Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari (725 Views)

2023: Atiku A Serial Divorcee, Can’t Manage His Family – Oshiomhole / Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / Obasanjo Can’t Manage Opposition – Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by iwaeda: 12:56pm On May 26, 2021
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said that unless a country or institution is secured, it will be difficult to efficiently manage it.

President Buhari stated this when he hosted the Chairman, Presidential Council of Libya, His Excellency Mohammed Younis Menfi, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President, who said that security of Nigeria was number one priority to him, further stressed that a stable or unstable Libya has implications for countries in the Lake Chad Basin area, including Nigeria.

A statement issued by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, quoted Buhari as saying, “Republics of Chad, and Niger, have extensive borders with Libya, and they are our immediate neighbours. Whatever affects them affects us. The stability or instability of Libya will directly affect us.

“Unless a country or institution is secured, there’s no way you can efficiently manage it.”

President Buhari said he was happy that the Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya could personally attend the Summit of Lake Chad Basin Commission held in Abuja on Tuesday, to discuss the situation in Chad, and the implications for security in neighbouring countries.

Speaking earlier, Mohammed Younis Menfi said Libya was fast evolving, “and we now have one government, active on the ground. We are expelling the mercenaries, and unifying the instructions.”

He said democratic elections would be held in due course, adding that the historical relationship between his country and Nigeria in the areas of oil and agriculture meant that one country could not ignore the other.

“We aspire for joint cooperation, and reactivation of previous agreements,” Chairman Menfi said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/you-cant-manage-unsecured-country-%e2%80%95-buhari/amp/?
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by inoki247: 12:57pm On May 26, 2021
lol so na Mr Femi turn this time to say jargons....
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by Nbote(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2021
Heh who do us dis thing oo. In Saner countries U will see the visitor and the host having discussions and then jointly issuing a statement. In my country the media assistant are always the ones writing "The President said" And almost everytime they open their mouth, na shit dey comot. Are they admitting that he is not efficiently managing the country whixh zonbs have refused to accept
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by AlhajiNatty(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
A President that has lost touch of present realities.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by Fahdiga1: 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
What a lifeless statement. Does Buhari knows he exists?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by MajesticKris: 1:05pm On May 26, 2021
An ENTITY Still trapped in the PAST...

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by chatinent: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
As they say, let the dead bury the dead.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2021
Insecurity himself talking about insecurity.Buhari often talks affirming that the dementia or Alzheimer's disease in him is inherent.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 1:40pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Someone should please come and solve insecurity for Buhari and hand him a secured Nigeria to govern.

You people are giving Bubu headache and he doesn't like it. grin

Release your land for his terrorist brothers una no gree.

Accept nepotism una dey form strong head.

You people are still seeing him on television, very soon he will vex and dissappear, then Garba Shehu and Malami go give una real dividends of Quotasystem education.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by temitope27(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2021
Buhari is truly dead
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by QuotaSystem: 2:23pm On May 26, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin grin

Someone should please come and solve insecurity for Buhari and hand him a secured Nigeria to govern.

You people are giving Bubu headache and he doesn't like it. grin

Release your land for his terrorist brothers una no gree.

Accept nepotism una dey form strong head.

You people are still seeing him on television, very soon he will vex and dissappear, then Garba Shehu and Malami go give una real dividends of Quotasystem education.

And who will handle ipob terrorism for Uzodima? Obiano? Umahi? tongue?

Sure to be better than Ikpeazu Eze Kerosene and his community grammar school education anyday grin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by Frenzy01(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2021
This man should just keep quiet.. Let's hear word abeg.

Abeg.. I sell. And I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal �
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 3:17pm On May 26, 2021
QuotaSystem:

And who will handle ipob terrorism for Uzodima? Obiano? Umahi? tongue?

Sure to be better than Ikpeazu Eze Kerosene and his community grammar school education anyday grin

grin grin

Oga, can't you see I am in support of your quota system. At least it has shown us first hand a senior Advocate and Attorney general who knows nothing of the law he represents.

He failed his logic and reasoning, which is a basic prerequisite for admission to secondary school, now Nigerians are scratching their heads, wondering how Cow and spare parts are interrelated.

QuotaSystem is giving us a bad comic relief, regrettably at a huge cost.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by Dymaco(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2021
No be buhari talk this
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by QuotaSystem: 5:03pm On May 26, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin

Oga, can't you see I am in support of your quota system. At least it has shown us first hand a senior Advocate and Attorney general who knows nothing of the law he represents.

He failed his logic and reasoning, which is a basic prerequisite for admission to secondary school, now Nigerians are scratching their heads, wondering how Cow and spare parts are interrelated.

QuotaSystem is giving us a bad comic relief, regrettably at a huge cost.

Of course you'd be in support of quota system, when it is the only lifeline to weak igbo politicians begging for automatic APC & PDP tickets.

As for the AG, he was clearly making an analogy of the open grazing ban as a percieved attack on the livelihood of Fulani herders, by drawing parallels with banning the sale of spare parts; the main source of livelihood of 90% of Igbos in the North.

It is however puzzling that you'd question the logic & reasoning of a SAN - an alumni of the Lagos Law School that has achieved distinction in the legal profession? Failed logic & reasoning? Lol

It is your own logic and reason that is clearly faulty Nwanne. I now understand why your state's quota really needs to be increased.
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 5:38pm On May 26, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Of course you'd be in support of quota system, when it is the only lifeline to weak igbo politicians begging for automatic APC & PDP tickets.

As for the AG, he was clearly making an analogy of the open grazing ban as a percieved attack on the livelihood of Fulani herders, by drawing parallels with banning the sale of spare parts; the main source of livelihood of 90% of Igbos in the North.

It is however puzzling that you'd question the logic & reasoning of a SAN - an alumni of the Lagos Law School that has achieved distinction in the legal profession? Failed logic & reasoning? Lol

It is your own logic and reason that is clearly faulty Nwanne. I now understand why your state's quota really needs to be increased.

1. Would you blame them. When a dullard who do not deserve to be a class prefect ascends the exulted office of presidency via quota system, from a timid shy military recruit to a pseudo general, why won't they dream. I mean, we know the quality of presIdency has been so watered over the years but trust me ,your mai gaskiya brought it down to an all time low. Even Bello from Kogi believes he stood a chance. grin

2. Oh my! I was finally consoling myself that may be you will prove a redeeming exception to the quality of education north has provided it's citizens over time. Please don't disappoint me. Ban on open grazing by southern governors was not and will never be an attack on the source of livelihood of the fulani herdsmen . It was simply a last gasp defence by elected individuals, whose electorate have became endangered species in their own ancestral homes. It is a direct kick against, deliberate murder, rape and destruction by herdsmen who are stuck in the 14th century.
If Igbo spare parts dealers were a security threat to the north, it is not Malami that will inform us. The Northern governors would have done the needful.

3. This one is obvious. Even mama Nkechi the akara seller near my house asked whether the man was drunk when he made the statement. And she didn't attend "Lagos Law School" grin

4. Lol, yes you are right on the last point about my state Anambra for example needing more quota. I mean, you can't keep beating the hell outta other kids year in year out without your quota being addressed. 239 cut off in unity school against 39 abi 20 in Zamfara even you check am na. grin
Re: You Can’t Manage Unsecured Country ― Buhari by iwaeda: 7:50pm On May 26, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

1. Would you blame them. When a dullard who do not deserve to be a class prefect ascends the exulted office of presidency via quota system, from a timid shy military recruit to a pseudo general, why won't they dream. I mean, we know the quality of presIdency has been so watered over the years but trust me ,your mai gaskiya brought it down to an all time low. Even Bello from Kogi believes he stood a chance. grin

2. Oh my! I was finally consoling myself that may be you will prove a redeeming exception to the quality of education north has provided it's citizens over time. Please don't disappoint me. Ban on open grazing by southern governors was not and will never be an attack on the source of livelihood of the fulani herdsmen . It was simply a last gasp defence by elected individuals, whose electorate have became endangered species in their own ancestral homes. It is a direct kick against, deliberate murder, rape and destruction by herdsmen who are stuck in the 14th century.
If Igbo spare parts dealers were a security threat to the north, it is not Malami that will inform us. The Northern governors would have done the needful.

3. This one is obvious. Even mama Nkechi the akara seller near my house asked whether the man was drunk when he made the statement. And she didn't attend "Lagos Law School" grin

4. Lol, yes you are right on the last point about my state Anambra for example needing more quota. I mean, you can't keep beating the hell outta other kids year in year out without your quota being addressed. 239 cut off in unity school against 39 abi 20 in Zamfara even you check am na. grin

Supported by educated fellows.

(1) (Reply)

Worldbank debunks Buharis claims - says 11m Nigerians moving into Poverty 2022 / Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban / Sunday Igboho; A Man Who Awakes The Giants In Southern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.