Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina (214 Views)

Impose visa ban on Buhari after May 29, PDP urges international community / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by deantimes(m): 5:48am On May 29, 2021
Nigerians will clap for the President Muhammadu Buhari administration when he leaves office in 2023, his spokesman Femi Adesina has said.

Just like the administration of former president Goodluck Jonathan faced backlash from Nigerians when he was in charge, same has been the situation with the incumbent.

Most of Jonathan critics while he was in power are now praising his administration as being better than the present one.

Mr Buhari nicknamed ‘Baba Go Slow’ during his first term recently irked Nigerians when he appointed another Northerner to head the Nigerian Army, ignoring the second in command who is a Southerner from the South-East region.

He has been accused of nepotism, corruption, incompetence, tribal bigotry among others but these Mr Adesina said will be appreciated when his principal leaves office the next two years.

“When the Administration breasts the tape in another two years, by the grace of God, the applause will be resounding, even from the worst of sceptics,” the president’s spokesman said while articulating the achievements of his principal in the last six years.

“As it is said, the past is but a story told. The future may yet be written in gold. Facts are undeniable and always remain so. They are stubborn things.

“From infrastructure, to finance, education, healthcare, sports, anti-corruption, human development, housing, oil and gas, foreign relations, and many others, the Administration is recording giant strides, enough to make Nigerians proud,” he added.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nigerians-will-clap-for-buhari-after-2023-says-femi-adesina/amp/
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by Mynd44: 5:52am On May 29, 2021
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by kenzysmith: 5:55am On May 29, 2021
Like those that died at lekki are clapping in their grave already
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2021
This thrash ewedu man is back spewing rubbish! Bomboclat
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by Bossontop(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by ebuk4real(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2021

We go rather cut off our hands than to clap for that monumental failure of a man
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by KingZebedee(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber my answers pls
Re: Nigerians Will Clap For Buhari After 2023 Says Femi Adesina by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On May 29, 2021
There are two types of claps.

One to cheer you on and the other to shame you.

Buhari will receive the clap of shame come 2023.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB:people Are Scared, Remain Indoors In Anambra, to avoid ipob attacks / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Rejected As Only Biafrans / Activists Threaten To Sue The Federal Government & Police For ‘shooting’ Sowore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.