Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,440 members, 7,864,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. (841 Views)

Police And DSS Clash In Stadium Altercation (video) / Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government / Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by Stevo4: 7:29am On May 30, 2021
Breaking!: British Government And DSS's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer Over Interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTMPERJv2NU
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by globalresource: 7:54am On May 30, 2021
This is getting out of hand

But if Igbos want to pull out. Why can't they do referendum for them and see the numbers of people that are interested.

NB: I am not igbo. I support one Nigeria but people should be allowed to decide what they want for themselves. Peace and prosperity is paramount for humanity

It pains me that Nigerians don't value human lives

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by JavaScript9091: 7:58am On May 30, 2021
Dialogue is the best way
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by Muna4real(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2021
globalresource:
This is getting out of hand

But if Igbos want to pull out. Why can't they do referendum for them and see the numbers of people that are interested.

NB: I am not igbo. I support one Nigeria but people should be allowed to decide what they want for themselves. Peace and prosperity is paramount for humanity

It pains me that Nigerians don't value human lives

It baffles me. With the way nndigbo are hated in Nigeria, one will think that Nigeria will waste no time in tearing the south east away from Nigeria. Compare the same to the north. If the north have wanted a separate country,by now, the southerners will waste no time to implement it. In fact, they will take it upon themselves as a mission to give the North their country without even a referendum. Nobody wants a liability.

It's only in this country that you will find a government struggling, fighting, killing, scheming, and sweating to keep a people they passionately hate.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by chatinent: 8:15am On May 30, 2021
Nna ehn
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by FreedomArmy: 8:15am On May 30, 2021
Muna4real:

It baffles me. With the way nndigbo are hated in Nigeria, one will think that Nigeria will waste no time in tearing the south east away from Nigeria. Compare the same to the north. If the north have wanted a separate country,by now, the southerners will waste no time to implement it. In fact, they will take it upon themselves as a mission to give the North their country without even a referendum. Nobody wants a liability.

It's only in this country that you will find a government struggling, fighting, killing, scheming, and sweating to keep a people they passionately hate.
even me I don't understand it o. You hate me but still want me to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by Muna4real(f): 8:15am On May 30, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Dialogue is the best way

I don't think dialogue will be the solution.
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by SweetiliciousD: 8:35am On May 30, 2021
Efulefus and Otellectuls will never reason things out.

Ndibunna
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by loosecanon50(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2021
This is getting serious. Allow us to go, No. I have never seen this kind of occurrence in history before. Igbos are so hated by this country, so hated that they can't let us go and live in peace.

The current Nigerian government loves to hate Igbos.

It's like igbos are the fuel their engine of hate runs on
Re: Breaking!: British Government And Dss's Assassination Attempt On IPOB Lawyer. by mekaboy(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
Brainwashed people. Didn't kanu say he was offered igboland?

Let niger delta and SS agitate for their own.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Is This Igbo Sister Right -Let us Know Your View ( 5 minute video ) / The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah / R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.