Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians (30699 Views)

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by LordOfTheGame: 1:10am On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
OK. But make dem no just bring guns to scare people, let those that wants to sit at home do it, let those that will go about their normal lives also be free.

Right now ESN is kinda a scary group

Efulelfus like your deserves a thorough flogging by the ESN so that you can get sense by force. If ESN is a scary group, bandits and fulani terrorists are friendly groups abi? Anuohia !

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Cutehotnerd001: 1:36am On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I stand with Abia police

Stand with them o... because one stray bullet sure pass for you. ndi uchu
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Okoyouth: 1:53am On May 29, 2021
We want to sit at home,at least to have some rest,we have been working from year to year and no good results. Police please don't advice us
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:59am On May 29, 2021
Go to their houses and Chase them out then...

Una never wan get sense?
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:00am On May 29, 2021
Go to their houses and Chase them out then...

Una never wan get sense?

BIAFRA is imminent!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by cardoctor(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2021
Its a matter of choice
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by naijapips04: 4:14am On May 29, 2021
870snty:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Idiko1: 5:05am On May 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

goodnessme1, did you actually listen to your Supreme Leader who said even cockroach shouldn't even attemp to cross the street that day or else it will be killed?He threatened violence on anybody who disobey his stay at home order.
MNK. Schools plan to close on that day for the safety of their pupil not because of love for whatever.

Wisdom must come to play whether safety for pupils or love for whatever.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Idiko1: 5:08am On May 29, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

You got it wrong. You are a bad listener. He said no cockroach should cross over from it's cupboard to another. Try our resolved and have yourself blame. It's our sit at home and we must enforce it how we want. If you don't like it, just come out on that day and try our resolve. Sabo nti ike.

The dude is not only bad listener but a person whose stream of thought leaves much to be desired.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Enculer: 6:02am On May 29, 2021
kendrick9:
You have the right to sit at home,
So as others who have the right also to go about their normal business..
Be guided..
a gwalam gi

Idiot
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by 175(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
Who ask your father if you is from Naira Republic or hell. Support Biafra in peace if you want to if not go to hell.

It is this abusive attitude that has made so many persons to distance themselves from you guys.

What's with my Father (May God rest his soul) here now?

I won't abuse you because I've come to realise it makes absolutely no sense. . .in a forum like this.

No Nation can exist in isolation. . . .
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Turantula(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
OK. But make dem no just bring guns to scare people, let those that wants to sit at home do it, let those that will go about their normal lives also be free.

Right now ESN is kinda a scary group
Dirty Afonja go and Die
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Bigpat: 7:01am On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
police never said they must come out, police said people should ignore the sit at home order and go about their normal lives.

If ur normal life is sitting at home, police no get problem with u, they (police) are refferring to people who the sit at home will affect
You are right, e no easy to understand English ooo, go school dem say na business
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Bigpat: 7:08am On May 29, 2021
But I thought there was threat of hoisting Biafra flag on all Igboland? Right or wrong
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Nobody: 7:12am On May 29, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

If you like to and stand with them on the road, we're staying at home that day and if you do anyhow, unknown gunmen will use your empty skull for shooting target.
Zombie

keypad warrior?

where is ikonso today?
those killed over 30 of them have they resurrected?

well FG will continue to decimate them with no apology.

next
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Bigpat: 7:21am On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
Police that can not protect their stations is talking about protecting the masses.

Anyway,no one is being forced to sit at home.Biafrans are doing it to honour their fallen heros.

Schools in my area have already declared that day a public holiday.
That is to tell you they are not deterred, they are still in-charge, just like light & darkness, whatever darkness does is empty, light is still in-charge, don't worry about the Police worry about yourself. IPOB ESN & their UGM who should diverts their anger to the Politicians who spoilt this country, there wouldn't be any need for this agitations, besides the Police refers to those sit at home may likely affects
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Ayilara1(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

So what do u people want from igbos

Fold our hands n be like ondo ,or oyo ,or niger , it benue ....tell me By state more peaceful from fulani attacks than south eastern states

It's better fighting for what I believe than to die a coward

My igbos gladly walked into the ocean drowning themselves than be slaves ...if u want igbo land as fulanis ..simple kill every igbo if u can't then u can't take an inch

The problem I have with igbo is the natural hate you people harbour for northerners and Muslims. I'm presently in Abia and it is apparent.

What sense is there when you demonize everybody that belongs to certain division?

Small kids even mock themselves by calling each other "Hausa"

The first day my student know I'm a yoruba, they were jumping .....

Lack of diversity in your region has made you people rigidly intolerant.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Bigpat: 7:38am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=102147077]Police that can not protect their stations is talking about protecting the masses.

Anyway,no one is being forced to sit at home.Biafrans are doing it to honour their fallen heros.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by Bigpat: 7:41am On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
Police that can not protect their stations is talking about protecting the masses.

Schools in my area have already declared that day a public holiday.
The Police are not deterred, that is to tell you they are still in-charge, just like light and darkness, whatever light does is empty, light is still in-charge, I think you should worry about yourself and not the Police. Instead of IPOB ESN & their UGM to divert & direct their anger to the Politicians who spoilt this country, the attack is rather on the Police & the Military, they lost focus, there wouldn't have been any need for this agitations, in fact every common Nigerian would have supported their course, everyone in administration would have sat up and think well of Nigeria. The Police only refers to those the sit at home order may affect, owing to the various threats
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2021
@AbaganMiracle you're a very daft, useless and bleeped up bastard, try any nonsense and see anyhow. I'm an Igbo breed from Anambra and although i support a republic of AlaIgbo, no man born of a woman, can command me from UK, may lightening rape you there.

I join other Igbo sons and daughters to echo it, if you can, sit at home and if you want to go about your duties on that day, feel free. Lemme see any bastard will touch anybody in the name of enforcement. E be like say una want make IPOB scatter finish. Touch any Igbo or even any ethnicity residing in Igbo land, nonsense order and ingredients.

Modified

@Biafran4life @Lordofthegame make una try rubbish on that day make una collect.. An Igbo man bows to nobody but his Chi and there's no amount of intimidate that can work on a true Igbo person. This is d reason why sane Igbo people are already speaking out against Nnamdi Cownu who suffers from downs syndrome.. is it me that came from Nri Ancestory (Igbo-Ukwu) that this idiot from Afaraukwu wants to control? Tufiakwa! Abomination! O ma nre (it will never happen).

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by mrvitalis(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2021
Ayilara1:

The problem I have with igbo is the natural hate you people harbour for northerners and Muslims. I'm presently in Abia and it is apparent.

What sense is there when you demonize everybody that belongs to certain division?

Small kids even mock themselves by calling each other "Hausa"

The first day my student know I'm a yoruba, they were jumping .....

Lack of diversity in your region has made you people rigidly intolerant.
We should love people that have killed our brothers unprovoked since 1945
Did u watch saduna interview ?

U are hypocritically acting like the hate is one sided ...haven't u seen post that north would never vote igbo man ? They rather vote Boko Haram leader ?

Igbos never start hate we only reciprocate

At least we have supported northerners for president have they ?

We haven't slaughtered them like they did before have we

Igbos reflect how u view us

At least u know typical igbo man have absolutely no hate towards the Yoruba
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2021
175:

To a large extent, it will be voluntary based on the past sit-at-homes.

Anywhichway, make these Biafra people take am easy. . .but I support them from the Niger Delta Republic!

wink
Which one is Naija Delta again? Please, we are all Biafrans.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Loooool, funny. Never knew you are a Igbo lady.
Me na 5% oo.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by LordOfTheGame: 12:05pm On May 29, 2021
LordNicvuitton:
@AbaganMiracle you're a very daft, useless and bleeped up bastard, try any nonsense and see anyhow. I'm an Igbo breed from Anambra and although i support a republic of AlaIgbo, no man born of a woman, can command me from UK, may lightening rape you there.

I join other Igbo sons and daughters to echo it, if you can, sit at home and if you want to go about your duties on that day, feel free. Lemme see any bastard will touch anybody in the name of enforcement. E be like say una want make IPOB scatter finish. Touch any Igbo or even any ethnicity residing in Igbo land, nonsense order and ingredients.

Modified

@Biafran4life @Lordofthegame make una try rubbish on that day make una collect.. An Igbo man bows to nobody but his Chi and there's no amount of intimidate that can work on a true Igbo person. This is d reason why sane Igbo people are already speaking out against Nnamdi Cownu who suffers from downs syndrome.. is it me that came from Nri Ancestory (Igbo-Ukwu) that this idiot from Afaraukwu wants to control? Tufiakwa! Abomination! O ma nre (it will never happen).

It is obvious that you're one of the very few and insignificant educated idiots who's in love with their oppressors. You may have grew up in Igbo land but you write typical of an efulefu who is enjoying the comfort of another man's land prepared and organised by their heroic and patriotic citizens then forgets your own land. That day, come back from your UK and come to stand on the road to say NO to the order, your body will tell you.
FYI, those you're encouraging to go out for their activities have already and willingly chosen to stay at home. Why are you then hating on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB whom you cannot stand in his face to blab your rubbish.
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by olatuns2017: 12:12pm On May 29, 2021
Metrix147:
The Abia state command of the Nigerian Police has called on citizens and residents in the state to ignore any order by Biafra secessionist group, IPOB to sit at home in commemoration of the 2021 Biafra Day.

Recall that the group had issued a sit-at-home order between Saturday, May 29 to Tuesday, June 1, 2021.

The command in a statement urged the public to go about their normal businesses without any fear of harassment.

They assured members of the public that the force in collaboration with sister agencies to guarantee the safety of lives and property of residents.

The command further advised parents and guardians to warn their children and wards to stay away from acts capable of causing breach of security in the state.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/biafra-day-ignore-any-sit-at-home-order-police-urge-abians/

Let them celebrate their day

It's a day for nepotism!
A day to honour those who die for Biafra!
A day for minority without political figure!
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by bigcasava1(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2021
Metrix147:
The Abia state command of the Nigerian Police has called on citizens and residents in the state to ignore any order by Biafra secessionist group, IPOB to sit at home in commemoration of the 2021 Biafra Day.

Recall that the group had issued a sit-at-home order between Saturday, May 29 to Tuesday, June 1, 2021.

The command in a statement urged the public to go about their normal businesses without any fear of harassment.

They assured members of the public that the force in collaboration with sister agencies to guarantee the safety of lives and property of residents.

The command further advised parents and guardians to warn their children and wards to stay away from acts capable of causing breach of security in the state.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/biafra-day-ignore-any-sit-at-home-order-police-urge-abians/
I believe they are talking to non indigenes
Re: Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians by bigcasava1(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
with the way ESN and UGM are going about the struggle, people will be forced to sit at home
they are not bokoharam that kills their own people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha / IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.