Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (38941 Views)

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays. / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by ChiefSosa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Realhommie:
Wale - Matrimony, right? ... I love that song..
Wale-Bad
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Realhommie(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Wale-Bad
Oh, thanks.. Bad feat that singer (Lady)...
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by chinex104(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Because decent people are looking for decent people too.
U jst hit d nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by BEEBY2021(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Because too many decent people have been hurt and it just sucks to keep going back to everything that hurts you!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Asour: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Debra911:

Hahahaha... Keep putting me in such category. Nobody is perfect , even God has both his good and bad sides. Tolerance and understanding are what we need to live in this mysterious life. All men cheat , both good and bad ones, i cant certainy leave a 'good cheater' but when it keeps occuring, i'll have to leave; Habit is easily formed than to Jettison. I'm not feeling too special, infact all human beings ain't the same, the palms on our hands ain't even the same, there are lots Of pecuarity differences. Stop categorizing me as those ladies, So u know nothing about me. Its a free world by the way
Sorry Oga,

You said Nobody is perfect. But then went on to say that even God has his Good and bad sides.

Really. God is Good. He does no bad. Heis not a man.

Just thought you probably made an error here.
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Debra911(f): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Asour:

Sorry Oga,

You said Nobody is perfect. But then went on to say that even God has his Good and bad sides.

Really. God is Good. He does no bad. Heis not a man.

Just thought you probably made an error here.
Problem with Nigerians is that we don't look before we leap. Let me now clarify you on that. Same God who appointed Moses was the one who took his life Deut 34:1-end. God has a good side when you obey him & he has a bad side when you disobey him. Hope you get that mbok
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Asour: 2:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Debra911:

Problem with Nigerians is that we don't look before we leap. Let me now clarify you on that. Same God who appointed Moses was the one who took his life Deut 34:1-end. God has a good side when you obey him & he has a bad side when you disobey him. Hope you get that mbok

Ok.
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2021
If u want a Godly spouse, be Godly

Engage productively, pursue ur purpose passionately.

Self development will make u an asset

If u have nothing, u can share nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Thazard(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.