fact that he dictates his own time to work or to relax.

Someone once told me that" there's money in shit business" but unfortunately some people will rather prefer looking good and fresh while their pocket is high and dry.
are you advicing we go into transport business or shit business?
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Hezmatosky: 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
You'll get to a certain level in life where money does not count anymore but prestige. So, you don't need anyone to tell you that both occupation are not mate. Why do u even want to insult we scholars by equating us with keke drivers? sad

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Chimatesky64: 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Mc oluomo thugs go frustrate him life with owo this and that with blow join
omo you off me with this one.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
phorget:
Hmmmm!
My childhood friend after graduation went into okada riding and latter went into keke. He latter bought another keke without selling the initial one.
My friend is now driving a taxi in one of the cities and my friend once told me that he won't ever leave his transportation business for a paying job of below 150k.
On the average, my friend do make about 100k after expenses every month plus the fact that he dictates his own time to work or to relax.

Someone once told me that" there's money in shit business" but unfortunately some people will rather prefer looking good and fresh while their pocket is high and dry.

There is money in transport sector if you are disciplined enough and ready to give in your best, I started in early 2018. You even have an added advantage if you are in a city like Lagos, PH, Ibadan and so on. But I manage, I don't ride or drive.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by MztaIkp(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
If he can get one of those SMSEs Loans via his bank connection then buys a Keke and start driving instead of doing hired purchase.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
My broda i no no for ur frnd, me i cant do dat keke job. But if its kul wit him them keke is better grin
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Laideabdulahi: 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.

Omor, this one choke ooo
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by MrObontami(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:

Thank You.

Stop lying it you, not your friend.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Infact my brother, Nigeria don finish pata pata walahi, What If I tell you I have done this Keke Work before,I know the In and Out of the Job, If I tell you Wetin my eyes see ehn. My mouth no fit talk am. Besides that was when the Job was even very lucrative like 7 to 8years ago. Them Garage Chairman even run me street sef. Sometimes I will look myself and In my mind I will be like guy, Na you be this lol because by default I was not born with a rubber spoon. See If I decide to post my experience. This place no fit contain am I swear. I thank Almighty God for my life.

[s] But one thing I've come to realize In this country Is, Take for example those people who are telling him to choose Keke, Nigerians loves "HARDSHIP" This I have confirmed unlimited times. Majority were born Into HARDSHIP & SUFFERING, So they see It as Normal Thing. That's what Is playing out here. You will see people doing "HARDSHIP COMPETITION" and what I assume Is a lot of them are not exposed, well educated and In a good Mental State. This Is the reason why those bastvrds at the helms of Power will keep on having a fun filled day and moments..... [/s]

I have never seen a two contradictory statements in one post like this in a long time. Are you telling us that you didn't have options like this guy in question when you decided to go into the business of riding Keke? To me, you're not different from those who are giving him advice here based on what you posted above.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Pelumar(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
MajesticKris:
Both!! Do Bank Small, Do Keke Small grin
����
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Heavensent01(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2021
in Lagos ? face your banking job but if you're in other state I can't say

beside as a banker, you've assess and experience to opening a pos center shop

why not open a barbing saloon shop in a marketable area and run a pos inside employ a stylist and a small secondary school passed out, study the business for two months, if you get close to 20k as profit in a week then quit the banking job

never, I repeat never go for any hire purchase for now
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Tobichuks08: 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Which bank is paying staff 40k?

Are you an illiterate OP? No insult please, just asking

40K per day, week, bi-weekly or month

That bank should be burnt.

Can you post name of bank here?

Uba pays its contract staff with nd for bank teller 40k
Firstbank hnd 50k so what are u saying
Firstbank marketer's contract staff self nah 35k
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

At least you can wake up...
Over 600 deaths in Okada accidents last year, and almost 200 already by April this year!
>

Is this a reality check or what? I like your perspective.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by itubaba001: 9:37pm On May 24, 2021
Henix:
Taking up a Keke on hire purchase is not really an easy task as he might be thinking. Let him look into POS business. I know a friend who makes not less than 200k monthly from the business, though he has not less than 3 outlets.

I will advice he continues the 40k banking job, while he saves and plan for a small business he can start.

And is the POS that is easy . Pos outlet that flood ever corner of Nigeria
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Uba pays its contract staff with nd for bank teller 40k
Firstbank hnd 50k so what are u saying
Firstbank marketer's contract staff self nah 35k

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn!

Slavery in 2021.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by ibinaboonline: 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
If the keke is not his own, let him keep his banking job o.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Kingnelson9: 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
40k for almost 2years yet nothing to show for it and he is planning to go for a hire purchase , how do you expect him to meet up?? let me pause here
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by phorget(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2021
Emma1Oj:
are you advicing we go into transport business or shit business?

Well, ironically what I meant by "shit" is something you'll be doing while looking dirty but your pockets are full of dough.
Some people would rather look perpetually clean than getting a stain in their clothing.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Olowola2: 10:33pm On May 24, 2021
Am into this keke and I knew everything about it, I can only leave this job for a white collar paying from120k to 150k... good luck to you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.