Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu (5384 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by iamgregannie: 7:49am On May 30, 2021

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by JavaScript9091: 7:51am On May 30, 2021
Let peace reign. We are not at war
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by ascek(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2021
That means people are already sitting at home. I can't see military moving like this and I will want to risk my life going about my normal business. Peace is supreme

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2021
They should be told to stop disturbing innocent civilians. Ordinary people of Imo state should be left out of this Buharis madness! All these primitive show of force are highly counter productive. Intimidating innocent folks when the people fighting you are in the bushes is laughable..
If the military wants to display maximum force, they should go to the camps of the UGM and do so. But messing up the streets of Owerri with all these scrap metals is highly unnecessary and must stop forthwith.
It's not the women and hardworking youths that are fighting them. The abductions and killings of innocent civilians must stop! Face your traducers squarely and stop proving your abilities on defenceless civilians..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Jostoman: 8:02am On May 30, 2021
All I know is that IPOB will honour their fallen heroes because we are not at Wall and we are not in a banana republic.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2021
Someone will decide to sit at home while another who calls himself security agents will be roaming round to prevent the sitting at home, accusing those sitting at home of war. Tufiakwa!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 8:03am On May 30, 2021
I just tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2021
grin That civilian phone in this hard economy was smashed for taking a video. I felt bad for him when he picked up the phone analysing the damage. Tomorrow now this guy see way to fire u down u think say he no go do am for this unnecessary bully

Very unprofessional army. Na only to showoff on armless civilian dem sabi pass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by clarocuzioo(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2021
okoo
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by fnep2smooth(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2021
Owerri de calm now..... But in a right senses Hope should have resigned to stop all this. He said politicians are behind this, so he decides to use military to fight back just to look like a tough guy.

Hope should resign and let his deputy find a way to send back the military and also call for peace. All this wahala is because of the hardsmen. If not for the hardsmen, ESN will not be created. So they need to make peace.

Funny enough the fight is happening right in the heart of owerri, not like the north that happen at the village. So let Hope resign if not, Owerri will be a ghost town.

Even my dad that is still at the owerri correctional center, keep saying they are living in fear. Every night all the walder will run away, then come back in the morning.

The government should look for peace, the country is dying. I wonder how they have they money to be funding all this, with this hand $ will be 1000 by December.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Giving the people more reason not to come out, a win-win for Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2021
I don't get it.

Are they going to drag people from their houses to go be walking the streets?

What's the show off for?

What's their driveabout about?

10 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by FarahAideed: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
The smart thing for govt to do is not to interfere in the sit at home

7 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Veqtor: 8:33am On May 30, 2021
blizard44:
I don't get it.

Are they going to drag people from their houses to go be walking the streets?

What's the show off for?

What's their driveabout about?

They are fools...

What do you expect, when ill-trained power drunken men are given uniforms and weapons? They start oppressing nd intimidating innocent people.

6 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 8:39am On May 30, 2021
So this how they will stop the sit at home.

ZOO will always be zoo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by ivolt: 8:52am On May 30, 2021
owobokiri:
They should be told to stop disturbing innocent civilians.
Innocent civilians are observing sit at home!
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by ivolt: 8:53am On May 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Owerri de calm now..... But in a right senses Hope should have resigned to stop all this. He said politicians are behind this, so he decides to use military to fight back just to look like a tough guy.
Is Hope the governor of Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi where gunnmen have also been
causing havoc?

1 Like

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2021
This will be the most peaceful sit at home grin

5 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by fnep2smooth(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

Is Hope the governor of Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi where gunnmen have also been
causing havoc?
He started it before spreading to the other state
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by donbachi(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Just like a joke...nigeria done get two presidents.
One says "sit at home" another says"don't sit at home"

And they obeyed the order of the "sit at home" president.
There is GOD ooo!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Crime against igbo

5 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by 1MCN: 9:05am On May 30, 2021
Do you know what they call fractional distillation in chemistry? That's what this year's sit-at-home order may achieve.

Separate the people from the terrorists and do the needful once and for all.

A lot of Igbo police and military officers will disobey orders this weekend and tomorrow to save their own lives.

Please stay at home. Times are not looking so good.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2021
I don't know whether it's 5 inches block that covers police brain from receiving sense

The people you want to enforce the come out on would now have apathy for coming out seeing that there would be a clash

1 Like

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:15am On May 30, 2021
Honestly I feel sorry for the Nigeria police and military. Many of them did not want to be here (in Biafraland), but are forced to by their commanders.

Many of them will not return home to their families. After these show of force, they will split into smaller groups with specific instructions, and they will become vulnerable.

Just in the past week nothing less than 12 of them have died in these senseless maneuvers. Is there no better way to do this than to immerse yourself in the middle of a society that doesn't want you? Are Nigerian security force that 'cheap' to train? Why are there commanders wasting them like these?

I don't understand.

Igboland just want to be free. Is that worth the lives of these soldiers and police men?

13 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by michlins(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2021
These people are enforcing the sit at home order by being on the streets.

Their presence means that even people against ESN wouldn't want to risk getting caught in the cross hair

4 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:19am On May 30, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't know whether it's 5 inches block that covers police brain from receiving sense

The people you want to enforce the come out on would now have apathy for coming out seeing that there would be a clash

They are helping MNK to enforce his directives. And they may probably receive bullets for their rewards. Sense is far from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
Tommorrow they should come out and Parade and End up in Body Bags.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by ruggedtimi(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2021
owobokiri:
They should be told to stop disturbing innocent civilians. Ordinary people of Imo state should be left out of this Buharis madness! All these primitive show of force are highly counter productive. Intimidating innocent folks when the people fighting you are in the bushes is laughable..
If the military wants to display maximum force, they should go to the camps of the UGM and do so. But messing up the streets of Owerri with all these scrap metals is highly unnecessary and must stop forthwith.
It's not the women and hardworking youths that are fighting them. The abductions and killings of innocent civilians must stop! Face your traducers squarely and stop proving your abilities on defenceless civilians..
wen naked unknown gunmen came out on the street u no para.....those guys are there to maintain peace.
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Hope should resign and let his deputy find a way to send back the military and also call for peace. All this wahala is because of the hardsmen. If not for the hardsmen, ESN will not be created. So they need to make peace.

Funny enough the fight is happening right in the heart of owerri, not like the north that happen at the village. So let Hope resign if not, Owerri will be a ghost town.

Even my dad that is still at the owerri correctional center, keep saying they are living in fear. Every night all the walder will run away, then come back in the morning.

The government should look for peace, the country is dying. I wonder how they have they money to be funding all this, with this hand $ will be 1000 by December.

What exactly were the herdsmen doing in Imo state? Can you provide proof?
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Honestly I feel sorry for the Nigeria police and military. Many of them did not want to be here (in Biafraland), but are forced to by their commanders.

Many of them will not return home to their families. After these show of force, they will split into smaller groups with specific instructions, and they will become vulnerable.

Just in the past week nothing less than 12 of them have died in these senseless maneuvers. Is there no better way to do this than to immerse yourself in the middle of a society that doesn't want you? Are Nigerian security force that 'cheap' to train? Why are there commanders wasting them like these?

I don't understand.

Igboland just want to be free. Is that worth the lives of these soldiers and police men?

Igboland wants to be free from Nigerian security forces? Exactly why? Are they not part of Nigeria?
Re: Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:57am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:
This will be the most peaceful sit at home grin

Sit at home has always been peaceful without any armed man (both known forces and unknown forces) interfering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Foreign Engagements To Yield Massive Investments, Jobs - Campaign / Lawan: Buhari To Sign 2023 Budget Tuesday / Female Bishop Touches Pastor’s Pen1s During Church Service In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.