Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) (57316 Views)

Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by NwekeUG(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2021
Charly Boy Sufers Minor Injuries On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Photos)

Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Fada, has revealed that he sustained minor injuries on his face from an accident he had when he fell on his scooter, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his injured face with the caption;

"See as I go fall on top my scooter Scatter my face.
Thank God am healing very wella.

All those wey SORRY for me God bless una.
All those wey yab me, dey call me Agbaya, biko allow me catch my cruise jare!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTjQUCnzkB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Nogodye(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2021
His Mumu Don Do!

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2021
He has lived his life grin grin

He's just cruising now grin

Catching fun grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by CivilianJTF(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
So, Charlie fall undecided

I used to think he is the lord of riders

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
angry. What was he looking at when he crashed undecided

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Sorry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
grin

Stop calling this grandpa CHARLY BOY again.
You are disrespecting elderly person.

In Nigeria, if you dodge your mother's slap...You have join Cult. grin grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by akeeng: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
OG took an L

70 years old man... no be juju be that?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
Simply respect your age........

CB is over 70, no longer 41.......... cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : [b] Charly Sorry o!

We pray your nose get better soon.
Nobody nose tomorrow.

We hereby Rise!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by wonder233: 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Omolarawin1: 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
I used to think he is the lord of riders

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by revived2: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
Okay

E Dun Be Like That
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Stevyne: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
Baba no no say him don old.

E for sweet me if na Jubril Al-sudanni ( Buhari) fall grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by PCG001: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by ultimatekint(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
Sorry Bro.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
This Afonja man undecided
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Blacknote: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
This man no wan old sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Stevosty: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
Where are the rings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by musicology: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
NwekeUG:
Charly Boy Sufers Minor Injuries On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Photos)

Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Fada, has revealed that he sustained minor injuries on his face from an accident he had when he fell on his scooter, IgbereTV reports.

Sorry o

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Qoko: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
We one eye don burst ni, However, almighty will heal him
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by richidinho(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Did he die? grin
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by ihesiuloa(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Get well soon Charlie, but minimize your bike ride.. Shey you know say you don dey advance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
So?
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Jodista123maria(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
NwekeUG chaiii see face �����post=102079466:

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Muhylonaire007: 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Ok

To the mod that banned me for a month, you are not God o.
You banned me because I opened the yansh of that useless dead meat seller.
God pass you... My one month ban is over. You have done your worse!

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by chatinent: 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
He came on Twitter with bandages saying “guess what happened to me.”

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.