Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,729 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook (6266 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ScamHunter: 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
Bobo Chicago busted

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Says by someone living in imo state this village guy never reach southwest before talk on lagos.Another election is coming hope you guys will give yourself brain.
One of this days I will reveal my identity to you and there's nothing any of your low lifers can do to me because I'm way way above your league

My blood is so Lagos and I won't stop pushing for a better and prosperous Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 6:05pm On May 25, 2021
That guy is from imo state he is so ashamed to identify with his people although I'm not blame him majority of them aren't proud of the region. You see some of them claiming port Harcourt, Delta state south Kaduna and Lagos.
Bettykeys:

Omoale ibile to n dana sule baba e

What do you stand to achieve by discrediting Tinubu ? Is that your daily job ?

Wailing wailer

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That guy is from imo state he is so ashamed to identify with his people although I'm not blame him majority of them aren't proud of the region. You see some of them claiming port Harcourt, Delta state south Kaduna and Lagos.
Are the Yoruba people raining curses at Tinubu on Facebook comment section also from Imo state?

Werey alasho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
Ah lazy dude also want good things I said it before igbo are the most misgovernanced people in the world if your leader develops your region would you be claiming another man region.
PrinceOfLagos:

One if this days I will reveal my identity to you and there's nothing any of your low lifers can do to me because I'm way way above your league

My blood is so Lagos and I won't stop pushing for a better and prosperous Lagos .

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ah lazy dude also want good things I said it before igbo are the most misgovernanced people in the world if your leader develops your region would you be claiming another man region.
So I'm Igbo because I exposed the dirty side of Tinubu and how he has been rejected and hated by yorubas

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Richwallet: 6:21pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu has come under heavy fire over the recent decision that was made in a meeting he organized. While many people think that the meeting would be of good benefit to well meaning Nigerians, many other do not think so. Some people have started calling the APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu different names due to the decision he made during the meeting. While some groups have looked for a way to break out of Nigeria by agitating for a Yoruba Nation, some people do not think so and they want Nigeria to remain the way it is without any breakout or war.

Tinubu disgraceful end is near.

Hold your country together your Highness it is strength. Not the time to divide the house during a Pandemic and the Great Reset that's coming.

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by isaacola57: 6:22pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just don't know what you igbo wanted to benefit in impersonations. Where is the Yoruba attacking Tinubu, you created view accounts and started dragging Tinubu name on Facebook?

Do you know the number of Yoruba population? Both home and abroad we are more than 45 million tell me how this your opinion matter to initial Yoruba stands on the state of the nation.

One thing I believe is that if truly Yoruba are tired of Nigeria Tinubu can't stop it from actualize Tinubu and his family probably his political associates can have one voice.

You igbo the most beneficiaries in this country claiming for biafra republic need a rethink and you need to study yourself very well because your new state might not survive the economy war that other countries would posed on your new nation because you don't put things in place.
I am Yoruba and i do nt support tinubu

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
isaacola57:
I am Yoruba and i do nt support tinubu
They tag anyone that's not on Tinubu side Igbo

That's how low this miscreants can go

3 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by nedu666: 7:07pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will still create a topic on this matter in the future. Yoruba people have to be weary of igbos.By now a sensible Yoruba supposed to know what this people trying to achieve. They did it to Baba Awolowo twice, they did it to Mk Abiola they did it to all Yoruba people in 1999 now they have started it again it will never work.

You mean lgbos prevented awolowo and abiola from bcoming president even when the presidents at that time were general obj and ibb. Igbos are too much. Come 2023 we will repeat that on tinubu even though buhari is president

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 7:09pm On May 25, 2021
nedu666:

You mean lgbos prevented awolowo and abiola from bcoming president even when the presidents at that time were general obj and ibb. Igbos are too much. Come 2023 we will repeat that on tinubu even though buhari is president
angry cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by MansoryMX(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
One said Tinubu look like uncleaned spirit. Ovoko! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Fourteen90: 7:28pm On May 25, 2021
Issokay

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tochi3(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Wow

Well lzaa Imhotep sit back and relax and see how coneheaded structured elements magic will blame thus,as usual,on the Igbos. grin grin grin
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tochi3(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Someone in the comment section said and I quote ; "You should have put his recent picture where he looks like unclean spirit ".

cheesy grin cheesy grin
That cracked me up. grin grin
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46pm On May 25, 2021
Tochi3:
That cracked me up. grin grin
That comment weak me

I mean how human being go look like unclean spirit with all the stolen money in the bank..

Choi

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Olril18(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
ori re ti buuru..aye re ti bajee..
oloribuku...trailer la pa iwo ati awon oloshi too bi ee.
apooda

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Olril18(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
olofoo can't even speak good English.. typical of all Tinubu urchins and miscreants..
koo ni daafun iya ee ati babaa ee ati gbogbo awon ebi weree re...tinubu does not represent me as a Yoruba nor will the coke head ever get my support.
suwegbe alatenujee

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
What concern hairy chest Igbo boy with Yoruba's affair?

This is what living in Lagos could cause
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the real Yoruba people talking and not some Nairaland Sycophants pretending they love Tinubu.

grin grin grin
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern hairy chest Igbo boy with Yoruba's affair?

This is what living in Lagos could cause
Atenuje oshi, praise singing his oppressor for a peanut cake

Werey alasho

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:30pm On May 25, 2021
Kilagbe kiloju. What could have warranted this curse
Olril18:

ori re ti buuru..aye re ti bajee..
oloribuku...trailer la pa iwo ati awon oloshi too bi ee.
apooda
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
This boy, no matter how much you try, YIU CAN NEVER BE YORUBA. Be proud of your hateful tribe.

Iran omo alade kan kii sesin bayi cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:

Atenuje oshi, praise singing his oppressor for a peanut cake

Werey alasho
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Kilagbe kiloju. What could have warranted this curse
You deserve it

Yorubas no longer regard Tinubu as our leader he's all about his selfish interest .

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:34pm On May 25, 2021
Igbo boy, when did you become Yoruba? Why are you ashamed of your ancestral home.

Yoruba wannabe
PrinceOfLagos:

You deserve it

Yorubas no longer regard Tinubu as our leader he's all about his selfish interest .
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Igbo boy, when did you become Yoruba? Why are you ashamed of your ancestral home.

Yoruba wannabe
Keep calling anyone who opposes Tinubu Igbo, Tinubu political is near .

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:39pm On May 25, 2021
Kepp fooling yourself and who doesn't know you hairy chest Igbo boy undecided
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep calling anyone who opposes Tinubu Igbo, Tinubu political is near .
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Joromi1: 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just don't know what you igbo wanted to benefit in impersonations. Where is the Yoruba attacking Tinubu, you created view accounts and started dragging Tinubu name on Facebook?

Do you know the number of Yoruba population? Both home and abroad we are more than 45 million tell me how this your opinion matter to initial Yoruba stands on the state of the nation.

One thing I believe is that if truly Yoruba are tired of Nigeria Tinubu can't stop it from actualize Tinubu and his family probably his political associates can have one voice.

You igbo the most beneficiaries in this country claiming for biafra republic need a rethink and you need to study yourself very well because your new state might not survive the economy war that other countries would posed on your new nation because you don't put things in place.
Bro, ignore the sore losers. Fulani terrorists have invaded their landlocked potor states yet it's Tinubu's matter they want to die on top.

In 2023 they will all witness to their greatest pain the man they so much hate become their president.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Joromi1:

Bro, ignore the sore losers. Fulani terrorists have invaded their landlocked potor states yet it's Tinubu's matter they want to on top.

In 2023 they will all witness to their greatest pain the man they so much hate become their president.
Even Tinubu cannot confidently boast he would be president in 2023 grin cheesy

Oga, we know you must hustle to put food on the table but , do the hustle with sense .

Yoruba nation is a movement and hundreds of Tinubu cannot stop it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Joromi1: 9:50pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Even Tinubu cannot confidently boast he would be president in 2023 grin cheesy

Oga, we know you must hustle to put food on the table but , do the hustle with sense .

Yoruba nation is a movement and hundreds of Tinubu cannot stop it.
Can I see a picture of your head? Just to be sure you're actually Yoruba. grin
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52pm On May 25, 2021
Joromi1:

Can I see a picture of your head? Just to be sure you're actually Yoruba. grin
Ibile ni mi lati'le

You don't need to see my picture to believe .
Believe what you want to believe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun: FCT Is Compulsory, But It's 25% Of Votes Of All Parties / Lamido Sanusi: 11th On Time 100 Most Influential People List / Reps Claim Otedola Has No Video-clip On $620,000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.