Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban (29609 Views)

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Moreoffaith(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2021
Everyone's is entitle to some minute of madness but some people will just take advantage and abuse it.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Naijakitvap10: 11:04am On May 29, 2021
Reading
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Nimzing: 11:06am On May 29, 2021
I like this woman
My kind of woman
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by GeneralPula: 11:06am On May 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This one too na ordained pastor in RCCG,I laugh in ancient hebrew

Has she committed any crime?

Wake up..
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Antoeni(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
Remi Try to dey Behave Yourself, Because Nothing Laat Forever ,
Remember Once Upon a Time Their was Awolowo, Akintola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Chris2863(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Tell the Eleribus that they can't shut you up...

Yes she called a bitch a tout for blocking her ways to entrance meant for lawmakers

That was how they villified Awolowo and his wife , killed Abiola and his wife, because they are calm, all you mudafvckers should know Tinubu Na Chicago raised gangsters

His much did you sell your brain??

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Sijo01(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2021
Very tourtish woman angry

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Coldshisha:
cool

Yes she called a bitch a tout for blocking her ways to entrance meant for lawmakers

That was how they villified Awolowo and his wife , killed Abiola and his wife, because they are calm, all you mudafvckers should know Tinubu Na Chicago raised gangsters

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by EmeraldDigital(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2021
Remi Tinubu is obviously not humble.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by fatherjesse(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

For how much did you become this dumb?

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by GeneralPula: 11:09am On May 29, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine! When a married woman's reporting relationship is to her husband? Thuggish husband and wife.So this is how they wish to continue to spurn Nigerians?

This Remi Tinubu of a woman is very uncouth.Too bad for her as a woman. The RCCG as a church should quickly derobe her as a so called Pastor.

The kind erection wey you get get over Tinubu matter sha..

Everyday ranting for 8years. Lord is your strength!

By the way, hope you’re visiting your village? Hope there’s water and electricity? You’ll be useful more in that area brother..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by fatherjesse(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Coldshisha post=102161126]cool

For how much did you become this dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2021
A woman with zero class
undecided
Agbo selling was your destiny till luck smiled on you

Clown

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Vlibray: 11:10am On May 29, 2021
You are a loose cannon

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by OlujobaSamuel: 11:11am On May 29, 2021
The reporter should have asked her if she is madd or a harlott to see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by HUSTLER001: 11:11am On May 29, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

It is either you lack proper home training or you are a stack illiterate or both. I pick the third option.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Taiwojon(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2021
Hmm hmm!

Mummy fighter
Mummy GO.

Let God fight for you and hold your peace.

Remember
Hebrew 12vs 13.
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the lord.
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by numericalguy(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Who cares,?
Why didn't you fight Dino?

You are wicked oh!
Dino is no match for her na. He would beat her up, impregnate her and still be walking free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Vlibray: 11:12am On May 29, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Brian dy pain you
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by nsiba: 11:13am On May 29, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

All that shakara and noise making is only in Lagos state, he can't try that nonsense with Akeredolu, Mankinde not to talk of Nigeria
We will treat the Olosho and the Agbero 4kups very soon......MUMUs

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by bangging(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/i-fight-for-myself-i-dont-report-anyone-to-jagaban-remi-tinubu/
see them this one, if the mistakenly become president tomorrow, 1 slap will amount to 5k,,the will be slapping people any how
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by godofuck231: 11:13am On May 29, 2021
This is what happens when you send a woman to a place to discuss sensitive issues
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Ayubaossy(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2021
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Havertz10: 11:15am On May 29, 2021
If you weren't married to him, will you be known today, all these kind fake woke people self

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by ChiefSosa(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2021
Oniro oshi

1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Heavensent01(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Na fake Yoruba Muslim that's what they call Yoruba Christian women

face the idiot that you both are exchanging words, never in your miserable life mention Yoruba people anyhow
Re: Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban by Bunmite1: 11:18am On May 29, 2021
Madam you are a full by saying that we have equal right just that opportunity different, if you told Tinubu, is ur husband going to kill her. From my side you people have no vote. Idiot woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Democracy Day Celebration: Mood From The Eagle Square, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.