Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary (73486 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by CocoaOla: 6:15pm On May 24, 2021
Obiano talk true

But but received 2billion allowance and security vote plus that money still miss from contract and treasuries

Over inflated Road contract others

Politicians and lies

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Babawawa: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
K
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Babawawa: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
Ok na

Next grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
Useless politicians in a useless country. Liars and deceivers! kiss
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by duro4chang(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
You do well. Aregbesola also talk am say him no collect salary too.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nuelito: 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
Akuko Pa Mike Ejeagha

My people,if you need Raw Original Honey
Kindly call or WhatsApp O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below... Thanks
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Abalado(f): 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
Waiting this man drink again bayi
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Dantedasz(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
raker300:
If this is true, then it’s highly laudable.

No matter how mch u hate obiano, u can always thank him for his “akulueuno” movement..it really helped the state develop rapidly

Lucky Igbinedion told these kind of tales when he was in office. In the end he looted Edo state blind.
Never trust any politician or else you will end up disappointed.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Ntipia: 6:18pm On May 24, 2021
Onye Ori this one that drinks Anambra state money away. Go to Anambra state government house as from 4pm in the evening and watch drunken master. Onye Ori

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by BarrElChapo(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2021
Ezi, choke on those lies undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by CHIDINMALOVE: 6:24pm On May 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbjPLLKIP9M

Africa and Africans would have been much better off practicing our traditional African religions. Most of the countries that have adopted any of the foreign religions in the last 200 years have been worse off. From the decapitation of innocent souls in Mozambique to the weekly noise pollutions and continuous defrauding of followers of some these religions in Nigeria, the imported religions have mainly brought sorrow, division, poverty, depression, violence, corruption and an unproductive population in Africa.

Almost all the developed and successful countries today are practicing their own traditional religion. It is quite unfortunate that majority of those who are facing the consequences of adopting this imported religions are seeking solutions from the same religion that has been the root cause of many of their problems.

I personally believe that GOD is totally irreligious and he has given humans the freewill to communicate with him in whatever way it pleases them. The proof of this aforementioned assertion is that no single human can point to one thing that GOD has done for him based on his religious affiliation that he has not done for other people of different religions on a much larger scale.

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with these imported religions, events of the past 100 years points to the fact that this imported religions are not suitable for Africa and Africans. Africa and Africans needs to free themselves from the distorted doctrines and distorted teachings of this imported religions and embrace the undistorted teachings of the imported religions

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by SocialJustice: 6:25pm On May 24, 2021
Imsoblessed:
;Dthe salary of a governor and every other political office holder does not really amount to much. He should be talking about the
outrageous allowances and "security vote".Even Mr integrity and his vice also slashed their salaries, not touching the main pot of soup ,Some mugu celebrated it.
And all the major contracts they award to themselves and cronies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by israelmao(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2021
And what is big deal about salary when kickbacks are there from contractors apart from your allowances?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Killermamba: 6:27pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Xpol: 6:28pm On May 24, 2021
Who is fooling who, what of the security allowances and the looting
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by israelp(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
governor jst say u 1 b president ,so dat we go gade our vote for u come 2023 grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-do-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano/amp/

naso, Aregbesola talk o.....say he no dey collect salary......not until breeze blow, wey fowl yansh come show............this one self don start to dey lie.......
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
Aregbesola said more than this
Las las e cast cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Insectkiller: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
Imposters everywhere..

Idiot speaking with both mouth everywhere...

Scammers in Government house everywhere..

Ridiculous governors everywhere...

Mtcheww
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Skillsnigeria: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
hmmm
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Solsix(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
raker300:
If this is true, then it’s highly laudable.

No matter how mch u hate obiano, u can always thank him for his “akulueuno” movement..it really helped the state develop rapidly
Pls what is all these things you are posting??
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
Does he receive allowances?......

Does he collect security votes?....

All this liars.......... cheesy
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by akanbiaa(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by mhmsadyq(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2021
IPOB talk.
You choose to send your salary to destitute homes, wetin concern us?

No just dey lie say you no dey collect salary.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by gurunlocker: 6:37pm On May 24, 2021
Rascal also said the same when he was in government. We later heard that he was accumulating the salaries which was paid as a whole when the tenure was coming to an end.

So it's all scam! grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by eebraa(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2021
How much is the salary?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On May 24, 2021
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbjPLLKIP9M

Africa and Africans would have been much better off practicing our traditional African religions. Most of the countries that have adopted any of the foreign religions in the last 200 years have been worse off. From the decapitation of innocent souls in Mozambique to the weekly noise pollutions and continuous defrauding of followers of some these religions in Nigeria, the imported religions have mainly brought sorrow, division, poverty, depression, violence, corruption and an unproductive population in Africa.

Almost all the developed and successful countries today are practicing their own traditional religion. It is quite unfortunate that majority of those who are facing the consequences of adopting this imported religions are seeking solutions from the same religion that has been the root cause of many of their problems.

I personally believe that GOD is totally irreligious and he has given humans the freewill to communicate with him in whatever way it pleases them. The proof of this aforementioned assertion is that no single human can point to one thing that GOD has done for him based on his religious affiliation that he has not done for other people of different religions on a much larger scale.

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with these imported religions, events of the past 100 years points to the fact that this imported religions are not suitable for Africa and Africans. Africa and Africans needs to free themselves from the distorted doctrines and distorted teachings of this imported religions and embrace the undistorted teachings of the imported religions

help me tell them oooooo........because nigerians carry these two useless religions (xtianity and Islam) for head like Gala.........thats why i so much respect the indian, chinese, japanese, koreans, malaysians,

Xtianity and Islam is the root of all evils.........see nigeria with so much churches and mosques......see as the useless country be............other countries are building companies , nigeria is busy building useless churches and mosques........buncof useless sets of people.......
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Chingory: 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if you believe this its not because you are stupid its because you are a Nigerian......signing out

Gbam!!!
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Sleekfingers: 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:
IPOB talk.
You choose to send your salary to destitute homes, wetin concern us?

No just dey lie say you no dey collect salary.

why not empower the destitutes? Instead of just giving them money........olodo governor......

Now some desmond elliot's children on nairaland go dey shout tinubu up and down like mad dogs.......
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Classicalman(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
Mumu. Who e wan deceive? Yet he chops a fat security vote monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.