Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? (7987 Views)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by chaz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
I think most girls are addicted to takin pictures. They just cant help it. Like my mum, she takes a new picture every sunday at church I dont know if its coz they like lookin at themselves or wat? We guys dont care, we dont take pix.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
I hate taking pics grin grin grin grin, to me it's a waste of time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by tonte(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2007
omo eko i dey beef u if u no like pics den no talk abi na force 2 takl?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by wifeypenth(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2007
i just picked the habit, i guess i love it, thanks to my boyfie
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by iice(f): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

I hate taking pics grin grin grin grin, to me it's a waste of time.

Thank you jare! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
Yes oh ICE and I hate when u go out with ur girls and all they think about is taking new pics to upload on thefacebook. I think that is the main reason I hate taking pic jare
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by thegame(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
I don't knw about other guys but i must let you know i love taking pictures. Maybe it's becos i use a digital camera. It's all so easy. Just snap and plug to my laptop. I am all through. SO why don't y'all love talkin pictures. The ones i hate is the traditional film and paper printing s h i t.
Omo Eko, What's up?That sounds weird. A lady that doesn't love pic?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2007
Thegame wetin na grin, everything I said or posted is weird to u. Hmmmmm u got me thinking if u re truely the weird one her. Anyway sha I just hate taking pics but that doesn't mean I don't take pics at all.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by cuteass1(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
Anyways, lately, taking pictures has become a habit.

Truth be told, before i hardly took pictures, not because i liked or didnt liked it, but because i wasn't thinking about it . . but after visiting naija a couple of times and being bothered by the same old "you got an album to share?" question, and when u say u don't keep one, they look at you like you're some kind of wierdo, I started taking pictures in multiple.

Lets just say i'm now addicted to taking pictures, those who ask for an album next time, will not be dissappointed grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
yes oh u are really addicted now, for the past 1 month you have taken over 50pics, abi na lie tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by cuteass1(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2007
^^^^^^ tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by iice(f): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh ICE and I hate when u go out with your girls and all they think about is taking new pics to upload on thefacebook.

Abi oh!!! True that!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2007
I call them facebook beast
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by zigbo(f): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2007
i'm nt a guy but i dnt like takin pictures :/
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by mukina2: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2007
not me . I am allergic to a camera tongue

the last time i took a pic was 2005 grin i meant one i really wanted to take grin

all this other yeye pics na by the way . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by niceuzor: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
Omo Eko,Cute-Ass and Iice kiss

i smell Clique here,

@topic

-Ladies are too addictive

- Men dont cares
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by tollu: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2007
Taking pictures, for ladies is like watching sports 4 guys-a favorite pastime. Methinks it is just a way of primping urself like a cat, and showing others what u think is a beautiful(or whatever u want to represent) part of u. A total waste of time and smiles. I hold no grudges against those who do and my friends have gotten wise to the fact that i do not take pictures except wen it is highly necessary. My reasons? i hate posing! it feels so unnatural.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
niceuzor:

Omo Eko,Cute-Ass and Iice kiss

i smell Clique here,

U really need to open your brain to more things aye? grin

Because people agree on things. . .have similar tastes does not make them a clique. Try having a dictionary handy ayt, will do you alot of good

Don't even know why you like my name
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by hope(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2007
i love taking pixs cos it reminds you of those good and bad days.infact pix goes a long way with memories. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by Caradona(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ TOPIC

If you don't take pictures when you're as pretty as the sunshine and your body is as smooth as whatever grin

Are you gonna start taking pictures when everything is going down south and you're growing a beard? shocked
and who is gonna believe you, if you say you were once a beauty queen. embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by bluerose(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2007
dont like taking pics, waste of time and money, dont see the point in takin pics of the same person over and over if u know wat they look like
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by cuteass1(f): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2007
Caradona:

@ TOPIC

If you don't take pictures when you're as pretty as the sunshine and your body is as smooth as whatever grin

Are you going to start taking pictures when everything is going down south and you're growing a beard? shocked
and who is going to believe you, if you say you were once a beauty queen. embarassed

LMCAO, great analysis jare . . remeinded me of Rose in Titanic (the paper sketch oh her by Jack, really made them go mouth-wide, Cos who coulda imagined that the old wrinkled woman was once a stunner lol) - - i love your thoughts dear, keep ' em coming cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2007
@niceuzor

Where re u getting ur clique from . Abeg check the dictionary for the defintion of "CLIQUE", beco I don't understand where that word is coming from.

So just we both agreeded to something makes a a clique shocked. And pls stop using word out of content.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2007
@topic, yeah, i love takin' pics when am all dressed up and lookin' nice not when am just casual or at home. That makes no sense. I always dress up before i take pictures like when i'm goin' to school smtimes, if an outfit looks really nice, i'll take a pic or to church or party. And when i have to wear smthin' to skool for like every tuesday because it's a once-in-a-semester outfit like at my skool, once or twice each semester u get to take JROTC class, an army class. I made sure i took several pics wearin' d uniform 'cause i don't know if i'm ever goin' to take d class again and i just love d way i look in the uniform,makes me look like a real military person. grin. so, basically, i take pictures when am lookin' nice/dressed up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by tollu: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2007
You see? PRIMPING!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by Theodora(f): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
"SOME" girls love to take pictures cos they love to be reminded of how they looked at certain periods of their lives, though it may become addictive but hey if they love it a'int no pain or shame in that ok,

I love me some new pictures of urs truly every now then cos am so photogenic,
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by dinozzo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2007
well its necessary to take pictures once in a while even though you hate it like during important occasions like matriculations, convocations or vacations, parties stuff like that. But there are some that take an average of 10 per day thats just plain obsession and majority of them are girls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by niceuzor: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2007
Omo Eko and Iice

Thanks for the Insult

and God bless!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by OmoEko1(f): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2007
That wasn't an insult oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by spikedcylinder: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2007
I dont like taking pictures because i'm awfully unphotogenic! I hate posing for pictures because they always, always come out wrong. Sometimes, what i intend to be a sexy smirk usually turns out to look like a nervous grin. Lol! I dont like the process at all but i still take them anyway,probably to remind myself of how awful i look. . . i dont know.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by sansil(f): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2007
i love taking pix right from childhood and even now am married with children ,i  still continue even with my kids,cos it reminds me of how iwas and am. i love watching my old and new pixs cos i derive some joy doing that.it only depends on individuall.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2007
I'm also not a big fan of pictures but I believe they've got great value especially in the stories they tell.

A case in point was when i hooked up with one hot broad and we both stupidly ran out of things to say during the date. Sensing the awkward situation, she simply tossed her camera phone over to me to explore her picture collection( a no-no during dates but hey?).

That act sure redeemed the situation by giving me more reasons to say and not say stuff like: Wow you have cute siblings, Fine crib of yours, Oh so you've won a top modeling contest before, na wa o! your not-so-available boyfriend fine pass me o.

Jokes aside, her pictures were even more stunning than she looked, and they made such an impression on me that it made me reevaluate my perception of her afterwards.
In the end I lost the girl but I vowed to take great pictures from thereon. Like they say, a picture's worth a thousand words. Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Classic Native Wear For Men At 8500 Only. / Ever Wore Your Slippers Wrongly As A Kid? / Designer Wristwatches Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.