Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,336 members, 7,822,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) (82431 Views)

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Shows Off Table Tennis Skills With Chief Of Staff (Photo) / Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Afamcy: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
Major if you Bleep up there we Bleep you down
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
As expected. Nothing new, nothing change.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by JudasNaCarrot: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112592:
CONGRATULATIONS and welcome on board Major General Yahaya.
Ending insurgency/violence all across our darling country is what must be achieved.
May God Almighty give you the direction as you continue this war to tackle all terrorist organizations in Nigeria.
Nigeria will win this war.
Peace shall reign in our darling nation.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
You are always online talking trash. Is this how you do this your dead meat suya business?

Get a life before it's too late because 2023 is fast approaching.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by kissdabride: 1:58pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112627:

GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!
We have ve learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to from nonentities.
As some of us have said, it is peace all around Nigeria that we want, even if only one village will be producing the People to bring peace to this nation. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
And that is one factor causing insecurity in Nigeria
Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Bimpe29: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
I wish him the very best of luck.

Even though, one would have expected that the appointment would be different from the usual tribalistic style of Buhari led administration.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by 24kmagic: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
Elock1:
angry

Are we supposed to be happy with this news.
As if all of them no be the same outcome.

If no be one Farouq, e go be Issa or Nurudeen or Abdullahi.. We are not in shock.

I hate to admit it, but it will continue to be like that for as long as Nigeria exits.

Southerners (in this case Christians) don't help themselves.
If a southerner is in a position to help you get a job, he'll give you 1000 reasons why you're not qualified for the job. Muslims don't do that. If his fellow brother has the minimum requirements, he will give him the job.

A certain guy has refused to help me get a job in a reputable company. I don't know why. But I can bet my life I would have gotten that job if it was a Northerner in that position to help me.

NB: I'm from the middle belt. But I have to say it, Christians no de help themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by hansomb: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
gurunlocker:

Of course I understand trust is a major thing, but every time, it feels these northerners are intentionally planted every, top positions and each administration is always trying to satisfy them.

We've got 100% northerner service chief, but what has changed in the North?
People from other places always perform better than people appointed to work for same region. For example Jonathan perform well in the North than in the South likewise Buhari perform more in South than in North ( though all there performance are below average).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by BetExpert: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
ojmetrix:
Congratulations to him all we need is better Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion.
Crush enemies of Nigeria general
So of the over 300 tribes in Nigeria, and dozens of senior ranking generals from other tribes, na only these foreigner Fulani terrorists tribe from Futa Jalonhellfire that can do the job? And Nigeria can never be better, you are saying the enemy should crush himself, hahahaha, it won't happen. Till today, have you ever seen them arrest and parade killer fulani terrorists herdsmen in this country? Satan cannot cast out Satan grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
It is the cowardice of Southern Presidents like Obj and Jonathan that gave Buhari and his band of criminals the mindset that Nigeria belongs to the Hausa Fulanis and they can do anything they wish without anyone questioning them. 2023 is another opportunity for a Southern President to correct this error

1.Am not a fan of Obasanjo...but the guy cleverly outwitted the Northern elite who backed him, as well as the southern elite...and even handpicked the Northern candidate
Infact the day I knew something was up...was when Northern elite boys went to beg Obj for Abacha's son's release. BEG.

2.Am not a fan of GEJ...but he was not, as you put it, a coward. He certainly did not handle the economy well, especially the oil windfall we got...which is what led to him getting voted out. But he was no coward.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by BSdetector: 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112592:
Ending insurgency/violence all across our darling country is what must be achieved.
May God Almighty give you the direction as you continue this war to tackle all terrorist organizations in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Your consistency in sycophancy is ground breaking.....the pay must be really good.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by smsinnigeria(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
Normal normal.
Ojukwu fear still dey Baba body.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by cloud(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

Annoying no be small.
what is annoying about it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by popesco123: 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
Julianaa:
Our Brothers from the East will not sleep well today cheesy

They will be like:A Northerner again?
You will have sense in your life. The people from East don't send. Their aim is biafra. But do you know what? This nonsense ends less than 24 months. But all the same may your life remain the way buhari govern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by smileyoo: 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
Ok.
I had expected bubu, to disappoint his detractors, by appointing the new chief of army staff from middle-belt, if he can't do so from the much marginalized south-east.
but as a die-hard bigot, bubu never disappoints.
nigerians are not expecting anything positively different from this one.
and bubu's macabre dance over nigerians continues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
choose your tribe, choose your tribe.....na wetin go help Nigeria be that?.....there is no way a president can pick anybody without considering loyalty first.

dont forget before Buhari was Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Jonathan for 16 years and na only one Igboman be COAS...
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
Congrat major Faruok
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by fergie001: 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
cloud:
what is annoying about it?
The late Attahiru was from Course 35.

Majority of the experienced officers are in 35 & 36. With this appointment, over 20 Major-Generals will go because Yahaya is 37.

PS: The CDS is 34, CAS 35, CNS 36.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by IMAliyu(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
highness25:
Please who killed Shekau? Someone they've been killing since time immemorial, you mean to say they've finally killed him? Who killed him please?
ISWAP his fellow terrorists.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Sholaco: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
mzBEAM:
A big shame on Southerners.

Unintelligent quota system mallams running the affairs of Zoogeria
Hahahahahaha attributes all those insults to your greedy parents o, ask them if they ever believe in your secession agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Julianaa: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
popesco123:

You will have sense in your life. The people from East don't send. Their aim is biafra. But do you know what? This nonsense ends less than 24 months. But all the same may your life remain the way buhari govern Nigeria.
if you don't send, you shouldn't have quoted me

Stop crying bro
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Obindigbo: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Julianaa:
Our Brothers from the East will not sleep well today cheesy

They will be like:A Northerner again?
Sleep or no sleep, its non of your business but in this case, they will sleep like a baby and wake with smiles on their faces..........I wish him the best of luck sha........let him take back our country from all bad eggs and never harm the innocent ones
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
As usual. No disappointment
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112592:
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Did God not give Buratai direction in d "war to tackle all terrorist organizations"? Why didn't he close d chapter on terrorists in Nigeria once and for all? Was it because of PDPs 16years, nnamdi kanu or IPoB? Was there a certain Dasuki or Diezani in d mix?
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Julianaa: 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
ibechris:

Ask yourself if u are making sense.

This ur 19thcentury name no go allow u get sense on bit.
e pain am cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
Conrod:
Buhari is a tribalist,never diplomatic,sees other nigerians as guests .
You guys must complain over everything. Jonathan did this same thing for southerners. Let it stop generally but at least admit it's a general issue with Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by omoakin22: 2:08pm On May 27, 2021
loba tan North again and again
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Julianaa: 2:08pm On May 27, 2021
smileyoo:
Ok.
I had expected bubu, to disappoint his detractors, by appointing the new chief of army staff from middle-belt, if he can't do so from the much marginalized south-east.
but as a die-hard bigot, bubu never disappoints.
nigerians are not expecting anything positively different from this one.
and bubu's macabre dance over nigerians continues.
africanusvu:
, what did you feel appointment of Easterner to that post will benefit them,
just check the thread if you need answer
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:09pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112627:

GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!
We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore about some nonentities.
As some of us have said, it is peace all around Nigeria that we want, even if only one village will be producing the People to bring peace to this nation. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Is it one village that is producing people that bring peace in countries where there's peace or is it good governance that guarantees peace?
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by olatade(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2021
If you're surprised am not!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.