Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (48264 Views)

Impose visa ban on Buhari after May 29, PDP urges international community / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Ritzy10(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
It was a wonderful sight to behold as Aisha Buhari and daughter cheered President Buhari on after his speech at the UN.

President Muhammadu Buhari was cheered by his wife Dr. Aisha and his daughter Halima after delivering his address at the General Debate of the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York yesterday.

The pleased family members couldn't hide their happiness and admiration for him as they publicly showed their joy after the speech.

Read His Speech Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buharis-full-speech-to-at-the-ongoing-united-nations-general-assembly/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
I wish am there live to cheer Asadulah Sai Baba.

Boss Sarrki, you can celebrate your birthday with Sai Baba over there tongue

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by IPassYahoo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by FarahAideed: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Useless dullards

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Alepa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
Useless dullards
Useless ipob

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hahahahahaha...

He performed beyond minimum expectation.

NEPA Bill expectations

cheesy cheesy

229 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by ashacot: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank You Lord for giving us this man who is a.nightmare to Corrupt people.

How much i love this man. I love u president buhari. God will continue to bless u sir.

Happy birthday Sarki. God bless u

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Ganzagangan: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sai baba.

All my love!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Abbeyme: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Family Support Programme (FSP)!

31 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Jokkarm2: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
waooo, for the first time. that means my presido did well. i salute you from lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by lurvy: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Is this a joke?? cry
Do you see what I'm seeing? ..No connection at all... They look like spectators... So is it a crime for the man to acknowledge the woman and the daughter or even hug?? Chei!! ..Who did this to Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ordinary speech wey Putin and Chinese President dey give every week grin

The man na dullard to the core then

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by paulsibility(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
if them no hail am, na my sister wan hail am.. person wey since he don dey sit never deliver a message without a script... na so e go bend bend head like lifeless fowl till e read am finish..

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by kgr8mike(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
His daughter though....hmmm....she is lovely...she is...I think she is...Infact she is lovely...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by advocatebaba(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Show us the cheering of the whole country nt just 2 members of a family.

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by MVLOX(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
no p ... Una go come cheer strike very soon

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by DopeAngel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2018

BUHARI, HIS WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER.

THREE USELESS IDIOTS.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Chidex50(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
ashacot:
Thank You Lord for giving us this man who is a.nightmare to Corrupt people.

How much i love this man. I love u president buhari. God will continue to bless u sir.

Happy birthday Sarki. God bless u

IF WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU,MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RECEIVE THE DOUBLE PORTION OF THE RESULTANT REWARDS,AMEN!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by femi4: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
She is looking sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Another achievement has been added to the list, the first one was shaking hands with Donald Trump

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Content Removed / This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.