Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu (1416 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by DejiPlug(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2021
One of the lessons that Bola Tinubu and those with him will soon learn is that it is a very dangerous thing and an exercise in futility to stand against a moving train.

Those that met in Lagos yesterday only represented their own narrow mindset and band of thinking and their political party.

They didn't represent the position of the Yoruba people. There are 70 million Yorubas in the world today and Tinubu does not speak for or lead most of them.

He only leads part of the APC in parts of the SW and those that are with him are mainly members of the fading ruling elite.

If there is a referendum on self- determination in the South West tomorrow these characters would be flushed down the toilet and thrown into the dustbin of history.

The way to counter those that want to exercise their right of self-determination and leave Nigeria is not to act as if they do not exist, impose your will on them, dismiss them with contempt and attempt to publicly rubbish and dismiss their legitimate concerns and aspirations but instead to try and understand where they are coming from, assuage their fears and anxieties, negotiate with them and give them guarantees about their place and role in a new and restructured Nigeria.

Outside of that it is only a question of time before they break away and determine their own future. Tinubu does not control the streets of the SW: the Yoruba nationalists and separatists do.

Those that met in Lagos only represent a tiny group of those in the South West. They cow tow to, beg and lobby the separatists behind closed doors and they condemn and disown them before the world. Such intellectual dishonesty, doubkespeak and cowardice is reprehensible.

Deep down in their hearts they want to break off from Nigeria as well but instead of having the courage of their convictions they tell the world otherwise simply because they want Bola Tinubu to be President.

They forget that the prospect of a Tinubu Presidency disgusts the Yoruba nationalists and the majority of people in the South West. Such a Presidency will not stop the the separatists: it would only strengthen and embolden them.

Worse still it would be a disaster for Nigeria. (FFK)

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Oxb90: 3:01pm On May 25, 2021
w
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by PapaBaby: 3:09pm On May 25, 2021
Meanwhile, Tinubu and Akande went on a condolence visit to Bubu.
Did anybody die in Buhari's family?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by longetivity(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
Ogun lakaye lo ma pa jagaban awon werey.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:13pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubu is just too selfish

All this while he has been pretending to have the interest of yoruba at heart but he was actually fighting only for his interest .

The Endsars protest and senseless killings of Yorubas by fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil really exposed Tinubus intentions against Yoruba.

Tinubu is greedy .

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by orikoku: 3:51pm On May 25, 2021
Oju yo bo. Your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by DejiPlug(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
orikoku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqAeD7qNRI

Watch your posts o. In case you end up being trailed by DSS for inciting statements.
DotMan wey talk am dey travel in and out of Naija to Dubai anyhow
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
It's now clear like the daylight that power belongs to the people, not politicians that make up less than 0.5% of the population. So Tinubu and co are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by hotwax: 4:31pm On May 25, 2021
Let those ruling few keep imposing themselves on us.

Nigerian policians always think they gods. The people they are meant to serve are poultry farm...

the narrative is about to change

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by DejiPlug(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2021
Power to the People
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by DejiPlug(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2021
hotwax:
Let those ruling few keep imposing themselves on us.

Nigerian policians always think they gods. The people they are meant to serve are poultry farm...

the narrative is about to change

If push comes down to shove, are you personally ready to react?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by KAHBOOM: 8:45am On May 26, 2021
He can't.

Hiz just using u guys to negotiate 2023 presidency.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by helinues: 8:49am On May 26, 2021
This one has lost his sense of reasoning.

Enu n ja waya
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Access03(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2021
orikoku:
Jeun soke is above you all.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Tinubu should goan have seat, he suppose to be mentoring young youth to go into politics and not contesting for president of Nigeria.
What can he offer Nigerians if he's voted in?
What are his points of agenda for this con3?
What solution can he proffer to the insecurity ravaging the con3?
What solution can he proffer to boost the economy?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Nobody: 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Tinubu
Waste of old age.

Agbaya onu ntu.

Tinubu will be the greatest mistake Nigerians will ever make if elected come 2023.

Buhari should be a lesson learnt.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 10:42am On May 26, 2021
Tinubu will surely pay for all the atrocities he committed against the Yorubas. The day of reckoning will soon come
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 10:42am On May 26, 2021
855fv:
[s][/s]
Continue the good work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2021
Hehehehehe

855fv:
it's a legacy I'll leave to my children

they'll inherit thousands of monikers from me and when I retire at 50
they'll take over from me to continue dealing with the sons of helinues and other trolls and bigots because I'm sure their sons will inherit their bigotry too.

I'm created to fix them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
855fv:

they'll take over from me to continue dealing with the sons of helinues and other trolls and bigots because I'm sure their sons will inherit their bigotry too.

May God bless you abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:00am On May 26, 2021
855fv:

Lol. Others are planning to leave many homes and many businesses to their children and you want to leave thousands of Nairaland monikers you created to use fraudulently.

Not hard to spot a misguided loser sha.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
PapaBaby:
Meanwhile, Tinubu and Akande went on a condolence visit to Bubu.
Did anybody die in Buhari's family?
so you sef believe they went for condolences.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Don’t stop a moving train — Fani-Kayode warns Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:46am On May 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is just too selfish

All this while he has been pretending to have the interest of yoruba at heart but he was actually fighting only for his interest .

The Endsars protest and senseless killings of Yorubas by fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil really exposed Tinubus intentions against Yoruba.

Tinubu is greedy .
very very greedy my brother

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Nigerians Now Or Resign, Bishop Ikeakor Tells Buhari, Absolves IPOB / Video:"they Do Tell Us Not To Go After Bandits"- Nigeria Security Men Say / Buhari, Osinbajo Live Large On 18 Jumbo Allowances, Here Is What They Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.