Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? (1675 Views)

EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. / Lady Reportedly Joins Her Main Boyfriend To Fight Off Her Side Guy On Val Day... / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by snakie86: 10:32am On May 26, 2021
We often hear gist about side chicks and friend with benefits but less about side guys which is the opposite of being a side chick. Not so much experience we from people we hear about this scenario but as so much as we have large numbers of side chicks so their exist large number of side guys.

I'm not talking about relationship where the guy doesn't know he is a side guy but a situation where a guy is in a sexual relationship with a lady and concur to be the side guy.

I kind of differentiate a side guy from a FWB because for a FWB often times there is no emotional attachment or commitment but in this scenario of a side guy, you are actually committed into the relationship with emotions and all.

There are so many reason a guy would want to be a side guy in a relationship, what is the experience like? Have you ever been in one? How did you cope and what is the experience like? Please let's learn and share experiences

I used to have a relationship way back in the days, i was just coming out of a serious heartbreak, i needed a companion to comfort me so badly that i was ready to jump into any available relationship. I had a friend which was just normal "Hi" kind of friendship that I later got interested in and ask out. She told me she was in a relationship but normal guys parole nah, i told her I was going to do everything possible to take her from her guy if she gives me a chance, in no time our relationship kick off.

Long story short, i was aware she had a guy in her life and decided to stay and be the side guy. She claimed she had her reasons going into a relationship with me but at the same time finding it so hard doing away with the main guy. Imagine a scenario your babe telling you "babe, I'm with my boyfriend" or "I'm going to my boyfriend's place" without you raising an eyebrow or not able to do anything. You just have to accept the fact you are the side guy. Believe me, nothing pains a guy more with the full knowledge that his babe is somewhere at a particular moment getting straffed. How the relationship ended is another story as it end up in tears in the long run, i find the courage to move on later in the relationship as I can't continue playing a second fiddle in a relationship I'm committed into.

So guys that have this kind of experience, how was it like?
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by DICKstractor: 10:50am On May 26, 2021
undecided

Side guys don't spend more. The rather enjoy the money she brings from the main guy. They are just there for the cookies.

The girl to the main guy is a liability but an asset to the side guy. He has little or no responsibility.

Side guys are the "bestie, he is just a friend, ex, etc".

Be a side guy and enjoy

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by paulolee(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2021
the sweetest feeling ever....90% of girls av kpanshed in skul was coming from d office of side guy..
I even gets more interested when she tells me.dt she have a guy but still feeling my vibes bcoz i know its a done deal n easier than when you are d main guy bcoz na shakara n billings before u enter..
side guys don't pay bills if u know ur game well u go even enjoy her pass d main guy..
lastly they Is this special feeling when u attacking anoda person "seriously girlfriend" d feeling dey sweet asif especially when she de zuzu as u de work..
na dt same feeling mk am hard for me to date or take any relationship serious...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by uthlaw: 11:06am On May 26, 2021
side guy make sense pass....just de Bleep free pussy!
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by paulolee(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Side guys don't spend more. The rather enjoy the money she brings from the main guy. They are just there for the cookies.

The girl to the main guy is a liability but an asset to the side guy. He has little or no responsibility.

Side guys are the "bestie, he is just a friend, ex, etc".

Be a side guy and enjoy
I.swear I de control dt position finish like pep dey control city...m a proud side guy for almost all my female friends n even bestie n crushes join n dts why i dnt need a banny na..
getting services free of charge because whenever i place call, one must deliver sharply n none can complain about other babes calling or seeing me with other babes bcoz dm get serious relationship too..
paulolee zonal chairman of side guy association...SDA
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2021
I've been so blessed to be employed as a side guy over the years. I love my position coz the benefits are enormous. Hence the fear of being in a relationship.

I wish to be a side husband to my dear wife grin
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by paulolee(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2021
uthlaw:
side guy make sense pass....just de Bleep free pussy!
swears....na wahala, nagging, stress, billing n shakara full serious relationships...
e better mk u allocate all dose resources use make money n jus place call wen u get hold body..
serious relationship this days na trash...go de take another bea serious wen anoda gee dey fire from back..
this life man gat use e head to relieve stress n dey happy..
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by Opak001(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2021
What generation are we?
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by uthlaw: 11:15am On May 26, 2021
paulolee:

swears....na wahala, nagging, stress, billing n shakara full serious relationships...
e better mk u allocate all dose resources use make money n jus place call wen u get hold body..
serious relationship this days na trash...go de take another bea serious wen anoda gee dey fire from back..
this life man gat use e head to relieve stress n dey happy..
normal level,who get time for relationship again.... country hard my brother!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by Miminana(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2021
If you don love abi you be the main guy you don enter trouble. Me like this I be side guy to 2 babes and I dey give dem stready.
I get bestie too and one other shima wey I dey give on the low.

For my life I no dey do love again, I no fit love or get one serious babe for this country again. You gats see the way this babes dey form and perform for their main guy if I dey, like this guys don mumu, love up and believe this girlshin dem.
I don see a lot, dem say to love na to trust. Me I can't trust so I can't love. The dream na to marry foreign... Gather money enter Spain.

Side guy issa goal

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by omorttee4u(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
I've been so blessed to be employed as a side guy over the years. I love my position coz the benefits are enormous. Hence the fear of being in a relationship.

I wish to be a side husband to my dear wife grin

Your last line got me cracking grin grin grin ..

But seriously, we need to wish good things for ourselves. What you accept now might determine what you will condole in future.
Re: How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? by onuwaje(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
Truth is many guys claiming hard men here are not even aware they are side guys grin grin

Side guy or not i detest cheating in any form. Afterall all kitkat na the same

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / How I Became Dickmatized. Real S*xscapade 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.