Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Married As A Virgin So I Was Ready To Get Pregnant Immediately, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married As A Virgin So I Was Ready To Get Pregnant Immediately, But... (827 Views)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Married As A Virgin So I Was Ready To Get Pregnant Immediately, But... by KorrectGospelTV(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2021
I married as a Virgin so I was really ready to get pregnant immediately. I didn't expect to have any issues ,meanwhile I had certain fears.

Unknown fears!

Somewhere in my mind, I just prayed against not having to wait because I have seen Women wait and my God, THEIR STRENGHT CAN ONLY BE SUPPLIED BY GOD.

No matter how much you celebrate science, it will never take the place of God especially as regards CHILDREN. GOD GIVES BABIES!

IVF fails!
Surrogacy can fail!
OVULATION calender can disappoint!

Ask Women who have had to wait including me no matter how short it is, I will tell you GOD GIVES BABIES AND HE WILL DEFINITELY GIVE YOU YOURS �

I have said it here that there was a false prophecy that I would be barren. I heard that a day after our wedding. That almost compounded my fears, however, God made sure HE REACHED OUT TO ME IN EVERYWAY.

EVERY WAY!

First of all, one of my Mom in the Lord that I have lost her number called me two weeks or a week after my wedding and told me not to be afraid that I will give birth �. She told me not to forget to use folic acid, vitamin b , pregnant care and some other routine drugs that I haven't heard about. I only knew of folic acid. Thanks to out mentor who have told me about Folic acid.

Meanwhile, it still didn't happen immediately. God began to reach out to people because my mind was too clouded.

One day, I heard a certain instruction from the Holy Spirit to go pick a book that was presented to me in Zamfara. Lol! That was like 10 years after. I never ever read that book. I was angry that someone would give me such book as a young lady �

Why would you be telling me to read about waiting when I don't even have a Boyfriend talkess of planning to get married �

I went to look for that book by Pastor Abioye's wife of living faith Church. The book is titled "You too shall be FRUITFUL". I read it and that was it, my faith jumped higher.

I became less worried because my husband wasn't worried ��. Nah me dey worry because I am the WOMAN.

May God bless everyone waiting for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name �

The month I got pregnant, I didn't even know. I thought it was my menstrual pain and I wasn't ready to go through that ORDEAL. I use to have terrible cramps that landed me in Hospitals. I told myself that I wasn't ready abeg to go the pain, so I used felvin, the only drug that stands face to face with my type of pain if I use it a day before though...

I used it and the following day, I still had cramps yet no menses, the third day, samething . I called my Best friend over Fagbamigbe Damilola Oluwanifemi and while we prayed at a corner in my room because I felt really sick and was bothered about another form of menstruation instead of pregnancy that should at least put an end to menstrual pain for 9months. Well, why she was praying, she said ore miii, God said you are pregnant and immediately named my daughter ADURAGBEMI ���

Well, I wasn't so sure too and I wasn't really bothered but I felt this strange sickness and remember my cramps and symptoms are not ordinary �

The following morning, the HOLY SPIRIT woke me up and asked me to open my Bible to ISAIAH 54 .

I woke my Husband up and told him to read the scriptures to me and boom it was more than a promise but a reality of my Children surrounding my table, my children being taught of the Lord and other amazing promises.

That same day, I walked to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy strip and boom, I was pregnant �

God did it when I least expected but at HIS TIME.

I remember seeing other Women pregnant and be wondering that one day I will also be pregnant.

The reality is, ONE DAY AND SOON YOU WILL ALSO BE PREGNANT ����

God loves us too much and He knows you go through this phase.

You have so much strength and I am certain you are BIRTHING GREAT CHILDREN ��❤

All of us go use Nursing cover las las ���

Cheer up, because like play like play, your BABIES ARE HERE TO STAY.

#SusanBanjoOladosu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Say This Before You Leave The House This Morning / YAWA: Oyibo Man Catches His Wife Chopping A 16 Year Old Boy In His Pool / Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.