Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary (73480 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by LivingSage: 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
The claim was fake[s]
Tolexander:
Na so Raif Aregbesola talk until we got the info that he packed all his 96months salary with him on the last day of his tenure.[/s]

He was still bragging about it after leaving before dem cast am

wetin be all these?

Na hymn song you post abi your news get stanzas?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2021
Tolexander:
Na so Raif Aregbesola talk until we got the info that he packed all his 96months salary with him on the last day of his tenure.

wetin be all these?

haha grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by ujezeez(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
See this yeye gomina....who you dey decieve?...
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by zoedew: 9:24pm On May 24, 2021
Common denominating factor of The House inhabited by Obiano, Aregbesola and Oyinlola. They must be extremely funny to think that we don’t know about the security votes they received!
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by DONFASZY(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2021
If anyone blv dis
Na d best fool dis yr
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by jacoik(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
Idiko1:
Is Obiano not from Anambra State?
no. He is from Togo
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Tolexander: 9:40pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
LivingSage:
The claim was fake
which claim was false and which one is true?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by smartdigics: 9:46pm On May 24, 2021
What about Allowances?

Need a WEBSITE or MOBILE APP? Kindly Send a DM or place a Call. Let's get your project done immediately

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On May 24, 2021
Story story
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Titustaiwo(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2021
And what about those outrageous allowance?.......
Any ways for ur nice architectural design at affordable price any where in Nigeria u can reach me on Whatsapp:09925309026

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by seyz91(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
nonsense

the salary of governors amount to nothing so stop fooling yourself we know where you get the real money from
we ain't gullibles
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-do-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano/amp/
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by NovusHomo(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=kennyify88 post=102019997]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-do-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano/amp/ [/quote ]

Yes, you do receive a salary. If, after paying tax, you choose to give what remains to whomever or whatever organization is your f**king business.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2021
All governors can do same.

What we are interested in is the unofficial one you get..

What does this man take us for Fools....

Mtcheeeeeewmm
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by buzorcharles(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2021
Yes it might be true but he made billions while been governor. Lying thief
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by doneback04: 12:37am On May 25, 2021
If you are not receiving, there is a place you are sucking from, you won't want to tell us that
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Tundex911: 1:20am On May 25, 2021
Tolexander:
Na so Raif Aregbesola talk until we got the info that he packed all his 96months salary with him on the last day of his tenure.

wetin be all these?

Add this after the governor of osun, later dem give him minister at federal level...

Don't you know say all this people are...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by ransomed: 1:44am On May 25, 2021
What of those money you made through contract splitting sir? Linus....
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by AOTEMN: 2:22am On May 25, 2021
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by deji17: 3:30am On May 25, 2021
Lori iro!
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by HRMK: 4:33am On May 25, 2021
ITS NO NEWS!A FORMER SOUTH WEST GOV DID SAME ONLY TO CLEAR THE WHOLE 8YEAR ENTITLEMENTS IN A SINGLE DAY WHEN LIVING!NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WITH DECEITS!STOP IT PLS!WE ARE NO FOOLS!!
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by freemanq(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2021
Your security volt nko Oga govern who dey chop ahm
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by senchibi: 8:25am On May 25, 2021
raker300:
If this is true, then it’s highly laudable.

No matter how mch u hate obiano, u can always thank him for his “akulueuno” movement..it really helped the state develop rapidly
Abeg explain the akulueuno stuff. Anurom maka ya.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by ofiko123(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2021
Congratulations to you...
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2021
self deception. He must be a father christmas for contesting an election without a monetary motive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by optionalY09: 2:26pm On May 25, 2021
I am the only thieve who doesn’t get monthly salary
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by DedeNkem: 4:20pm On May 25, 2021
Salary is the lowest amount these thieves get. "Security vote" is massive, their "Allowances" are huge and their so-called "Miscellaneous expenses" are exorbitant!

Only f*ools will believe he gains nothing! And unfortunately, there are many f*ools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.