Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria (12777 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by OddsDoc(f): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
A former National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Adams Oshiomhole said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar does not have the moral justification to preach unity in Nigeria.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview with Channels Television’s Politics Today on Wednesday.

He said, “You (Atiku) can’t manage your household, you are a serial divorcee and you want to preach unity and family to me?”

According to the former governor of Edo state, Atiku is a “serial betrayer” and the “weakest” of all the frontline candidates for the 2023 presidential election.

Oshiomhole, a deputy director general of the Presidential Campaign Council of Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima, said Atiku is the “weakest link right now among the three leading candidates” including Tinubu and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

He said Atiku lacks character and consistency having moved from the PDP to the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), back to the PDP and to the APC and finally to the PDP since 1999.

“For Atiku, if he is not the candidate, he takes a flight to Dubai. But you are talking of someone who upon leaving office, supported his wife rather than himself, talk of selfless service and gender equality.

“It speaks to character. When you have sense of belief, you cannot be jumping from one party to the other every other election,” he said.

According to the former governor, Atiku’s ambition is just about himself and not about Nigeria

He also said Atiku cannot be trusted as echoed by aggrieved PDP governors known as the G5 or the Integrity Group.

“PDP governors said we can’t trust him, every agreement we made with him, he broke it; he is a serial betrayer of agreements,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/atiku-cant-manage-his-household-preach-unity-in-nigeria-oshiomole/amp/

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
If not obi,i am not reading grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by coutinho12: 2:44am On Dec 01, 2022

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by nony43(m): 2:44am On Dec 01, 2022
The Igbos supported most Nigerian Presidents massively without looking for faults, now they are pushing for competence and accountability, they wants to strip him naked.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by olarent: 2:46am On Dec 01, 2022
You are right,both APC and PDP are serial betrayer but At ik u is super betrayer.

21 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Obi will be president of Nigeria..

I am willing to bet 1milllion Naira on this with anyone

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Oshiomole and noise eh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by espeeroke: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku I will vote.... This talkative's words is a trash

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by kenn4rill(m): 2:54am On Dec 01, 2022
In as much as I may not be oshomole's fan, but I think he has a point there. A man that as been moving from one party to another just because of his selfish presidential ambition can't be trusted, it shows a lot of desperation. But we go humble all of them next year because we are all obidient.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by abacusCm(m): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2022
deNet:
If not obi,i am not reading grin
I think Mikel Obi is a footballer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by candygist: 3:04am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense

Na she come tell you this ?

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kayberg: 3:05am On Dec 01, 2022
kenn4rill:
In as much as I may not be oshomole's fan, but I think he has a point there. A man that as been moving from one party to another just because of his selfish presidential ambition can't be trusted, it shows a lot of desperation. But we go humble all of them next year because we are all obidient.

That, is if the election is not rigged…

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Realist12: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2022
kenn4rill:

Hypocrite, Obi actually influenced his ex Boyfriend with Political prostitution broke up soon as he knew Atiku has found another lover with similar feminine voice . Atiku seems to have a penchant for feminine voices. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by bestman09(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2022
sad
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nwakannaya1: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Nothing concern me and their fight.

Na to sit down dey drink my nunu dey enjoy animal farm fight ����

Where is Osho's wife sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Okpeke22: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Selfless service and gender equality in supporting your wife and not yourself? Hahahaha. Who's Tinubu and who's Remi Tinubu? What separates both? Nothing.
Why didn't he support another woman from another family not his?
Oshiomole is indeed what they call him: brainless and shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by olisefom: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Who still listen to these old folks with chop make I chop mentality of leading Nigeria? Shameless looters calling theirselves leaders.

Whatever rock their boats.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by LiveWithIt: 4:03am On Dec 01, 2022
There's just two presidential candidate in Nigeria right now TINUBU and others tongue
Argue with you empty skull

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 4:21am On Dec 01, 2022
Shots fired grin
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Adams Oshiomhole is a local Edo goat. Is Tinubu a man who can manage his home too? Do you know that there are two other women Tinubu has that he relegated to the shadow? The woman that gave birth to Tinubu's first son where is she? What about his second child, where is the mother? REMI Tinubu gave him his Third Child. Where are those two other women ? Adams Oshiomhole who could not manage Lara the woman he married after the death of his wife is even talking. Short man with short ugly face.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 4:30am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:
As in eeeh grin

He wants to talk all the time, which made him lose the respect he used to command the moment he became APC chairman. He was doing spokesman job as well.

Imported wife no be small one o..Even wedded her.. lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2022
If u have balls

Let me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira

Then we make it official

Who win make e chop grin

DonFreshmoney:
Obi will be president of Nigeria..

I am willing to bet 1milllion Naira on this with anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 4:37am On Dec 01, 2022
candygist:

Na she come tell you this ?

Not any body's fan here but do u need a prophet to tell u that he is not far from the truth grin

Well, me dey ready to do the impregnated sha shocked
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Hoedogwu(f): 4:39am On Dec 01, 2022
FireUpNow:
Adams Oshiomhole is a local Edo goat. Is Tinubu a man who can manage his home too, do you that there are two other women Tinubu has that he relegated to the shadow? The woman that gave birth to Tinubu's first son where is she? What about the his second child, where is the mother? REMI Tinubu gave him his Third Child Child. Where are those women ? Adams Oshiomhole who could not manage Lara the woman he married after the death of his wife is even talking. Short man with short ugly face.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Hoedogwu(f): 4:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Aboguede:

Not any body's fan here but do u need a prophet to that he is not far from the truth grin

Well, me dey ready to do the impregnated sha shocked
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Hoedogwu(f): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeeh grin

He wants to talk all the time, which made him lose the respect he used to command the moment he became APC chairman. He was doing spokesman job as well.

Imported wife no be small one o..Even wedded her.. lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by LAXconfidential(m): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Shots fired grin
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by LAXconfidential(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2022
LiveWithIt:
There's just two presidential candidate in Nigeria right now TINUBU and others tongue
Argue with you empty skull
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by LAXconfidential(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2022
nony43:
The Igbos supported most Nigerian Presidents massively without looking for faults, now they are pushing for competence and accountability, they wants to strip him naked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Suicide Bomber Died In Gombe New Year Blast - Police Tweets / Ekiti Poll: Lawyers Allege Threat To Security / Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.