Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years (7361 Views)

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Femich18(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by West1side: 8:26am On May 26, 2021
Help me ask lunatics like yourself n your tribemen why you praise Umahi Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi then.

Sawnolu should keep quiet so you ruin his reputation with you irredeemable hate n bigotry while you keep mute on glaring failures governing Alaigbo.

oluseyiforjesus:
The internal revenue Lagos realize is enough for any governor to perform excellently.
In a sane country dey don't praise governor for his achievement because that's what he was voted him to do....
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by OmoOshodi(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2021
Where is Lai Mohammed....e don tey I heard from him

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by West1side: 8:28am On May 26, 2021
But you can't list 5 projects he completed in 4 years with all that you saw. Take that as a challenge to know Sawnolu already outperformed Amabode and his 4 years tenure is not over.
Karemarealty288:
Ambode wasn't showing his achievements...we were seeing them!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by GeneralPula: 8:37am On May 26, 2021
[s]
Thegracefulness:

The incessant Sanwo-Olu posts that have been appearing on the front page lately, seems like such a way to dress his reputation that he single-handedly, intentionally ruined last year, with all the toll-gate saga.

I hope he knows that a bird that dances in the bush to entertain the hunter, would still be killed by the hunter eventually when it’s time to feed his stomach.
[/s]

Sanwo didn’t loose any reputation..

lekki tollgate is a concocted audio massacre that’s been fueled by politicians wanting to discredit Apc and of course Lagos is a must to touch if you really wanna descredit Apc..

The strategy failed..

After that, their next strategy was to start a war between Yoruba and northerns in the west. It also failed..

After that, here comes unknown gunmen strategy which will still fail eventually..

It’s not a coincidence that all these things started happening as 2023 gets closer..

They’ve been planned and my mind tells me it’s part of all Dubai strategy...

I’m sure Apc would have known the truth but it’s not yet time to reveal it!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2021
Have this murderer finished imota rice mill ambode left for him
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Nobody: 8:47am On May 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

lekki tollgate is a concocted audio massacre that’s been fueled by politicians wanting to discredit Apc and of course Lagos is a must to touch if you really wanna descredit Apc..

The strategy failed..

After that, their next strategy was to start a war between Yoruba and northerns in the west. It also failed..

After that, here comes unknown gunmen strategy which will still fail eventually..

It’s not a coincidence that all these things started happening as 2023 gets closer..

Are you for real? Seriously something we watched even CNN investigative reporters showed that people were killed and you are talking like this!!!!!!! haaaa we should grow a conscience oooooo and stop trying to justify wicked paymasters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by rita25(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2021
LAGOS STATE IS ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL.............THAT STATE IS NOT IN NIGERIA AT ALL.................MAKING PROGRESS AND MAKING THE REST STATES LOOK LIKE LOCAL GOVERMENTS THEN THIS BUHARIANS TRIED SPOILING THINGS WITH END SARS...........................EKO ONI BAJE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2021
West1side:
Help. Me ask lunatics like you n your tribe why you praise Umahi Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi them O.

They should keep quiet so you ruin their reputation with you irredeemable hate n bitoru while you kee mute on glaring failures governing Alaigbo.
What is dis one saying, akamu is full in ur brain

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by rita25(f): 8:54am On May 26, 2021
SHE IS A MS.................AND YET ACHIEVING SO MUCH................AND YOU ALL SAY THE FUTURE ISNT FEMALE?
Lanrelagboi:
The Honorable Commissioner for Agriculture, Ms Abisoa Olusanya
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2021
West1side:
Help. Me ask lunatics like you n your tribe why you praise Umahi Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi them O.

They should keep quiet so you ruin their reputation with you irredeemable hate n bitoru while you kee mute on glaring failures governing Alaigb

what is dis one saying, na akamu full dat ur fish brain
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2021
Thegracefulness:

The incessant Sanwo-Olu posts that have been appearing on the front page lately, seems like such a way to dress his reputation that he single-handedly, intentionally ruined last year, with all the toll-gate saga.

I hope he knows that a bird that dances in the bush to entertain the hunter, would still be killed by the hunter eventually when it’s time to feed his stomach.
This is a score card for his 2nd year and you can also post the lekki event to counter this
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:16am On May 26, 2021
rita25:
LAGOS STATE IS ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL.............THAT STATE IS NOT IN NIGERIA AT ALL.................MAKING PROGRESS AND MAKING THE REST STATES LOOK LIKE LOCAL GOVERMENTS THEN THIS BUHARIANS TRIED SPOILING THINGS WITH END SARS...........................EKO ONI BAJE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Is it the Lagos that we are living in? Madam stop all this image laundering the governor has not done anything worthy of accolades abeg. It is so sad that the only enduring infrastructures adding value that exist in the state are those done by the Military when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and Late Lateef Jakande, then some from Fashola

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lagoon0: 9:20am On May 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

The strategy failed..

Massacre or not. You will all fail.

God is against you all.

Oodua nation we rise.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by iteoluwa54(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2021
it not geniue news, where is the coconut fish farm and others located. Oga stop brain wash us our eye has open. Remenber last year what he did to lagos youth 20-10-2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lagoon0: 9:22am On May 26, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

This is a score card for his 2nd year and you can also post the lekki event to counter this
He don't need to post it. Its fresh on our mind. Remote controlled governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lagoon0: 9:23am On May 26, 2021
iteoluwa54:
it not geniue news, where is the coconut fish farm and others located. Oga stop brain wash us our eye has open. Remenber last year what he did to lagos youth 20-10-2020
What annoys me most. He's posting pictures with no location for us verify
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lagoon0: 9:24am On May 26, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
With all you posted. No data about location and time of event?

You're just posting what many Lagosians are seeing as surprise
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by iteoluwa54(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2021
it not geniue news, where is the coconut fish farm and others located. Oga stop brain wash us our eye has open. Remenber last year what he did to lagos youth 20-10-2020 embarassedit not geniue news, where is the coconut fish farm and others located. Oga stop brain wash us our eye has open. Remenber last year what he did to lagos youth 20-10-2020

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lagoon0: 9:28am On May 26, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Have this murderer finished imota rice mill ambode left for him
Those are the project we know about. They didnt even mention it. All the pictures the OP posted .
No location and time of event. Because we have alot of famers in our side and we no witness all this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by WorldRichest: 9:29am On May 26, 2021
Okay. The woman interpreting in sign language has load for back.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by iwaeda: 9:52am On May 26, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
WHAT HAS SANWO-OLU DONE SEF ?

THREAD: MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (2 YEARS ACHIEVEMENT)

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1397227606429347857?s=19

The noise of the drowning man. grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:33am On May 26, 2021
All this isn't necessary na cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by garfield1: 10:37am On May 26, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

Why is she unmarried
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Where is Lai Mohammed....e don tey I heard from him

He is busy somewhere, packaging lies for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by PHAYOL81: 11:02am On May 26, 2021
Since many are blinded by hate hence not seeing the change, it's important to point their sight to the wonders. Sanwo ain't just working but outperforming others over a short space of time. Whether you choose to believe or not, is left to you. And it ain't changing the realities.
God bless Lagos state
For a greater Lagos.
Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Reglad2020: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
You are on point!
Karemarealty288:
Ambode wasn't showing his achievements...we were seeing them!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by calcal: 11:19am On May 26, 2021
and most Lagosians are jobless.

with master degree cleaning "gota" for 35,000 monthly, it is also part of the achievement.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by rita25(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
you are igbo i see............go to your state and see the mess it is in............with the population and past history of lagos .........sanwo olu has over tried..........he cant do all in a day but lets be sincere and call a spade a spade.
obynzo:

Is it the Lagos that we are living in? Madam stop all this image laundering the governor has not done anything worthy of accolades abeg. It is so sad that the only enduring infrastructures adding value that exist in the state are those done by the Military when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and Late Lateef Jakande, then some from Fashola
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Opmic: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
alfredilly:
Lagos has no readily available land for Agriculture, yet they are keying into modern means of harnessing their little resources to optimize output, as well as partnering other states through financial contribution as seen in the case of LAKE rice (Lagos and Kebbi rice).

This is a big shame to state like Ondo and others where vast amount of land are underutilized and poorly mamaged because the little venture is a sole effort of individual and local farmers. These state has no excuse for hugely trailing Lagos in IGR but for the governors irresponsibility. They only wait for monthly allocation and oil derivation which are largely cornered into their own pocket.

And they buy cars worth billions for house of rep members
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
alfredilly:
Lagos has no readily available land for Agriculture, yet they are keying into modern means of harnessing their little resources to optimize output, as well as partnering other states through financial contribution as seen in the case of LAKE rice (Lagos and Kebbi rice).

This is a big shame to state like Ondo and others where vast amount of land are underutilized and poorly mamaged because the little venture is a sole effort of individual and local farmers. These state has no excuse for hugely trailing Lagos in IGR but for the governors irresponsibility. They only wait for monthly allocation and oil derivation which are largely cornered into their own pocket.
is it your pocket they should corner it to?
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by fredoooooo: 3:03pm On May 26, 2021
When is ORTOMatic going to list achievements apart from running like Usain bolt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti: Group Felicitates Ogunmilade, Says He Remains An Asset Beyond 2022 / Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stands At $151.3 Billion In June 2022 - Nairametrics / Nigeria To Allow Armed U.s. Air Marshals On Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.