Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years (31504 Views)

Femi Adesina Lists Buhari’s Achievements, Highlights Economic Landmark / Garba Shehu Tackles Daily Trust, Lists Buhari’s Achievements / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Tundex911: 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Just imagine 6X0=0
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2021
emilo2bad:

Oga carry your fake indices go. Agriculture and infrastructure buhari is the best since 1999 his flaw is security

Lmao. Continue dey hear audio achievements. Agriculture, but hunger dey land like crase? Farmers dey farm again for Buhari administration? Which infrastructure? Audio pictures. Most of those infrastructures wey started and completed by GEJ. Na him do commissioning, but Una dey hail am. You people deserve Buhari
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

You wrote this epistle yet you can't answer a simple question of one major road project your hero has completed in 6 years. Mind you I've supported this same since 2011 but what's the point supporting a failure

Don't mind these foolish people hailing audio projects. There is no sector that Buhari has performed better than his predecessors
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by shosky1794: 11:20am On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Just so you know. As at this time last year, the Buhari government was either upgrading or constructing more than 600 roads project. This has never happened in the history of Nigeria.

If you have any more questions, Google will deliver for you

If you've not completed a single major road in 6 years then you should only be considered a failure. All these majors roads were completed in less than 4 years when they were built but somebody is rehabilitating/reconstructing them for 6 years and still not finished even with all the huge loans. With the slow pace of work and different excuses flying around, you can be sure that those roads will still be under construction in 8 years of this administration.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by shosky1794: 11:24am On May 29, 2021
ityP:

Don't mind these foolish people hailing audio projects. There is no sector that Buhari has performed better than his predecessors

What I hate about them is this blind and stupid support they give this man. I've supported Buhari since 2011 but why should I keep supporting him when he has overseen all these failures in almost every sector of our country

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ddippset(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

[s]It's really bad the situation Buhari has put you in that you find it hard to answer a question that will put his administration in good light. Maybe you should take it to your Whatsapp group for them to find answer for you. The last time I will reply except, of course if you come up with the answer to my question[/s].
If you continue to be myopic like this in life, you will find yourself complaining about every other President until your time is done cus you will blame every President for your hunger.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ddippset(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
shosky1794:

If you've not completed a single major road in 6 years then you should only be considered a failure. All these majors roads were completed in less than 4 years when they were built but somebody is rehabilitating/reconstructing them for 6 years and still not finished even with all the huge loans. With the slow pace of work and different excuses flying around, you can be sure that those roads will still be under construction in 8 years of this administration.
Na hunger and nagging go kill this one.
Grasping at straws for eternity.

The question you should be asking is; are there several infrastuctural projects going on across the country?

Yes or No?
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by sterlingD(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2021
Hallucination from smoking weed has made this Government think and believe that the illusion in their mind which has manifested in their sight is real such that they can not differentiate mirage from reality.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Stone03: 1:14pm On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The best President Nigerians as ever had

Only children of hate will not agree with this

Long and tiring list of passive achievements that introduced nothing to nation's progress.
Is it not a mockery to these long tiring list of a President's achievements the way all facets of the Nation is plummeting?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by stormborn28(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The best President Nigerians as ever had

Only children of hate will not agree with this
Your president is a scam...a very big one....
It is only a fool that does not see it
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by kutashi: 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
To pay your bill or come to greet you? Just send your address over there and your ward!
You can send the list of all you need?
No wonder you made that 'kain' comment! I now fully understand your frustration and your state of mind!
Thinktwicemybro:

Try visit a mental home
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Thinktwicemybro: 6:18pm On May 29, 2021
kutashi:
To pay your bill or come to greet you? Just send your address over there and your ward!
You can send the list of all you need?
No wonder you made that 'kain' comment! I now fully understand your frustration and your state of mind!
Lol, the insane never agree they are
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by NiceCeSi(f): 7:25pm On May 29, 2021
aktolly54:
no need to confirm anything,if you are female (which I have strong feeling you are not),go use what you have to get what you want

Thank you.
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by kutashi: 7:47am On May 30, 2021
That's why you will never agree! I bet you've stopped talking your 'meds' because you agreed not with your state of mind! That's another insanity in your life!
Thinktwicemybro:

Lol, the insane never agree they are
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by emilo2bad: 8:09am On May 30, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. Continue dey hear audio achievements. Agriculture, but hunger dey land like crase? Farmers dey farm again for Buhari administration? Which infrastructure? Audio pictures. Most of those infrastructures wey started and completed by GEJ. Na him do commissioning, but Una dey hail am. You peopldeserve Buhari

Started and completed by Jonathan and he refused to commission it? My check your head and mind for what you just wrote. I repeat buhari only flaw is security. Talk of infrastructure he is the best since 1999 Take that to the bank
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by Thinktwicemybro: 9:29am On May 30, 2021
kutashi:
That's why you will never agree! I bet you've stopped talking your 'meds' because you agreed not with your state of mind! That's another insanity in your life!
Go take a chill pill
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2021
emilo2bad:

Started and completed by Jonathan and he refused to commission it? My check your head and mind for what you just wrote. I repeat buhari only flaw is security. Talk of infrastructure he is the best since 1999 Take that to the bank

Make Una chop Una lie lie infrastructure. Buhari's problem isn't only security. Poverty plenty for him tenure. Never before has surviving been this difficult. Never in our history has our naira been so devalued like now. The unemployment rate is higher in his time than ever before. The price of petrol went up in GEJ to about 87 naira and all of you came out protesting. Fuel price is arguably heading for 300 naira and you people are still hailing the idiot in Aso rock. You people should take your lie lie infrastructure and suck it up your a*ses for all I care. E no epp anybody. Buhari will go down as the worst president ever to rule this nation

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2021
Stone03:

Long and tiring list of passive achievements that introduced nothing to nation's progress.
Is it not a mockery to these long tiring list of a President's achievements the way all facets of the Nation is plummeting?

One is even shouting infrastructure. Who has the infrastructure helped abeg? Nigeria has never been this terrible in every single sector

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2021
ddippset:
Na hunger and nagging go kill this one.
Grasping at straws for eternity.

The question you should be asking is; are there several infrastuctural projects going on across the country?

Yes or No?

The infrastructure no epp anybody Oga. No be who dey alive dey see infrastructure
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by ityP(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
emilo2bad:

Audio achievements, are you there? A happy new month to you and fellow liars and propagandists

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by adadike(f): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
pius4luv:
Ì

Amen
hope you are doing well dear! I got something for you, check your mail. It's well my brother
Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by pius4luv(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
adadike:
hope you are doing well dear! I got something for you, check your mail. It's well my brother

I got it, Thank you so much I've reply u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years by pius4luv(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
adadike:

I have send an email to you , can u please check it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.