Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94672 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by stephanie11: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in a public appearance on Saturday, confirmed that he never travelled to France as rumoured earlier this week.

POLITICS NIGERIA, in its support for media accountability, checked the veracity of the videos being circulated on social media platforms, claiming the former Lagos Governor had travelled to the French country. However, this paper, after a forensic examination of the three major video footages, concluded that the claim was false.

Meanwhile, during a courtesy visit to the residence of the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-olu, Mr Tinubu also addressed the rumours when questioned by a journalist.

"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

"They said Seyi, my son, kidnapped, here he is," he added, pointing at Seyi Tinubu, the owner of Loatsad Promomedia Limited, an advert company based in Lagos.

It should be noted that Many Nigerians have accused Mr Tinubu of being a major player in the shooting of unarmed protesters by soldiers at the Lekki toll Plaza on Tuesday night. Not less than 16 lives were lost to the incident according to Amnesty International, a global human rights organisation.

Although the Lagos State Government and Mr Tinubu had denied knowledge of the killings and promised to investigate, several persons questioned the removal of the CCTV cameras and putting off streetlights before the shooting started. Speaking to journalists on the shooting, Mr Tinubu said casualties of Lekki Shootings have some questions to answer too.

"How are they there? How long were they there? What kind of characters are they?" he asked on Saturday.

POLITICS NIGERIA had reported how prominent people including Presidents and citizens of other countries have continued to condemn the attack on the unarmed protesters.
https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Macphenson: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Interesting

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Paperwhite(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.

338 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aremuforlife(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Paperwhite(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mr Tinubu said casualties of Lekki Shootings have some questions to answer too."How are they there? How long were they there? What kind of characters are they?" he asked on Saturday.
What is the meaning of these questions oga? undecided Just as he was callously asking "where are the cows" when Pa Fasaranti lost his daughter back then.

323 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dem fake news carriers wont have a good sleep this night.

The Twitter influencers, the celebrities and their keyboard warriors are having a bad night on Twitter.

They thought they were attacking the man empire not knowing they were busy destroying their own infrastructures.

Nothing pains than seeing who you hate badly come back stronger.

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
You don't need to be in Lagos to make things happen.
Ban who used to answer 'Jagaban', with or without your presence, your fart is smelt all over Lagos

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by simple250: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

341 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by OkoNDOoBo: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Asiwaju knows how to put pepper in the eyes of wailerscheesy

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just passing by!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Shortyy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
So where were you then?

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DaddyRochie1642: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Someone powerful in the "Shadows" is really out to Tarnish Mr Tinubu's Image.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by slawormiir: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

452 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by braine(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
I quite like his response tho.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by kambili999(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mtchewww. This man is a comical character. And he thinks we are acting with him undecided

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Officialgarri: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man just made me like him.

I never gave 2 fvcks about him before but now, I'm his fan.
The confidence in his speech though ' I am still the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still a Jagaban"

.. Chow!!

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Fulani cabal just did, "testing the microphone" on his head. I hope he has realised that he who eats with the devil, must have to use a long spoon.

Within a week a lot of his legacies were rubbished. Let him continue asking, "where is the cow?".

Na the Miyetti Allah people wey him think say he de represent for SW, na dem follow rubbish am.

As he is our in-law, Tinubu all we have to say is this, "fịa asaa n'anya."

Know thy enemies!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by StagethemTVee: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's nightmare...King of the seven kingdoms....Asiwaju of Lagos which is a Yoruba Land and will always be, Jagaban of Borgu, soon to be Ezeudo of Abia. Some people will not sleep tonight.

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Throwback: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
"They said Seyi, my son, kidnapped, here he is," he added, pointing at Seyi Tinubu, the owner of Loatsad Promomedia Limited, an advert company based in Lagos.

So Sahara Reporters lied that Seyi Tinubu and his family ran away to London.

Even the media has no truth.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by SimpKING: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
All una know na to deny.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by howfarseun(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why you no talk when the thing dey hot? Coward buruku.

255 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by maak400: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu say bye bye to your presidential ambition, the gods are against. You supported blood thirsty Fulani man in 2015, he sidelined you and messed up the country, you still went ahead to support him in 2019 again to continue ruling naija like a jungle. Nemesis has caught up with you and you will pay for the sufferings and death that this govt has unleashed on Nigeria. Greedy thieve pocketing all of Lagos money.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
nah there e go die put

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.