Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) (5819 Views)

United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / Awka Millennium City Update (photos) / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Biodun556(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2021
shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Biodun556(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2021

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by bcomputer101: 1:37am On May 27, 2021
Eko!

The pride of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by bcomputer101: 1:40am On May 27, 2021
If to say bobo Chicago no get percentage wey e dey collect from every Lagos governor ni, Lagos would have been better than this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Biodun556(m): 1:45am On May 27, 2021
bcomputer101:
If to say bobo Chicago no get percentage wey e dey collect from every Lagos governor ni, Lagos would have been better than this.

Stop deceiving yourself. Talk about your region. Even if all Lagos roads are tared with gold you will say the same thing.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by thesicilian: 2:01am On May 27, 2021
This was how Dubai started. I hope corruption doesn't derail this beautiful project.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by bcomputer101: 2:06am On May 27, 2021
Biodun556:

Stop deceiving yourself. Talk about your region. Even if all Lagos roads are tared with gold you will say the same thing.

You this multicoloured human being, I'm from Ikorodu local government of Lagos State.

Very soon I'm coming back to Nigeria to contest for Lagos State Governor. I will show you typical example of modern development.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Coldshisha: 3:00am On May 27, 2021
bcomputer101:

You this multicoloured human being, I'm from Ikorodu local government of Lagos State.

Very soon I'm coming back to Nigeria to contest for Lagos State Governor. I will show you typical example of modern development.

Ipob dey disguise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by IgweOfNnewi: 3:17am On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by MrMaestro: 3:28am On May 27, 2021
bcomputer101:
Without Tinubu this wouldn't exist. Or do you see any other state in Nigeria doing something like this? Abuja that has been the FCT for decades still has nothing close to this even in conception let alone development.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by MrMaestro: 3:30am On May 27, 2021
Sometimes pictures oversell actual reality, but in this situation it's even looking better in person. More spaced out and capable of handling millions of people. Roads and sidewalks are HUGE. This will be the greatest city in Africa once said and done. Johannesburg and Cairo are great but we're built in 80s/90s and have nothing like this ultramodern city development, just a fact.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by michlins(m): 4:00am On May 27, 2021
bcomputer101:
who dey collect percentage on top Aba that left it in ruins like a destitute home.

Answer that first

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Nonybb: 4:10am On May 27, 2021
Until the DARKNESS Buhari came with goes, it will never reach it full potential. Buhari is spiritual even in his helm of 1985. You know what happened
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by odaniel1(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2021
City that poor and middle income earners cannot afford. What is to rejoice abt?
The main owner of this project, a mixed Nigerian. Chagoury. Global money Launderer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by ba7man(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2021
odaniel1:
The main owner of this project, a mixed Nigerian. Chagoury. Global money Launderer
Then find your level. Everybody can't live in Eko-Atlantic..... heck, even Lagos. What happened to other states??

If you can't live there, at least you can work there and earn a living off the affluent that own businesses and property there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by DMechyy: 6:02am On May 27, 2021
What a beaut
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by odaniel1(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2021
ba7man:
Then find your level. Everybody can't live in Eko-Atlantic..... heck, even Lagos. What happened to other states??

If you can't live there, at least you can work there and earn a living off the affluent that own businesses and property there.
Congrats. I was born to rule and not serve. Why shd I applaud because of the no of menial jobs available to citizens. Why wasn't a low cost housing estate built instead?
I will rejoice wen it benefits a larger sect of ppl who can't afford it. Not rejoicing because 'houseboy' opportunities are available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2021
odaniel1:

Congrats. I was born to rule and not serve. Why shd I applaud because of the no of menial jobs available to citizens. Why wasn't a low cost housing estate built instead?
I will rejoice wen it benefits a larger sect of ppl who can't afford it. Not rejoicing because 'houseboy' opportunities are available.

The amount of businesses and economic opportunities in that Eko-Atlantic is beyond your comprehension if you think it's only menial jobs that will be available.

Housing and land isn't cheap, especially in Lagos.

There are options of 35 other states if one can't afford to stay in Lagos. The state is even over-populated as it is.

You hold Lagos (Which to me is already the most efficient state) to fulfilling your high standards and expectations while ignoring other States that are dumps.

Spread your concern and watch other States flourish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by odaniel1(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2021
ba7man:
The amount of businesses and economic opportunities in that Eko-Atlantic is beyond your comprehension if you think it's only menial jobs that will be available.

Housing and land isn't cheap, especially in Lagos.

There are options of 35 other states if one can't afford to stay in Lagos. The state is even over-populated as it is.
And you haven't beriddled the developer for not building in those other states?
How does the so called economic boom in that area benefit you and I if you aren't one of the capitalists milkng off the backwardness of your failed African state. The expatriate client base cldt hv been replaced by well-meaning Nigerians?
Greed is blinding u agree?

You hold Lagos (Which to me is already the most efficient state) to fulfilling your high standards and expectations while ignoring other States that are dumps.

Spread your concern and watch other States flourish.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Kingcalls: 7:48am On May 27, 2021
MrMaestro:

Without Tinubu this wouldn't exist. Or do you see any other state in Nigeria doing something like this? Abuja that has been the FCT for decades still has nothing close to this even in conception let alone development.

Rather, Without lagos being former capital, this wudnt exist.... y is ibadan, abeokuta not like lagos if u people think its by ur drug man... remove the igbo man with his business and investment from lagos and lagos will turn to ibadan... the SS and SE have the biggest investments in lagos
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
odaniel1:

Lol. Poor and middle income earners dey live in the Hamptons, USA, or Kensington in the UK? Even in many African nations there are enclaves for the rich and successful only.

This is the reality of life any sensible and pragmatic adult accepts. This is why people have and retain ambition in life. I.e to make it and enjoy the greater benefits of making it.

The existence of those enclaves, most built with private cash, is not the reason "poor and middle class income earners" do not have adequate accommodation.

Ultimiately, people like you are the problem of Nigeria. You cannot stop being negative and bitter, for the sake of it alone, even when there is no need or relevant argument for your idiocy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by ogunboi: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Parked
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Rather, Without lagos being former capital, this wudnt exist.... y is ibadan, abeokuta not like lagos if u people think its by ur drug man... remove the igbo man with his business and investment from lagos and lagos will turn to ibadan... the SS and SE have the biggest investments in lagos

You Igbos need to get over yourselves. You hateful, envious, ungrateful and senselessly tribalistic folks are the only ones still making the discredited excuse of Lagos being what it is today because it was a former capital.

Your ego and bloated sense of self-worth is the reason your region is the worst in Nigeria while you continue to shout you developed everywhere worldwide.

Can you explain how it makes logical sense for you to claim you developed places you have no political, administrative, legislative or infrastructural control over yet you cannot develop States of your region where Igbos are 100% in charge?

Bad belle and running empty mouth is all you Igbos know to do. It is getting stale and Ghana is the latest nation to become fed up of your empty noise and nuisance.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:15am On May 27, 2021
Nice job
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by theophilusj31(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Grayoso:

You Igbos need to get over yourselves. You hateful, envious, ungrateful and senselessly tribalistic folks are the only ones still making the discredited excuse of Lagos being what it is today because it was a former capital.

Your ego and bloated sense of self-worth is the reason your region is the worst in Nigeria while you continue to shout you developed everywhere worldwide.

Can you explain how it makes logical sense for you to claim you developed places you have no political, administrative, legislative or infrastructural control over yet you cannot develop States of your region where Igbos are 100% in charge?

Bad belle and running empty mouth is all you Igbos know to do. It is getting stale and Ghana is the latest nation to become fed up of your empty noise and nuisance.
My brother the thing even don tire me ooo their Attitude is the reason why they are not wanted in Any country of the world,an Igbo man is in jail in almost every Nation of the world

Can't this people just let go of their empty pride for once,How can you claim to develop another man's,while your land is nothing to write home about

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by forgiveness: 9:55am On May 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lagos had electricity, roads, bridges, ports, airport, tram, telephone, railway, banks, etc long before Nigeria was formed and before it became the capital of Nigeria,

The biggest Investors in Lagos are SW and foreigners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by updatechange(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2021
I'm coming
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Bialegend(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2021
Biodun556:

Did you realize that majority of the buildings/investments inside the Eko Atlantic are owned by Igbos? Anyway, Eko still remains a Binin name.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by Bialegend(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2021
forgiveness:

Lagos had electricity, roads, bridges, ports, airport, tram, telephone, railway, banks, etc long before Nigeria was formed and before it became the capital of Nigeria,

The biggest Investors in Lagos are SW and foreigners.
Liar!! Most of the developmental infrastructures in Lagos today were built with Biafra's oil money and the majority of the investments today in Lagos are owned by Igbos.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (pics) by theTranslator: 11:22am On May 27, 2021
Bialegend:

Did you realize that majority of the buildings/investments inside the Eko Atlantic are owned by Igbos? Anyway, Eko still remains a Binin name.
proof
Or is this from the IPOB bureau of statistics?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons / 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / Over 2,000 PDP Members In Shanga Local Government, Kebbi State Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.